Galzra and Obvious OOC thread

Yah, it would be fun to see that. Ardeyn and Rowan don't strike me as very friendly, lol. It shall all come to whoever ends up with the Throne, I guess.

Your choice. Feel free to control the characters there, though I would choose the Hand as the judge, him being above them all in the ranks. Everyone's gonna want to mingle, tho, eheh~

I guess everyone can ask questions then!!! , if theres any specific questions just pop them down here in the IC and we can work them into our posts, do you want to NPC the Hand or want to control him entirely yourself? Personally I think you'll do him more justice since you know how exactly you want to play the dynamics of the council better than I do, but its your call :)

Ah yes, I think they will have a lot of fights I dare say. I don't think Talika will stick around till the end, shes a weak figure and living on the run will take its toll and probably kill her, she smart though so if there is some kind of House that would take her in to work for them she would probably depart for a while there to work and recover (if she doesn't die of course), and without her, Rowan and Ardeyn will have to put up with each other, by then I want Ardeyn to have a basic grasp on the common tongue, so Rowan would need to teach him more just so they can basically communicate, they'll have no choice but to band together somehow once Talika leaves the party (she will at some point, though I havent decided if its permanent or not!!!) Without Talika to translate and basically keep the peace Ardeyn and Rowan will have to put their differences aside for both their sake!!!! I can't wait for that O_O

Oke then, I guess I can do it. You can start though. We can read them their crimes, ask how they plead, offer them incentives to betray their people and give out locations of other elders and Naerale fighters, and so on and so forth. Perhaps we can make them watch the execution of those already sentenced to death. That would certainly be disturbing, lol. Also, aside from Lord Adrion and the Hand, there are others there too, although I haven't mentioned them so you may also feel free to reflect on their roles in the whole scene.

Oh, oh, oh! I think I have a good idea about what we might do with Talika! I'd foster her with House Forthwind and the Lady Arelia since we are going to meet the woman along the way. I have some ideas about Rowan's brother and his wife. Bartelot is basically impotent so, it is only natural that Rowan would ascend the Throne of Windstorm at some point in the future... Arelia, being the snake she is, shall have to work things out in her favor ;3
Rowan and Ardeyn putting up with each other shall definitely be my favorite thing in the entire rp, hahah.

Oooh I like that idea!!! I wonder would Lady Arelia be at all merciful to Talika or would she ensure Talika is unhappy there hrmmmm....
Oh yes, I can't wait for that!!! I dare say they'll end up fighting over Talika in a sense, like Ardeyn would be mad at Rowan for "forcing Talika to forsake ehr heritage and play around at court" even though he didn't really do that of course, and Rowan would probably view Ardeyn's frostiness towards her in the beginning and unnecessarily cruel, especially since they are both Naerale.

Oh I love the idea of making Ardeyn watch the execution ... that will really stick in his gut but it will be difficult to write!!!! WIll i include the trial in my current post? I mean I've only jsut written Talika admitting she speaks the common tongue and naerale tongue but I think the council have to react to that before we move on to the trial, I want to see Andrion and Rowan's thoughts first ^^" Nearly finished up my post I think

Oh I just noticed you mentioned the servant bringing the prisoners to council. Nevermind that bit in my last post!

Lady Arelia is a bitch, to put it mildly, lol. Imagine Cersei but a thousand times worse. xD But, I think she might attempt to mold Talika into a stronger personality, a strong woman. Endless possibilities, really!

Please, do include it. I left you that small bit at the end to build on, you may even describe what horrible treatment they are receiving from the wardens, for example, oh and maybe the other prisoner could attempt to spill the beans or does so, your call! ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the other prisoner kill himself so its just Ardeyn now (to make things even tougher for the council, its one thing to have TWO criminals to interrogate, but now they've only one and Talika is the only one who can understand him).

Oooh, oh god, worse than Cersei ... fuck!!! I do look forward to meeting her, Cersei is an incredible character (so conniving) so Arelia will be a real treat!! It would be interesting to see her try and make Talika strong though actually (if that happens), I dare say her poor health could be treated with a proper maester, but since shes a Naerale no one would deem her worthy of proper treatment, her ailment could probably be cured if someone gave the resources!

Merry Christmas! :3

Sheesh, I had a tough time trying to squeeze in my reply this Christmas, lots of relatives swarming around me.

So, I was thinking that after the decapitation scene, the Council accuses Ardeyn of murdering the King. They would place the murder weapon in his hands, so that he is more easily persecuted. It would be a shock to everyone who has not been included in the plan, Rowan and others alike who shall prompt him to do something about it, eventually leading to his downfall as well. What do you think?

I like it I just wonder how Ardeyn could do it when he was either in prison or in the council ... hmmm

Gosh that council scene ... so intense lol!!! Wicked!

Haha I have a small family, will probably tackle the massive extended family between now and new years I guess so I know the feeling lol.

Will you be around much tonight?

Don't sweat it, he would be framed. He wouldn't actually have to do it. The Council just has to say that he did, lol. I was thinking that he be accused right after, in front of everybody, not having moved an inch from the Council Hall.

I'll be here all night, got a bunch of messages to reply to and a cookies to eat before anyone else tackles me~ :3

Well this is a massive show trial so that point still stands, I guess that could help Talika and Rowan and Ardeyn band together, since they all know neither of them did it and they all find themselves implicated in the whole thing.

also ... WOO!!! I'll be a while typing up a reply I guess, so no worries, enjoy your cookies!!!

Should the death of the King follow right after or should we postpone it till the evening? I was thinking of also incriminating Rowan's guard, so that both may be accused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Postpone to the evening a think ... to let the dust settle just a bit before shit gets wild again ... then again during the commotion of the execution it would be a good time to strike ...
Hmm actually yeah perhaps it should happen right after.
Yeah Rowans guard can be blamed too especially since rowan was seen talking to him by /someone/ in the hall (it's unlikely he has zero witnesses since there are so many people in the room). Perhaps the guard gets caught and killed while Tali, Ard and Rowan escape. ((I'm on my phone again so I can't format and my post may take a while!!))

Lol, Lord Andrion had left the Council Hall long ago, so Ardeyn could not have stabbed him. He's the one who's gonna give us lots of trouble, don't kill him off, please~

Oh okay I'll edit, hows about he just blinds him, but its not lethal -lol post new years hangover here x'D-

I wrote that he left the room in my previous post, so he couldn't have been in the room to begin with. Just say he blinded a random knight. Doesn't matter who as long as it isn't Andrion. ^^

Also, Happy New Year! ;3 I totally get ya, haven't slept at all, but somehow my brain is still workin'

Kay I edited it, I put in the last part of Ardeyn's fight just to wrap it up at the beginning but straight after he cuts at Andrion (doesnt kill him) he runs after Rowan and picked Talika up. Hope its grand now ^__^

Knights of House Gillford crowded the Hall as their master (Lord Andrion) made for the exit, leaving behind the order to apprehend the traitors.
I wrote this on Thursday. It says Lord Andrion is no longer in the Council Hall, he had left before the fighting began. Ardeyn could not have stabbed him because he is not physically present in the room. That's some great inconsistency within the story... o/

Oh soz, I missed that part, I'll just put a knight in instead of Andrion so!!!

BOOM fixed, I'd better go sleep now x'D