QT Pollen Prophet
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadic. If you want, add me lvl1337n00b on Skype to pester me.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-Fi, fantasy, post-apocalyptic. Roleplays with plenty of action, violence, and romance. I don't mind if the base is on one of those alone, but it gets boring when nothing else comes into play, know what I mean? - Also, I'll do something modern if it seems like something I'd be into, but that doesn't happen often.
We talkin' video games, board games, or what?

Video game: Tetris Attack was pretty boss. Still is. Super Nintendos last freaking forever.

Board game: Monopoly. Another one I still enjoy. Especially since I started catching my dad when he cheats. Bank-robbing hobag.

Card game: Spades. Screw go-fish.

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
I think we used to play Super Mario at my cousin's place on his super nintendo whenever we'd visit him.

=B

Childish Grumpino

all things are nothing to me
DONATING MEMBER
Half-Life.

I still replay it sometimes, when I need to remind myself that video games are good.

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
CANDYLAND. THE GAME OF LIFE. TWISTER (heh heh heh<3).
POKEMON SNAP. HEY YOU! PIKACHU. SUPER MARIO 64. DONKEY KONG 64. POKEMON STADIUM. POKEMON STADIUM 2. PAPER MARIO. SUPER SMASH BROS. SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL. COOKING MAMA. SILENT HILL. RESIDENT EVIL SERIES (specially 4<3 love me some Merchant ;D ). ANIMAL CROSSING: CITY FOLK. JUST DANCE. JUST DANCE 2. JUST DANCE 3. DDR (all of them<3). GUITAR HERO. KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES. FINAL FANTASY (x, x-2, and xii). BULLY. THE SIMS.
POKEMON RED, YELLOW, SILVER, HEARTGOLD, CRYSTAL, AND WHITE. TETRIS. HARVEST MOON. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. WARIOWORLD.
SOLITAIRE. WAR. PINBALL. SUDOKU. TIC-TAC-TOE. CHECKERS. SIMON SAYS.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
THROWING ROCKS.

H

Hartke

Original poster
Video Game: Goemon The Mystical Ninja
Board Game: Chinese Checkers
Playground Game: The floor is Lava. I loved that game. We would pretend the lava was rising or a wave was coming and freak out *laughs*.

1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Video games: RPGS, Street fighter

Games: Guns! Monopoly!

M

Myrnodyn

Original poster
Prince of Persia

That, and I suppose...
Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening.

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
Super Mario Bros. All Zeldas 64 and below. Tetris, the original Final Fantasies.