Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

I don't have much to say right now, just reading what other folks have to say.

*shrugs* Okay. I personally still don't think we should hang anyone. The last thing we want is to lose a good chunk of the innocents like last game.

So, I am still abstaining. ( I am not willing to be wrong and accidently be a part of hanging the jester or the detective or another town role. ) Also, I really hope our Mayor is still alive and was not @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
I see your point and I'm really tempted to agree, actually. But at the same time I don't want to just do nothing and hope that watching the mafia slowly kill us off during the night will be enough to weed them out, and while I don't want to make a mistake that could turn into a lot of dead innocents in the long run, I'd rather die trying than die sitting around XD

Anywho, I don't know about the rest of you but I don't really have anything else to say. I've said my piece and y'all know where I stand, so I'm ready to vote when you are.

The voting phase is now over, and the night phase begins. Those with night actions, please PM me how you're using your actions.

(Sorry the delay, I've been sick.)

The voting phase is now over, and the night phase begins. Those with night actions, please PM me how you're using your actions.

(Sorry the delay, I've been sick.)

This confuses me...I thought we were ending the discussion phase and starting the voting phase?

The discussion phase is now over and the voting phase begins. You have until Thursday 7:30am (GMT) to vote someone up to be judged as guilty or innocent. If someone is voted up then you'll have a set amount of time (probably 48 hours) to vote them as guilty or innocent. If they are voted as innocent the person will not be lynched and there will be time to vote another person up to be judged. If they are voted guilty then the person will be lynched and the night phase will begin. At least half of the current players votes are needed to vote someone up.
I made a post going to the voting phase several days ago. Because Starlighter sparked a new discussion during in the voting phase the voting phase seemed like more of a discussion. If you want to vote then I'll extend the voting phase again, but it doesn't seem like any one player will get enough votes against them.

I made a post going to the voting phase several days ago. Because Starlighter sparked a new discussion during in the voting phase the voting phase seemed like more of a discussion. If you want to vote then I'll extend the voting phase again, but it doesn't seem like any one player will get enough votes against them.

Huh. I interpreted that as extending the discussion phase and stepping out of the voting phase for the time being. Well, do y'all want to vote?

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
Huh. I interpreted that as extending the discussion phase and stepping out of the voting phase for the time being. Well, do y'all want to vote?
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I'll try to communicate better in the future. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
Happens to the best of us, Daz :D Plus getting used to a new voting system is bound to confuse somebody sooner or later XD

@Daz If we are voting, I'd like to vote up @Luster

Reactions: Daz
I am abstaining still.

Reactions: Starlighter
Luster it is.

• Love
Reactions: Daz and Starlighter
I shall also be voting for Luster.

• Love
Reactions: Daz and Starlighter
Sorry for not updating you guys for a few days, I've been sick and dealing with real life stuff. But I'm back now, and since nobody else has voted we are ending the voting phase! The night phase has now begun, I'll PM you all asking for your night actions.

Just so you know, five votes were necessary to vote up Luster. This is because at least half the current players must vote them up. Nine divide two is four point five, so that rounds up to at least five votes necessary to vote up Luster.

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
Don't know if I missed anything, but... when does the sun rise?

Alright. Let's get started, shall we?