Game Characters Showoff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now introducing Lanjya, my norn engi. :D Took quite a few of her because I adore her and find she's pretty photogenic. Also, dem abs.

SQQFvx3.png

kkVbl5D.png
a1d8vMH.png
7Hv4Pt8.jpg
wlzpjMv.jpg

I really wish GW2 didn't save screenshots as .bmps... ruins a lot of good shots that way.

I might take another of her with the tool kit, because that wrench does work.

Reactions: 3 people
Since this seems to mostly be a GW2 thread; Here is "Panzerlove", formerly my Level 80 Warrior wielding the Legendary Greatsword "Twilight" before I sold the account for $1,200 to a very wealthy individual. Panzerlove was among the first to have the Legendary Greatsword during the first month of Guild Wars 2's release and one of the only ones to receive the item legitimately.

TWILIGHT_zpse9256170.png

test_zps7559733d.png
gw003_zps5d43ea83.jpg
gw005_zpsc681e5ae.jpg

And here you can see my current favorite MMO character, Vella. From the MMORPG "Vindictus" (Aka Mabinogi Heroes)

1_zpsd9cccce6.png

3_zpsec8a34c3.png

2_zps0de245e9.png

4_zps30a2cd95.png

~Her alternate outfit~
6_zps9e1623df.png

Stupid bear wanted to fight her.
2014_02_09_0014_zps59ec083a.jpg

Time to transform!
2014_02_09_0015_zpsa7594c9e.jpg

2014_02_09_0020_zpsec3941b5.jpg

Bear didn't stand a chance >:D!
2014_02_09_0026_zps225e7292.jpg

Last edited:
All these beautiful characters! I'm totally swooning over here, good job guys!

So DayZ Standalone is indeed out, but right now it's a giant deathmatch clusterfuck.

So I'm still rocking the mod. Or rather, the mod of the mod: DayZero.

day_zero_6_zps4188c211.png

Here's my dude and his most awesome bicycle.

We had to leave it behind, though. Sad day.

day_zero_5_zpse87523da.png

That's the UAZ we got strapped up and mobile, and two of the guys I play with over by the fire. We're on a server populated almost entirely by clan dudes, so moving around and being sneaky is a must.

After we got the car set up, we decided to go fuck shit up.

day_zero_3_zps4261d891.png

What a lovely car you have there, friends. Be a shame if something happened to it.

day_zero_4_zps3d9728b3.png

Pushing up north, we managed to find and fix up a Ural truck. Big, beefy fucking thing, nice and obvious. Which gave one of our guys a plan to lure some clan kiddies in so we could ruin their day a bit.

day_zero_1_zpse9255e44.png

We stuck the Ural at the side of a road near to one of the towns they frequented, got ourselves set up in sweet sniper positions and flicked the lights of the truck on. After a bit of waiting, a couple of them took the bait...

day_zero_7_zpsde970de6.png

...Which ended badly for them. I got one of their rifles, though, so fuck you got mine, I guess.

Here's a screenshot I took during one of the Beta Weekends. It was the last hour or so before they shut the servers down. They did a Hunger Games-like event for it, lol. I forget what I had named this particular salad, but she looked pretty snazzy!

Also, I just added a picture of the creepy bunny norn I stumbled across in Lion's Arch one day! I think I took the shot at just the right moment. His facial expression is priceless!

14j3ol4.jpg
x5qh68.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I decided this had to be done lol.

Second Life - Werewolf - Female.

6q8zmd.jpg

IMVU - Vampire - Cara

2ihuj2r.jpg

IMVU - Elf - Varry

oh6zch.jpg

GW2 - Necro - Closed RP Character for a friend.

2pshveb.jpg

GW2 - Ranger - Lodge Mistress

dh8ok4.jpg

ps I did try to make the spoiler but even with help I did not manage to get it to work :boggled:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sayian, guise.
I MIGHT be gifted Guild Wars 2 for my upcoming birthday.
So.
Be prepared for me to join these ranks.
<3

And
DAYUM
Everyone's lovies are beautiful.~

My GW2 characters are too far underleveled to have interesting armor lol, and any other MMOs I previously played, I no longer play so I can't really showcase those characters because I'd have to log on. I don't keep screenshots usually.

*goes digging for screens*

EDIT:

Had to dig through some old old old folders to find these. I'm sure there are better pics of most of these characters but these are the only ones I could find.

Aleyna Calanel - Age of Conan
Aleyna_picture013.png

Aleyna Calanel - Star Wars Galaxies
screenShot0127.jpg

Dr. Aleyna Calanel - Champions Online
screenshot_2009-09-28-21-19-44.jpg

Tatiana Kerrick - Guild Wars 2
gw2-1.png

Somewhere in here is my character from SW:TOR but I can't find it.

Last edited:
I don't have interesting armor but I love my characters. :D Also, woohoo Staci-chan is gonna play and there will be screenies! Yay! I am loooooving all these beautiful shots of characters. You guys are talented with your screen cap. ^.^

This isn't too fancy, but I'll contribute anyway. This is my Embermage in Torchlight II. I just happen to love his getup right now. Also, my pet is a panda bear. Um, can anyone say epic? Hells yeah! *super baked right now* I don't remember what I named him, shit...

DE3BBE579E817F6A4A845F0F066F73982BE64C8C

Here's an orca quaggan! And my ele, Orianna Silvermane, hanging out by the ruins of the lion fountain in Lion's Arch!

16c1hth.jpg
2up8wtz.jpg
ma82o7.jpg
t9d1cm.jpg

GuildWars

167739_196399900387215_2633831_n.jpg 167843_196401050387100_7946479_n.jpg

Ok so the green girl on top is my PvP necro Char named 'Smoke Toke Queen' The girl Char on the bottom dressed in pink is my PvW Char, She a ranger/necro her name is 'Raven Tunstall'

Reactions: 2 people
I also play Monk on GW! But I have decided not to put up pics, since shes in a red tuxedo lol. My Necro is in a purple tux too.
So cool I am not the only GW player.

Here's Callysto with her new back piece! And a greatsword I like to call Blinky, because it has a blinking eye on it :3

2u5t16c.jpg

Reactions: Saint Tribs
Here's my Rift character back when I was a lower level. I just really like the screenshot even though I didn't hide my bars lol.

426BC12A48F1F45CF44ACA9072CBD215976C9D8D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.