Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
So let's look at all this.

We're not even a month in, and we already have David Bowie and Alan Rickman die on us.
Not only that, we have the insane and tyrannical Trump trying to take control of the country.
And then we got ISIS, a legion where we'd all be as good as dead if we lived further out there.

And then we're still waiting on the last Game of Thrones book too...

My theory?
George RR Martin is already writing it.
Except it's not a book he's writing, he's writing real life.

Your theory is incomplete. The next book in the Song of Ice and Fire series is planned to be the penultimate book, not the final one. This means that as bad as 2016 is shaping up to be, 2017 is only going to be worse because that'll be the real finale.

• Useful
Reactions: Hana
Is that the year we'll lose Morgan Freeman? :(

Morgan Freeman will be only the first of many in 2017. Hold on to your butts, folks.

This is supposed to be my GOOD year. O_____O How many people have to die for me to have a good year?

Yeah, I saw this joke the day Bowie died. Get with the times, Gwazi.

David Bowie and Alan Rickman both died at the age of 69. Both deaths were caused by cancer.

What do you get when you turn "69" sideways?

The astrological sign for cancer.

COINCIDENCE??? I THINK NOT!!!

Sean Connery, I swear to god if you don't live forever I'll never forgive your sexy ass.

69 also supports the Game of Thrones theory...
I mean have you guys seen the show? :P

What do you get when you turn "69" sideways?

The astrological sign for cancer.

COINCIDENCE??? I THINK NOT!!!
So, when you turn 69, you get... sideways... crabs?

I don't see the correlation.

So...

George R. R. Martin confirmed for Death Note?

People die, it's just how it goes. It's sad, yes. But just think with their death you have the slot open for the next great David Bowie, or Alan Rickman.

People die, it's just how it goes. It's sad, yes. But just think with their death you have the slot open for the next great David Bowie, or Alan Rickman.
Let's just hope they don't try to get married to anyone.

Your theory is incomplete. The next book in the Song of Ice and Fire series is planned to be the penultimate book, not the final one. This means that as bad as 2016 is shaping up to be, 2017 is only going to be worse because that'll be the real finale.
Jesus christ Jorick. Will the fields run red? Will the seas rise. Will tupac come back from the living to battle Biggie one last time? I need answers man!

David Bowie death supports my theory that a force of our best musicians is being amassed on the Moon. Led by Elvis, Tupac, and the real Micheal Jackson, this elite force will forever defend Earth from all evil that seeks it's destruction.

Well, Glenn Frey of The Eagles just passed.

More credibility to the musician moon theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.