Game of Thrones (Spoilers if you have not seen all seasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Daenerys rose up quick. She didn't sulk and whine about how hard her life was. If she had been in Sansa's place, she would have had Ramsay whipped and jumping when she told him to instead of acting like a pathetic little bitch and cowering whenever the guy looked at her. What I don't understand is how the hell she didn't expect to get raped! That was normal. A couple gets married, their not considered married till after they're bumping uglies. Whether she wanted it to or not, it was going to happen and she should have understood that from her previous arrangement with Joffery.

Yeah, she might grow up a bit this season, but the fact remains she let Ramsay do what he did to her. She should have owned that shit like a bitch, but instead she gave him all the power he wanted by crying and sniffling like the little girl she is. She's a redhead FFS! And you all know what they say about redheads.

Blaming the girl who is legit surrounded by nothing but enemies, who believe her entire family, extended or otherwise, dead. Classy.

Blaming the girl who is legit surrounded by nothing but enemies, who believe her entire family, extended or otherwise, dead. Classy.
Damn right. :P

Seriously though, Daenerys had it worse. Not only was her entire family killed, but she was pretty much banished before she was old enough to understand what the hell was going on. She could have let Drogo break her, but she didn't. Sansa easily could have done the same thing. No, she probably couldn't have made Ramsay fall in love with her, because the guy's a heartless prick that can't love anyone or anything, but she easily could have used sex as a weapon and made the guy tolerable.

She was around Cerisei enough to pick up some tricks on how to be a bitch. She should have been taking notes instead of lamenting her treatment.

The problem was that she got stuck with the two worst human beings in the entire series. Drogo is downright compassionate two J-Shit and Mega Bastard. All while having like, no support around her.

Don't get me wrong, I hated Sansa early seasons. She was acting like a spoiled child and was downright nasty towards people. But I cannot in good heart blame her for shit later in the series.

I do have to partly agree with the others here.

I still don't like Sansa, at all.
And she has no place being a dragon rider.

But she is still a teenage girl in a completely awful situation.

I do have to partly agree with the others here.

I still don't like Sansa, at all.
And she has no place being a dragon rider.

But she is still a teenage girl in a completely awful situation.
which she caused for herself

I kind of do, because now she's allowing herself to be used. She could have ditched Balish, but she didn't. Brienne offered her an out. Sure, it wouldn't have been easy, but it was an out. She didn't take it. She could have easily escaped and made it to Jon. She knew exactly where he was. But again, she let everyone else lead her instead of thinking for herself.

I think the reason I hate her so much is because she's still not seeing the big picture, and that is no one is going to look after her except for herself. Even escaping Ramsay, she had to have Theon, who is beyond broken at this point, lead the way for her.

I just feel like with Sansa they're trying to set up some lesson about 'The meek shall inherit the Earth' and it's not working for me. There are far too many strong female characters. Yes, they are bitches, and yes, they've pretty much sold their souls, but they're surviving, and in some cases thriving. Sansa just seems stagnant compared to most of the other characters. Her learning processes are just too damn slow.

The hound gave her a way out
Tyrell Grandmother gave her and out an she denied all. She literally caused her own pain like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.