Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to wait.

You can wait if you want then, that's what I'm doing for Remi.

I may have a character idea.....And I am curious as to if people will notice who said character is based off of.

I am tempted to make another character to like be able to rp with other people with

0tumblr_ns2s2fR4bX1rw2zhko1_540.png

This makes me chuckle every time I see it.

I may have a character idea.....And I am curious as to if people will notice who said character is based off of.
Go ahead if you want to.
I am tempted to make another character to like be able to rp with other people with
Sorry about that, there have been some people missing again. I probably should do another roll call but sometimes that can get tedious to make sure I have everyone. You can make another character to actually have something to do if you'd like.

Name: John Murdock
Nickname: Mr. Crazy
Crush: No-one
Relationships: Ryder - Step Uncle to him. About it.
Personality: Insane, loud mouthed. He doesn't care what people think of him, even if he does do things. The type of stuff that people would frown upon.
Bio: Born in Michigan , John had a tough upbringing, no dad and a mother that dropped him off at some orphanage. He hated said place, to the point at the age of 17, he escaped and took up a life of crime. Doing all sorts of things, holding up drug stores and robbing people. Eventually, he came across a group of men. Men that robbed banks, labs. The works. One of these men was Ryder's father. Another of these men was someone who dressed similarly to Ryder. The only difference was that his name was Matt. And he performed a last stand during a job gone bad. And he was unfortunately killed. Soon after that, Ryder's father fell in love with a nice lady. Who was a bartender at one of his favorite pubs. Years later, Ryder was conceived. Named in honor of his similarly dressed predecessor. And seeing as his father had no siblings, and most of his mother's siblings were in jail or in another country. They picked John to be his surrogate uncle. A role he served to his full extent. Until he got caught up with some. "Nasty Rumors" involving him and missing persons. And he had to go into a "Living off the grid" life. Which lasted 8 years. And any more info couldn't be attained during this period. Aside from learning that Ryder and his father are living in Rosedale and he was to. "Be updated."
Dislikes: Too friendly people, military people and "competition."
Voice: Steven Ogg
Theme song:
Extra: He prone to outbursts.
Looks:
th11EZO3PK.jpg
I will try and find a better representation of this character, until then, I shall just use who I assume is Jason Statham. And do correct if I am wrong.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Let's see if anyone can tell who this character is mostly based off of.

Last edited:
I don't know who he is based off of, but yes, that is Jason Statham.

I'll try to find a better representation of his appearance. And I was tempted to make the character similar to Pagan Min from Far Cry 4. But that personality would be better fit for the leader of a rival gang/organization.

I'll try to find a better representation of his appearance. And I was tempted to make the character similar to Pagan Min from Far Cry 4. But that personality would be better fit for the leader of a rival gang/organization.
Well, let me know when you are finished.

Also, I suppose I'll just make another reply for Natsume since Ryder's talking with her now and you've already posted that. Though, I honestly still want to wait for Remi because I wanted @XxDreamingxX to reply since Remi talks/texts two out of three of her characters. Though, I suppose I could end up posting anyway eventually.

I'm very sorry for bringing you guys down! I promise I'll try to post as soon as I possibly can. I lost two days working on three forms for another roleplay. I'm really sorry. I'll try not to be such a burden.

I'm very sorry for bringing you guys down! I promise I'll try to post as soon as I possibly can. I lost two days working on three forms for another roleplay. I'm really sorry. I'll try not to be such a burden.
It's okay. Please don't say it like that. I understand having other things to do, you're not a burden at all.

Agreed. You're not a burden. Life does tend to throw a curveball sometimes. @XxDreamingxX

Uh. Wow. My alerts just completely put me in the dark. Good to see this is still a thing.

I've got a post that is 75% done. I just need to work out text alignment and get a picture and song. Then we've got ourselves the start of a ship.

You missed me > .<

Status
Not open for further replies.