Gaming Love?

CANDY LAND! 8D

...wait... is this about video games? T_____T

uuum... I didn't have a lot of games. I did love my Tetris though. >>

We talkin' video games, board games, or what?

Video game: Tetris Attack was pretty boss. Still is. Super Nintendos last freaking forever.

Board game: Monopoly. Another one I still enjoy. Especially since I started catching my dad when he cheats. Bank-robbing hobag.

Card game: Spades. Screw go-fish.

I think we used to play Super Mario at my cousin's place on his super nintendo whenever we'd visit him.

=B

Half-Life.

I still replay it sometimes, when I need to remind myself that video games are good.

CANDYLAND. THE GAME OF LIFE. TWISTER (heh heh heh<3).
POKEMON SNAP. HEY YOU! PIKACHU. SUPER MARIO 64. DONKEY KONG 64. POKEMON STADIUM. POKEMON STADIUM 2. PAPER MARIO. SUPER SMASH BROS. SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL. COOKING MAMA. SILENT HILL. RESIDENT EVIL SERIES (specially 4<3 love me some Merchant ;D ). ANIMAL CROSSING: CITY FOLK. JUST DANCE. JUST DANCE 2. JUST DANCE 3. DDR (all of them<3). GUITAR HERO. KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES. FINAL FANTASY (x, x-2, and xii). BULLY. THE SIMS.
POKEMON RED, YELLOW, SILVER, HEARTGOLD, CRYSTAL, AND WHITE. TETRIS. HARVEST MOON. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. WARIOWORLD.
SOLITAIRE. WAR. PINBALL. SUDOKU. TIC-TAC-TOE. CHECKERS. SIMON SAYS.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

THROWING ROCKS.

Video Game: Goemon The Mystical Ninja
Board Game: Chinese Checkers
Playground Game: The floor is Lava. I loved that game. We would pretend the lava was rising or a wave was coming and freak out *laughs*.

Video games: RPGS, Street fighter

Games: Guns! Monopoly!

Prince of Persia

That, and I suppose...
Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening.

Super Mario Bros. All Zeldas 64 and below. Tetris, the original Final Fantasies.