Game of Thrones Anyone? (M x F, M x M, F x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GoodEveningClarice

Original poster
Hey there everyone! I'll keep this short and to the point. I am craving a few Game of Thrones pairings like, to the max. I'm willing to double up to a certain degree.

Le Rules:
-Be at least adept. I don't always put out massive posts but I want someone who can reciprocate at least in quality. Like not less than four paragraphs unless it's a fight scene or dialogue.
-You don't have to be be down for Libertine activities, but as long at your 18+ I'm more than fine with it.
-I only roleplay over threads. Do not even ask for PM please.
-I'm willing to double up if I want the female in the pairing. If you want to just play the male pairing for me, I'm totally fine with that. I probably won't double for an original character, however. Just a preference.
-Willing to genderbend if that makes things easier. Just ask.
-I don't have any concrete plots but can easily come up with something or we can together.
-These can be short or long term, just let me know if you are no longer interested and I will do the same.
-Post here or PM me if you're interested.

-Colored roles are the ones I want. Thanks in advance! <3= I will love you forever

Stannis x Melisandre <3 <3 <3 <3
Daenerys x Robb Stark <3
Daenerys x Jaime
Sansa x Little Finger <3
Adult Arya x Jaqen H'ghar
John Snow x Robb Stark
Jaime Lannister x The Mad King <3
Jaime Lannister x Robb Stark
Melisandre
x Daenerys

And probably more later on! If you're interested in a pairing not listed above, just let me know : D

Swear I'm not stalking you or anything but... I'd be pretty interested in Daenerys x Robb Stark :)

Status
Not open for further replies.