3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
Hey! I've been thinking of arranging a game night for people willing to play on the Iwaku Discord server. :) It would just be a chill, fun time to hang out with your fellow rpers!

They would all be free to play games, of course. I don't have a date in mind yet, but potentials right now would all be either on a Monday, Thursday or a Friday. The possible game list so far is:
- League of Legends
- Jackbox Party Pack 2
- Jackbox Party Pack 3 (I have both of them, I can screenshare in the server)
- Drawful 2
- Gartic Phone
- Skribbl.io
- Cards Against Humanity
- Board Game Arena

Once we decide on a game, I'll add the event to the correct section with a date and time.
Feel free to add any game suggestions and please let me know if you're interested in participating!

Last edited:
Reactions: MiharuAya
*slams fist on table*

GARTIC PHONE
ever since seeing my fav streamer play this I've wanted to play it so bad!

Also I'm always down to play LoL.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Hell yeah! I haven't tried Gartic Phone yet either, but I'd love to get a group together for it, haha. The videos I've seen on it have all been hilarious.

League would be fun too. It's been forever since I've gotten a full five stack together. If we get more than that, we can even do a full game with just our members :O

We have an Iwaku group on Steam btw for anyone who's interested in doing stuff on there or just finding peeps on Steam!

• Useful
I'd definitely be interested assuming I'm not working the night this all goes down :)

• Love