Games you love but everyone else hates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Fantasy XII and the XIII series
Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus
Some people don't like dragon age or mass effect.

I had a lot of fun with The Sims 4; many people apparently consider it a step back compared to 3 because of how it's not a complete open world anymore, but hey, at least it doesn't take ten damn minutes to load 4, lol

People rag on Assassin's Creed III but I personally thought it was the best since II (conversely, I really kinda dislike IV, lol). I liked the new gameplay style, I thought the story and setting were cool, and I actually really liked Connor as a main character, as he was a refreshingly naive and no-nonsense protagonist in contrast to Ezio being the cool-headed wisecracker that everyone loves (though he's still cool too)

I also never really minded the games by Quantic Dream, most notably Indigo Prophecy (AKA Fahrenheit) and Heavy Rain, as while the stories for them admittedly might have had problems here and there, I still thought they were really engaging

SNES Earthbound! I even have all the hack versions, and every cheat code ever! Such a fun game. Also Adventure Quest, and Neopets... even though I had to start over cause I was hacked. D:

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.