Game Characters Showoff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint Tribs

Original poster
Hi there! I want to see your characters! :D Do you play Guild Wars? World of Warcraft? Some other MMO/video game with customizable characters that you've made, named, and loved? If you want to do a quick blurb about them too that's awesome! Just don't write a novel... Unless you put it under a spoiler warning!

Anyway! To get this thing started I'll start off with my favorite Salad Kal from GW2. He's a Sylvari Guardian and I love him. To keep this from being a massive image dump, let's not put more than a few characters at a time and if you have extra pictures you really wanna show off, please put them in a Spoiler. :)

AtTheWhispers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I wish I had my good laptop right now. I'd love to show off all my babies on GW2. 6/8 of my characters are Sylvari. >_> Then I have a human Ele and norn Engineer.

Reactions: Saint Tribs
This is my girl from the Final Fantasy XIV beta. Adorable.

ff_zpsd153c2cb.jpg

I hope @Vega gets to show off her lovely Salads soon! And oooooof. She's so cute, @Scrap Iron ! I've never played a Final Fantasy game. I really like how adorable she is. :)

@Scrap Iron - A little bit off topic, but how do you find the improved FF XIV? I owned the original, and was quite underwhelmed. I've heard things have gotten better since they revamped the game, but I'm a bit skeptical about picking it up.

Alright, this is just one character out of 12 or so I have in Guild Wars 2. She was my first character in the game.

I present, Callysto Deathblade!

2cekn86.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Badass Norn, Seth.

More Salads for nomming. :D

With his sexy weird demon mask, I present my darling Mesmer Serenthiel Hrafn

Without his mask, showing off his sleek face and blue-rose skin and beautiful yellow glow. He's probably blushing because you got his mask off. ^~

Salad power ftw!

Here's a couple more of my characters. My ele , Orianna Silvermane and one of my guardians, Seth Bloodmoon. Both are humans.

2vj9079.jpg
9kxv0w.jpg

Reactions: Saint Tribs
Sooo I decided I'd just make my game unplayable on this laptop for the sake of pretty screenshots. :P Unfortunately, they still don't look as nice as they would on my other one. Alas.

To start, here's my bb Saibel the mesmer! She was my first character and still the one I dote on the most.

gDoElHD.png

18lA8vK.png

COMING AT A LATER DATE:
- Imilia the necro salad. Skulls galore.
- Arianwen the guardian salad, previously known as Aristaeus the guardian salad who underwent a sex and name change a couple of months ago. I wanted a pretty female guardian, okay!
- Lanjya the badass norn engineer. Probably my second favourite character. Maybe. Ugh, that's a tie with Imilia.
- Caiomhe (Larkspur) the ranger salad and her black widow Dahlia.

My other characters aren't 80 yet, so they do not get screenshots. Tbh I kind of didn't even want to take one of Saibel because I still haven't forked over the gold for Visions of the Mist yet.

DAMN IT NOW I WANT TO PLAY GW2 AGAIN. LOOK WHAT YOU DID.

@Scrap Iron - A little bit off topic, but how do you find the improved FF XIV? I owned the original, and was quite underwhelmed. I've heard things have gotten better since they revamped the game, but I'm a bit skeptical about picking it up.
It's really a completely different game now. Classes that do more than just craft or gather, a very robust quest system and lots of cool things to do. I only got up to level nine or so, so take that with however many grains of salt you feel appropriate. I enjoyed it, really. I just don't really do MMOs anymore.

Also the emotes are just so so fun.

ohdear.jpg implying.jpg

@Vega: Your mesmer salad looks awesome :D My salad's a ranger but I haven't gotten her any fancy armor yet... Most of the medium armor is kinda meh and I wasn't a big fan of the Sylvari culture armors for that class of armor x.X;

@ Scrap Iron: Your char looks pretty cool too. I'd give FF XIV a go but I am not big on subscription based games x.X

@Seth Bloodmoon
I love the heavy Sylvari cultural armor. *_* I have mixed tier pieces on my guardian. I don't much care for the medium pieces though. Tbh, I don't like most medium armor in general. Most of my engi's is Norn cultural, and my ranger has mostly mixed gem pieces. Medium needs less trench coats. ;__;

Also, I lied. I have an Asuran warrior. I don't remember this. I hate the warrior as a class though, which is probably why I forgot.

@Vega I totally agree, medium needs some more options lacking trench coats! I haven't bought any gem store armors yet, myself. Nothing has quite caught my eye there. I did buy some of the town clothes costumes though. Pirate for my ele and Executioner for one of my Norn warriors!

Here's some more pics of my two thieves!

The first two are of Synthia Magius, my human thief. One with the mask and one without. The final picture is an tribute to an anime character. Revy Two-hands, my Norn thief!

4rzv3c.jpg
1zxmlgl.jpg
sd39te.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I'm shameless and I like butts.

My lovely Sylvari Mesmer stripped naked and went wading.

My highborn human Ranger, Dominic likes to stare broodily at the landscape and show off his nice legs.

WHAT IS ALL THIS GUILD WARS 2?!

SOUNDS LIKE ELF TALK TO DR BADASS (MD).

dr_badass_md_zps240a2285.png

DR BADASS (MD) PRESCRIBES A SERIOUS DOSE OF PAIN TO ALL Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS.

Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
I play in SL every now and then, Fijo! :D As you can see I just like games where I can take pretty pictures of things.

tumblr_mud7leNJEO1qein2ho1_1280.png

More great character pics!

Alright here's another couple of mine from that one game. The first one is my Norn necro, Herja Valisdottir. The second is my perfectly sane Asuran mesmer, Fizgig the Unstable!

e8jucj.jpg
2nh48bq.jpg

CUTE STARBOUND SPRITES INBOUND!

First there is my favorite little Floran ever... (I am heavily bias towards the cute little stabhappy pants). Unfortunately she got wiped in the latest update.

Aceell_zps328d8865.jpg

Aceell! Cutest plant and redshirt ever! First one to visit a tentacles planet. (Being female and a redshirt jokes were made T___T )

Aceellendgame_zps530eeff7.jpg

Good thing her story ended on a high note (get it!?!?!? =D) Here she is in endgame armor.

Next is Thornbird! Pimpin' wild westy frontiersman! (in my headcanon anyway)

Thornbird_zps97beac26.jpg

Squinting into the darkness, knowing death stares back.

Next is my current character the only one I have made after the wipe. Ssstabss! You guessed ti she's a Floran!

Ssstabsss1_zps30ce8e1e.jpg

Definitely someone to take seriously! (on the right)

Ssstabsss2_zps8b887dc3.jpg

RAWR! FEAR ME!

Ssstabsss3_zpsbfce3072.jpg

Little short to be a st... oh we're all the same height in this game.

Ssstabsss4_zps853fa505.jpg

Okay I take it back... THIS is the cutest little redshirt ever.

Ssstabsssdontask_zps6f102abc.jpg

Don't even ask what's going on here...

Ssstabsssrelax_zps3164ae9b.jpg

That's it, ignore the previous picture... relaaaax.

Status
Not open for further replies.