Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I have a strange fascination with the Game Show Network, I'm addicted to the silly little shows. I love everything from Lingo to the low class Baggage. I just can't get enough!

Do you watch game shows? Which are your favorites?

I don't watch TV much anymore, but I always loved Jeopardy because it made me smarter. Wheel of Fortune is fun, too.

Oh! The Price is Right, too. I used to watch it everyday with my Mom because it was part of her routine. XD That came on before some of her soap operas. It was fun to see the prizes and guess their costs, plus the little games were cool.

Jeopardy was one of my favorites. I watched all the time back when it was Alex Trebeck. Not so much now.

Wheel of fortune was great with Bob Barker. But since he retired, it's not as fun.

There was one other show where there were a bunch of celebrities, and they had to answer questions. I can't remember the bloody name of it.

The weakest link was totally awesome. "Good-bye. You are the weakest link."

The Price is right!

Bob Barker is the man. It got kinda lame since Drew Carry took over as announcer though.