2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Medieval fantasy is my forte, but I do many different kinds of roleplays. If you have an idea, toss it my way. I'll also happily do horror, romance, fandoms that I'm familiar with, and anything with action/adventure in it. I definitely enjoy having mature themes in my roleplays as well.
Well, I'm on the prowl again and this time I'm looking for something rather specific - if that wasn't already obvious.

Not only am I looking for a Game of Thrones roleplay, but I also want a certain pairing: Robb x Margaery. I would like for my partner to play Margaery, as I will be playing Robb.

If you are interested, there are some things that I expect.
  • Adept level posting or above (acceptable grammar and at least two solid paragraphs per post)
  • At least one post a day (I understand life happens sometimes, please let me know if you are going to be away for more than a few days)
  • 18+ only - this is Game of Thrones, after all, and will involve all manner of mature content
  • Be respectful
  • Do not control my character(s)
  • OOC chatter is not necessary, but collaborating about the plot would be appreciated
  • And finally, contribute to the story
You will get the same things from me in return. My posts are usually 3-4+ paragraphs, and I will post at least once a day. I will also notify you if I will be unavailable to post for more than a few days.

Now, if you're still reading and are still interested, feel free to PM me or leave a message here.

Awesome. I'm about to head off for the evening, so why don't you send me a PM and we can discuss when I get back on?

Still looking for another partner or two who would be interested.

OMG. I know we have Robb/Dany, but I would also LOVE to do Robb/Margaery with you. AHHH.

Status
Not open for further replies.