Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun thing is, I was thinking about Natsumi, Luca and Cas xD
OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO WEIRD

//wink

Let's just admit that everyone are beautiful bishies in this rp

I wonder if Kimura would be conflicted with hitting a girl.

He'd probably just syringe 'em. xD Wait, that sounded wrong.

Indeed. xD Wtf is wrong with this gang?! It's too fab.
WE'RE GANG STARS

the-jojo-poses.jpg

Reactions: ScarletNova
That sounded very very wrong.

Also don't underestimate the boobs of steel.

@ScarletNova
I actually don't plan to play as her often after the whole 'Kimura arc' since she would probably be too dangerous to let out for a long, long time xD
image-1.jpgtumblr_myhwaaWpv21sk4wu7o1_1280.jpg 555399e77185e.png

"Our name, is Delta."
Name
Project Delta

Nickname
Alpha, Beta, Omega, Delta (Delta, as their name in general. Names of stages correspond with photos.)

Role in gang
None, works for the government and Police.
Relationships
Kimura Tatsujin | Commander
"Commander. That's all that's needed to say."

Anise Nakano | Unknown
"... Error."

Ranjou Tershima | Unknown
"... Error."

Science Branch | Neutral
"Built me, improved me, but they are still idiots."

Personality
Yes, they have a personality of their own. They are kind to citizens, and people who they are told to be kind to. However, they actually hold no emotions and thus it's hard for them to really like anyone. Despite this, it is possible for them to respect people, and they will not lend their assistance to just anyone. If someone wanted their assistance, they would have to prove to Delta that they are responsible enough to handle the amount of power. However, they view themselves as 'humanity's sick and twisted idea of joy'. In all honesty, they hate humanity. They hate humanity for building them, it just proves how sick they are, and how much they want blood to be splattered all over the floor. They are also very, very obedient and diligent, seeing to that everything is to be accomplished.

Bio
Originally built to be a university student's 'robot girlfriend', Delta was to have an artificial intelligence that allowed them to act, process, and think like a human. However, once the man's project was found out, he handed over the artificial intelligence to the police, and scientists began to continue building the robot. At first, it didn't look like much. However, after trial and error with many different robots, they finally were able to make one that had the capacity to carry the artificial intelligence, interact, move, and speak like a human. However, it wasn't perfect yet. The government, was greedy. They wanted more power, and so they added more to them, funding more into the research of the android. It could be further developed to become a killing machine, but a rogue scientist stole the files and data on the original robot. The robot was in the form of a little girl, whom they had named 'Alpha'. Project Alpha was no more after their files and the data was stolen, and destroyed afterwords.

After a couple of years, Project Beta came into light, where they would build a more advanced robot than Alpha. They used the data from Alpha as a base to build up Beta. Beta took the form of a teenage girl, however, the experiment failed to show any results, as they were missing a vital piece of information. They were, in fact, missing the chip that would actually allow them to respond to humans. This outcome was one that made Beta go on a rampage, utterly destroying everything in their path and escaping the lab. Beta was when caught by the police, and an army. Many lives were lost before they could finally capture the malfunctioned robot.

Omega, that was the name of the project in the near future. This time, the land was governed by a power hungry man, who wanted no more than war. They upgraded Beta, taking them apart and redesigning them to form what was known as Omega. Omega took the form of a mature adult, towering over what most females would reach. The man quickly fell in love with this robot, only to be shunned and have given no affection from the piece of metal. After many months, an old man came up to the robot, and it appears as though he was one of the previous scientists who worked for Project Alpha. He had stolen the vital chip needed for them to respond to humans, and finally inserted it into the robot. They had what one called a 'will', a consciousness. Omega was from there on out, held the broken bits of data from both Alpha and Beta, soon rebuilding themselves to form what is called 'Delta'.

Delta was used in many, countless wars as a secret, last resort. Delta was able to wipe out an entire army, and was then dubbed as 'The destroyer of man-kind'. Time skip a year later, they grew bored. They no longer wanted to kill for humans' sake. They no longer respected the men who were behind them, yelling hopelessly almost to encourage them. Instead, they wiped out both sides, and was brought into custody deep, deep underground. They didn't dare to release the beast, and they had made sure to restrain them in their least powerful form, Alpha. Since then, they were only a myth to people. Advanced technology years and years prior? Pfft, please. As if.

But you never know.
Alpha

Beta

Omega

Delta

Alpha

Beta

Omega

Their main attacks consists of sending out tiny droids. These small droids will latch onto their designated target, and are no larger than a mosquito. Latching onto them, they have an internal timer on them, and they will explode. The problem is that these are very, very fragile, and will malfunction just by getting swatted with no harmful effects.

The second attack will be that their back will open up, expanding to become some sort of missile launcher. These missiles will home onto where she aims, however they cannot home onto moving targets. The explosion is fairly large, and they will always hit where she aims. Explodes upon contact with physical items.

The third attack will have their back open up to look something like a multitude of guns. These guns will fire upon command, at a rapid pace. This can be used to be aimed at one target, or it can attack a large field in front of them. They will have something that looks like a mechanic, third arm stretching from their back, along with something that looks like a tail. This is the signature attack of Beta.

The fourth attack will consist of little, white androids that will act as controlled bombs. Their paths can are controlled by their communication system. They will explode if they are attacked, but will not explode if it comes into contact with a blunt object. This is the signature attack of Omega.

The fifth attack will involve something that looks like they have guns equipped on their arm and leg shackles. With this, they are able to fight physical while also using these guns to their aid. This is the signature attack of Alpha.

The final attack, respectfully named 'Delta', is where they are able to use the little metal plate like horns on their heat, to form into some sort of antennae. This antennae will disable all electronics and machines in a 20 ft radius, however, they are still able to be shot if the shot comes somewhere further than a 20 ft radius. Not only are they able to disable electronics, they can easily hack into the electronic, and gain data from it in barely any time flat.

They do, in fact, have a weakness. Despite being made a human killing machine, they, themselves, aren't indestructible. Sure they may be able to take a bullet without their armor (The black plates around their body) they are unable to survive an explosion themselves, as it would scatter them to bits.

They cannot be hacked into, as their home (body) communications will not reach outside of 20 ft, also the distance that will grant them access of electronics.

The down part is that they do, need to recharge. It doesn't matter what type of battery or whatever they have, they need to recharge. They need to recharge for 24 hours every week, giving an entire day of them being vulnerable.
Height
4'6" | 5'5" | 5'7"

Weight
278 lbs

Hair color
White

Eye color
Reddish Orange

Last edited by a moderator:
I FOUND THE MOST AWESOME BATTLE THEME FOR THEM OMG--
Oh don't worry, I'll make sure that such an android isn't so easily brought down.

I FINISHED HER PERSONAL INFORMATION. WOOO
Ahem, correction. Their.

Poor Tatsu, he doesn't match up to the gang's requirements :(

Blue hair = Not unless he went clinically insane
Tsundere = Sort of but he's a bit too friendly for that
Boobs = Well now...

We should set up a Skype group or something where can have instant chat sessions to make OOC easier. That way, it'll be easier to sift through CS's also.

True, I guess. If you private messaged me, I could give you my skype xD

You got this awesome robot and then: Nope, I need to recharge every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.