Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cosmic Convict, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I'm on the prowl again and this time I'm looking for something rather specific - if that wasn't already obvious.

Not only am I looking for a Game of Thrones roleplay, but I also want a certain pairing: Robb x Margaery. I would like for my partner to play Margaery, as I will be playing Robb.

If you are interested, there are some things that I expect.
    • Adept level posting or above (acceptable grammar and at least two solid paragraphs per post)
    • At least one post a day (I understand life happens sometimes, please let me know if you are going to be away for more than a few days)
    • 18+ only - this is Game of Thrones, after all, and will involve all manner of mature content
    • Be respectful
    • Do not control my character(s)
    • OOC chatter is not necessary, but collaborating about the plot would be appreciated
    • And finally, contribute to the story
    You will get the same things from me in return. My posts are usually 3-4+ paragraphs, and I will post at least once a day. I will also notify you if I will be unavailable to post for more than a few days.

Now, if you're still reading and are still interested, feel free to PM me or leave a message here.
  2. Hi I would be interested! ^^
  3. Awesome. I'm about to head off for the evening, so why don't you send me a PM and we can discuss when I get back on?
  4. Still looking for another partner or two who would be interested.
  5. OMG. I know we have Robb/Dany, but I would also LOVE to do Robb/Margaery with you. AHHH.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.