Gang Leader 1x1 Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CassieGirl

Hey Everyone :)
So I have this plot for a Gang Leader x Civilian rp
I'm really hoping to get it off the ground.

Here's my plot idea:

Muse A is a gang leader who has been close friends with Muse B for a long time. (since childhood maybe) Muse B has always been good with computers and Electronic and was branded as a nerd which caused them to be picked on. Muse A was the first person to stand up for Muse B and has always felt like it was their job to keep Muse B safe. (Which is how feelings could of started to develop)

But Muse B knows nothing of Muse A becoming Gang leader of one of the two most notorious gangs in their city. So as to not ruin Muse B's opinion of Muse A as well as keep them safe. They have never told them about the gang or their feelings.

But what would happens if Muse B was forced into Muse A's rival's gang for their hacking skills. Scared and ashamed Muse B would never mention it to Muse A. Though word gets out that there is a new expert hacker in Muse B's rival gang.

In this plot I would be playing Muse B

[spoili]
Rp_Ues1.jpg

| Name: Cassie Martin | Age: 18 | Gender: Female |

(Muse A could be the same age or older doesn't matter)

Cassie is known for her shy and quiet personality. The girl is normally seen with her nose in a book or off drawing somewhere by herself. Crowds and social interaction have been know to be her weak points. It's qualities like this that has normally put a target on Cassie back. She had always been picked on as a child.

Not being one for conflict Cassie would let the bullies do what they want and just wait for it to be over. One day while at the park, Cassie was getting picked on. Then out of no where Muse A came out of no where and scared off the bullies.

After that Cassie and Muse A would meet up at the park and just talk. Cassie eventually opened up to Muse A and would tell them about how her older brother was teaching her how to work on computers. She never mentioned that her brother had also taught her how to hack into highly secure networks. other then that Cassie is just able to be a happy teenager when she's with Muse A.

[/spoili]

I Also have a CS for the leader of the opposing gang.
[spoili]

mikoto_suoh_k_32825400_1280_720.jpg

| Name: Damien Hawthorne | Aka: Boss | Age: 24 | Role: Leader of the Scarlet Scorpions |

Damien is the leader of the Scarlet Scorpions. He was taken in by the gang at the age of 14. Having lost his mother and running away from a abusive father. The gang become his family, through the years he had mad his way through the ranks. By the age of 18 he was the last leader's right hand man. So It wasn't a surprise that when the last leader was killed Damien took over. At the age of 20 he had the responsibility of taking care of all of his members. No one messed with his family and would get away with it.

About a year ago Damien had heard word about an elite hacker that was able to break pass any firewall. It was rumor that the hacker was even known to be able to hack the police data base. So he had his gang search down the hacker. The Hacker was 22 year old Lysander Martin. The man would do anything for the right price and Damien made sure to give Lysander exactly what he wanted as long as he kept his gang off the police data bases, kept tabs on the other gangs, and made some much need money transfers. Lysander was basically apart of the gang but then one day Damien had found out the man had been selling his gangs info just like he had been selling other to him.

The information had caused one of Damien's groups, who had been out on a gun pickup to be ambushed and killed. Damien was set on killing Lysander but the man had ran off before he could. He has been searching for him ever since but with no luck Damien decided it was time to try a different route. Lysander had never told Damien much about his family, simply stating they just shared the same blood. But when Lysander had left Damien had been able to find out that the man had been putting half of his earnings into another account. An account addressed to a Cassie Martin, Lysander's little sister. If Damien couldn't find Lysander then he would force the man to come to him.

"Bring me Cassie Martin"
[/spoili]

Now here's few answers to help some questions that you may be wondering about
  1. I play a female character, so i'm comfortable with MxF or FxF
  2. For the setting I pretty much just have a city type environment. I'm open with coming up with something more detailed though.
  3. I wanted to allow whoever created the gang leader to come up with their gangs info. So my partner has free reign over their gang.
  4. The rating could really go anyway depending on who I rp with and what they are comfortable. But i would lead to R cause Violence and cussing
  5. As for Posting i'm completely ok with daily but even i'll go a day with out responding sometimes. So a couple times a week is fine to.
  6. I'm willing to try this idea with different partners for the fact that I would love to see just how many ways this RP can go.
That's all I really have right now.
If your interested or have any questions please feel free to PM me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm up for this if you're still searching drop me a message!!

I may have a character that will fit this

Status
Not open for further replies.