Game Monsters (Such as Slenderman)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Arius LaVari, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're a son or daughter of a popular monster or killer, Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Eyeless Jack and many others, if you know of more of the monsters tell me, so I can research them better, or if you know the stories tell me them. Generally there will be Monsters and Victims, so not everyone can be a Monster.

The Victims will have a form of ESP to help somewhat defend yourself from the monsters, there are many different powers that could come in handy, but if you choose to be a victim don't ever forget that the sons and daughters have similar powers, abilities, issues, mental instabilities as the Father or Mother they base their character off of.

The general settings will change as the challnges are given to the monsters; the monsters will only be allowed to capture their targets so as not to end the game too quickly. After a victim is captured they are held in an endless blackness until the other victims are captured and are buried in their darkest fears.

If this seems interesting to you let me know please...I've been wanting to do something kind of freaky for awhile now.... >w< Lemme know if you're interested!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.