Gallisima (Planet X)

I literally slapped myself when I saw Kai (KaMeKaZeKaI). Silver you are crazy. And NOODDIEEEEEEE! How could you?! You can't be that name (to hard to remember) Then I can't call you NOOODDDIE! *Licks NorwayFOO* Humm... Tastes like cherries... Or is that... Is that... What do you think, NOOODDDIIE?

Also I joined the massive RP too! My name is REDWINTER! (DUH)

See I didn't think Rainbow or Noodle was a good name in the mass rp... So I changed it. But I'm the same Noodie you know.
and I got a more white chocolate covered black cherry taste from Nor... *licks nor again* hmmm... Yep, well, minus the nasty man sweat taste. xD
Lets be allies~!!!

I was invited but am to lazy to do it so opted out of it. Might join later maybe...

Also, OMG why does everyone lick me T.T *hides behind silver* at least she doesn't lick me T-T

We should we should! I'd love to be your ally! But only if it fits in with the role-play.

What does Noodie taste like? *Licks Noodie* Hum... Tastes like skittles!

@_@ What do you mean if it fits? It's a Mass Roleplay. Anything thought of in the pulls of EVERYONE'S imagination is possible. Have you read his examples in combat; using Daina and i think Vay? It is SOOOOO random and shows anything can work. (if you haven't, read it)

AHHHHHHH~!!!! *runs and hides after being licked* I'm happy I have a colorful taste... just don't eat me. (wow... sounded SO wrong. haha)

-----that was because my internet was down... lol I won't!

I say we start and just leave it open for others until you feel like we got to far.

*jumps on Nor's back giving a wink* Why not answer in Unspoken Deal if you want to start a rp? *giggles*

but I'm a lazy bum. An I'm haven fun arguing with Vay about... everything that either one of us brings up =D

Uh huh... Aren't you nice to our Vay. :P
But youre lazy yet you can argue like crazy, which uses typing.
Someone isn't making any logical sense. ;D

Noodie can I ask for your help? I am having a hard time getting into the Mass Roleplay Vault thingy. I want to sooooooooooooo bad and even have my starting place and am going to go to the hall of fame and try to concur a new world and become your ally but i don't want to mess up and look like an idiot. I might just go around and read every ones posts and see if I can do that. *Stalker mode engage. Target acquired: Noodie!* Let's see what worlds Noodie had been talking over...

lol, but comming up with a character requires effort. Arguing with Vay is just type whatever pops into my head xD

-_-... I'm not joining that one. Too much for my pea-sized brain!

I will start it soon
. . . can you guys share this with people u think should join?

SL, still waiting on the link =P. Didn't you say you wanted me to post in the RP thread?