Game Master: Video Universes Collide [CHARACTER SHEETS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShiningMist

Original poster
Interest Check: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...-gaming-universes-collide-with-reality.50936/

PLOT: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/game-master-video-game-universes-collide.51815/

FOR GAME CHARACTERS:
Name (Full)
Genre
Company:
Game Universe: Which game is this being based off of? (And YEAR for cultural relevence)
Console:
Powers (Or Power Ups on hand)
History: (For this RP, not the character history. What adventure were they on? What were they doing before the merge?)
Appearance:

NOTE: You can't have the same character incarnation. Sonic from the 90's and Sonic Boom can eb together, but we can't have the same Sonic of the same era. Likewise, we can't have the same video game character of the same era. Otherwise, let your imagination be your guide!

FOR HUMAN CHARACTERS
Name (First/Last)
History [Their story, fears, personality, quirks]
Equipment On Hand (If Any. Its normal not to have. Theyre typically all regular people)
Favorite Genre (What universe will they be sent to first?)

As of now, there isn't any restriction on characters. Make whatever you want, I'll address the rest when a concern comes up. Also feel free to post your questions in this same thread.

The PLOT: [Still Developing]

In the distant future, a mysterious new game developer and hardware manufacturer enters the grand console war between Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and those of the PC gamers. They call themself 'GameMaster'. E3 is upon them, and it's time to unveil their latest piece of hardware: The GM3 (GameMaster 3). The device? There isn't one. That's the catch. Everyone can play, from the disabled to the athletic. No controller, no turn on switch. You aren't the gamer. You are the game.
The mysterious COO of GameMaster, Mr. Lancelot X. Caliber (That's right, I'm going to be cheesy), is unveiling his contraption on all of the E3 attendees at his live presentation. You were asked to fill in your favorite game before hand...and now?

You're trapped inside that game universe! Or..is that universe trapped in your universe? Or are both of them the same now? Regardless, the GM Lancelot has total control over the game's obstacles. It's up to you and whoever else you can find to stop him before he somehow...(in a campy way) takes over...THE WORLD *lightning crackle*

Now, company mascots also hate each other, hence the console war. RP with, become or watch your favorite mascots fight, save the world and stop the GM!

The Enemies?
Among many of the in-game enemies you'll run across: Lancelot X. Caliber, COO of GameMaster of America, is presenting their latest revolutionary console "Gamemaster X30". No one knows who Lancelot really is..he seems to be very quirky. The Willy Wonka'esque toy president is knownt o have some of the weirdest, most innovative tech around the gaming ecosystem. Their new console catch? The GameMaster doesn't need controllers, helmets or visors. You are the controller. You are the Game! The company is willing to merge all the gaming universes in something that goes beyond virtual reality. By secretly merging the worlds of gaming, Lancelot has created a 'game sphere' (black hole) that has envoloped all of the state, teleporting alll of their residents to the universe of games. The GameMaster can control each universe, and is willing to turn the world into his own video game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Struggling to decide what to go with, so I'll wait and see for a while.

Oh my...so many decisions.... Erk.
-Drowns in a sea of game characters-

I know the bios are crap, but this is my initial draft.

Name: Subject Delta
Genre: FPS
Company: 2K
Game Universe: Bioshock, 2010
Console: Windows, PS3, 360
Powers: Drill arm, lightning bolt plasmid
History: He had only just woken up from ten years of being dead, and was focused wholly on getting to his Little Sister. Still dazed and confused, he was dealing with some splicers when it all came crashing down.
Appearance: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/229/2/c/subject_delta_by_pwnageguyxd-d5bemi3.jpg

Name: Miranda Wright
History: A fairly normal girl, discovered gaming at the age of 13 and soon learned to use it as an escape from life. Of course, her life wasn't all that bad, although she has struggled with depression for some years, though thankfully she is now largely on the road to recovery. She is pretty damn scared of the dark, and can be incredibly reluctant to speak up, even if it is essential. With friends she swears...alot, and tends to enjoy dark humour as well as friendly ribbing.
Equipment On Hand: Just the contents you would expect of a womans bag. Money, inhaler, tissues...very average stuff.
Favorite Genre: Open world RPG

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
You realize that threads like this are supposed to go in a different section right?

Would you mean like fandom?

>_< Oh Im sorry..
Does it matter so much that I'd need to change it?

I vote no unless a Mod or Staff member comes up to you saying so. Even then though they would probably just move it for you.
If it's a problem just ask one of them to do so for you.

I thought the same ^
Ill be waiting for your Character Sheets in any case lol

I am working on it but I am having issues with it, so many ideas and things. If I can't get it by Saturday I think I may have to drop out or I'll stress out and go insane. Just how my mind is. But I will surely spread the word about your RP.
Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Just making sure but I can play a game character right? XD

The thread has been moved. :] If you ever put something in the wrong section or see something that's been misplaced, you can just ask a Staff Member to move it. No big deal!

I'm looking at Warframe atm, but I don't know if it would be allowed, since the game was originally for the PC and only recently got a console release for Sony, would it count?

GAME CHARACTER

Name
Mario
Genre Platformer (Mario Galaxy 2 2010)
Company Nintendo
Game Universe: Mushroom Kingdom, Outer Galaxy
Console: Nintendo Wii
Powers: White Luma Star. Cloud Flower

History

Mario was on his Galaxy adventure when the Game Master activated his contraption to fuse the gaming universes with one. Nintendo's mascot was left with his White Luma and in cloud form when he decided an even larger adventure was about to start..

Appearance

CloudMario.jpg

HUMAN CHARACTERS

Name Lancelot X. Caliber

Gender Male

History

Lancelot X. Caliber, COO of GameMaster of America, is presenting their latest revolutionary console "Gamemaster X30". No one knows who Lancelot really is..he seems to be very quirky. The Willy Wonka'esque toy president is knownt o have some of the weirdest, most innovative tech around the gaming ecosystem. Their new console catch? The GameMaster doesn't need controllers, helmets or visors. You are the controller. You are the Game! The company is willing to merge all the gaming universes in something that goes beyond virtual reality. By secretly merging the worlds of gaming, Lancelot has created a 'game sphere' (black hole) that has envoloped all of the state, teleporting alll of their residents to the universe of games. The GameMaster can control each universe, and is willing to turn the world into his own video game!

Equipment On Hand: None

Appearance
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Dr._Ken_Chu,_Chairman_&_CEO,_Mission_Hills_Group.jpg

Favorite Genre: RPGs, Platforming, First Person Shooter (FPS)

Name: Lara Croft
Genre: Action|Adventure|Drama
Company: Square Enix
Game Universe: Tomb Raider
Console: PC|Xbox|PlayStation
Powers: Bad ass combat skills and historical knowledge
History:
Lara Croft has always been known for her series of adventures in archaeology and is often compared to Indiana Jones. Everything has always gone her way because of her charming British accent and bad ass combat skills. That was until the game sphere...

Appearance:
tomb_Raider_lara_thumb.jpg

I've began the plot. Can someone not forget to make actual human characters too xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.