Galleon of the Black Mast [COMPLETED RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Galleon of the Black Mast

Tabitha debated silently for a moment as she stared at the captain, her glass now empty. She rather disliked the idea of spending anymore time with the old man but the idea of a warm meal was hard to ignore. Gruel had been her only meal since she had arrived here, if they remembered to feed her at all. On top of that she could use the energy, it wouldn't be a simple walk to the city from the shore and the pirates didn't seem to tolerate slow prisoners. She closed her eyes for a moment and rested her head in her hand, her elbow landing on the armrest with a small thunk. She really didn't have a choice here.

"Well, it would be rude of me to refuse an invitation to supper. Besides, you'll just put me back in my cage before I can flutter off anyway so I might as well enjoy some real food before you give me back to my father." She said coolly as she looked back to 9lives.

9lives was delighted, if such a word could even be used to describe the old, gnarled captain, but he was. His face, however, showed very little actual 'delight', instead the essence of a smile appeared at the corners of his mouth. Looking deeper, one might assume that Captain 9lives was intrigued by royalty, having never actually been in the same room with a princess, and while this was partly true, his genuine hope that he could show her kindness towered above his fascination.

"Aye, a wise decision your Highness. You'd be amazed how well a captain eats aboard a ship!"

9lives walked across his quarters, with the steady ~thump thump thump~ of his wooden leg sounding in his wake. He opened the large oak door that let to the outer chambers and bellowed to the two guards that stood an ever present watch.

" Look sharp, mattes! Bring me a roast chicken, whole, and some of that Asian rice."

He exhaled a breath. It seemed like he had been holding it since he asked the Princess to have dinner in his quarters, tasting the rum that he had been swilling down for the better part of the morning.

"And while your at it, bring a loaf of the good bread. Make haste!"

"Yessir, right away."

said the more intelligent of the two guards. These two oafs were quite the duo, their collective weight was astounding, the fact that they apparently shared one brain, not so much.

"Aye, we will be dining like Kings in no time, my dear."

He smirked at his choice of words

"Then again, I imagine you be used to the fancy treatment. Tell me, why would someone ever want to leave a life of royalty, arranged marriage aside?"

Ol 9lives was digging for something, he was curious about since the start. Was the arranged marriage all she was really running from?

Quietly she watched as the captain got up and walked toward the door, leaving her to sit with her empty glass and think. It seemed that it was happy that she accepted, or at least was pleased in some way, his smile was very hard to determine. All she knew at the moment was they she was going to be eating a lot better than she had been for the whole of this trip. She was brought from her thinking by his question which surprised her a bit. It was the first time he actually questioned her on her wish to escape.

For a moment she didn't look at him, her reasons were her own and some where harder to talk about than others. She didn't want to tell him to much, she didn't need sympathy from a pirate. She looked at her empty glass, wishing it was full again before she started to speak.

"My father....My father did things that I can never forgive him for. Things that happened long before this damned arranged marriage..." She began, not really knowing what to say. "I'll be honest when I say that I don't know where to start, and I would rather just leave it at that...but that would satisfy your curiosity now will it?" She asked plainly as she looked up at him.

Charlotte was developing an incredibly bad habit of not sleeping at night, and it was starting to show. Faint circles were creeping round her eyes. In an attempt to keep herself awake that day she had tightened her corset to the point she had to gasp when she spoke. It was next to impossible for her to be comfortable this way, she reasoned, so she wouldn't sleep either, and would have to hope to hell she didn't find too much heavy work being thrown her way that day.

As soon as a quiet moment edged her way she had found her way to the ship's helm. A majority of the crew gave the entire area a relatively wide berth, mainly because very few knew how to steer and would rather not be eligible for the blame if they went off-course. It was possibly one of the quieter spots on the ship as a result. Charlotte often ended up lurking round there when she wanted a moment to herself. She sat there now, one leg drawn up to her body, her chin resting on her knee. Her fingers smoothed over the leather of her boots. Her eyes were far-off, her gaze seemingly lost in the clouds. In truth, she was hardly as at ease as she looked, her brain running about one hundred miles an hour.

Ten minutes, that was all. She would get back to work in ten minutes. Just give her body a few minutes of rest. She felt almost guilty for snatching even such a small break, already feeling the need to justify her own actions in her head. Nobody would miss her for ten minutes, surely?

She frowned, trying to clear her head of the racing thoughts. Her eyes felt heavy.

Neros side had been killing him but still he carried on with his duties as though nothing were the matter. Thankful for his position as the cabin boy, nobody paid that much attention to him or how much slower he had been preforming his tasks. Nero had experienced much worse injuries in his short lifetime. This was nothing more then an annoying fleshy wound. Still he should probably tend to it, with a sigh he set off to find the solitude he needed to tend to it.

In the cleaning supply closet Nero took off his beloved jacket and lifted his red shirt. The wound rested on the middle of his side, just underneath another set of tightly wound bandages higher up his upper torso. The wound was angry looking just on the verge of infection, he had let it sit for almost too long. Thankfully he had a small set of herbs to fight such things. So he set down in the corner where he kept most of his things and set to making paste to help fight the infection.

The fighting wasn't even completely over when the ship's surgeon made her way above deck. There were pockets where there was no fighting, as these things were like waves upon the shore. It was there she would sneak in and see if any there that laid bleeding, friend or foe, still had a sliver of life to them. Allies always got first treatment, though Cybele wasn't risking her life to save another, not when there was still fighting. It was not easy to tend to the wounded this way, but she was not one to sit around and wait.

When the cheers of victory were sounded by those she knew Cybele took stock of the situation. Those that could walk would go to find her in her cabin if they needed her, and those that could not would be brought to her. She gathered up her small bag, frowning down at the face of a boy not even fourteen looking as though he were but asleep, and head down below.

As expected, she had not cast her cloak aside when there was those pounding on her door. For some she felt pity, for other's it was mostly just a duty, no one seemed to know exactly what she thought of them. Well most at least.

"At least with the dead they don't scream so," she said as one man with a sever laceration on his biceps was whining while she pulled out the needed and thread bit his lip. The ship's surgeon smirked and continued on with her work.

"Come back tomorrow, or I'll hunt you down to be sure it's staying clean. Now out with you," she commanded the pirate who ran out the door. She followed him and stopped in her doorway. "Which one of you so called menaces of the sea is next?" The Leech then saw Eben, "Jawbone," she tilted her head and grinned like a cat with cream. "What brings you here?"

Eben's jaw felt like one big ball of hurt and pain. It pounded like a kick drum, keeping perfect time with his pulse. Every time it throbbed, he felt closer and closer to passing out. Talking, by this point, seemed utterly impossible. He pulled out the small flask of rum and gave it a shake, half full, he would definitely have to fill it up before the day was out, he would no doubt be needing it. As wounded men walked past him in front of the Surgeons quarters, Eben flicked the cap off and attempted to take a drink. While it was a successful attempt, for the most part, he found he still couldn't close his lips around the bottle. As the alcohol ran down his face and onto his shirt he heard a voice. For the moment his pain was forgotten. It was her! Cybele, the one they called Leetch. Eben had managed, for the most part, to keep well away from her. However, being a carpenter wasn't the most 'injury free' line work in the world. The last time he had seen her was to remove a three inch long sliver of wood from his palm. Like that time, he was equally frightened. The stories about witches from back home were none too great, and always ended in something terrible happening.

His dislodged and possible broken jaw yelled out with stabbing pain as he tried to speak a sentence.

"Ah, thuk mah izs 'roken." which was actually 'I think my jaw is broken'

In that moment he did not look like a prrate, but instead like a young man pleading in agony.

Cybele's eyebrow rose a fraction. "Best to see if I get to wire your jaw shut then," she said, a gleeful look at the twitching a few of the others outside her door had as she let Eben pass into her cabin. Once he was in she indicated to a stool as she closed the door.

With a turn, her braids following a second after, she rounded on her patient. "You look to be in a good deal of pain, yes?" With a feather like touch she felt along his jawline, trying not to cause any more pain to the young man, while still getting an idea of the situation.

She then stood up straight and took a step back to look at him fully, her elbow resting on her other arm so that her finger was tapping her chin. "You know that a dislocated jaw like that can eventually cause a blockage of your air passage?" She'd let him freak out about that before the realization that it was only dislocated and not broken dawned on him.

She then walked back over, squatting down so she was just below eye level to him without leaning. Placing a hand on both sides of the young pirate's face she used her thumbs to put it where it belonged. "The rum was a good idea, relaxed you some," she muttered just as she got it back in place. This was not a painless adjustment, but at least it was sharp and then over. The dull pain though wasn't going to go away so quickly.

She took Eben's hand and had him hold his own chin while she reached over and grabbed a clean strip of cloth. "You can ask if you want, just don't open wide and keep your hand there to keep it steady." Of course he had questions, something like this there was bound to be, but it was amusing how people got spoked that she knew they had a question.

Eben felt like he was walking the plank as he crossed into Cybele's quarters. Little snippets of tales he had heard around the ship went through his head. 'She's not natural' some would say, others hinted towards strange otherworldly cults. One man on the rigging crew, after a night of hearty drinking, had sworn he saw her talking to a dead man once. 'And then I seen it' the man had said 'As sure as you be berthing, she was talking to a corpse'. Eben digressed, but soon realized he was in her Quarters, and he could have sworn that he was shaking a little more steadily now.

He sat on the stool as instructed. And simply nodded when asked about the pain. His fears all accumulated into a solid knot in his stomach as her hand went to his face, but then something happened that he didn't quite expect. Her touch was smooth, gentle and painless. She had the hands of the kindly nurses that had taken care of him when he got a nasty case of pneumonia as a child. In that instant his fear dissipated and all that was left was the pain in his jaw, but that didn't last long. When she popped it back into place, quickly and as effectively as any surgeon he had ever met, he almost smiled.

Eben sat up straighter, it was a great feeling knowing that it wasn't broken, but he was a bit taken back by her question. He was curious about her, who on the ship wasn't? But at the same time he was still a little fearful, without hesitation, superstitions aside, he blurted it out.

"Are you a Witch?"

Pausing as she was about to put the cloth under his chin and around his head, she looked at him for a moment and then laughed. Not the barking laugh that had been heard from her from time to time down below or on the deck, usually in answer to some stupidity or another. This laughter, almost a girlish giggle, had no malice.

"Do I frighten you so?" she asked instead of answering, once more going over to him and securing the cloth to stabilize his jaw. She moved his hand away from the jaw and fiddled with the cloth until it was to her satifaction, then she looked him in the eye, grinning.

"I know much much more about the world and the sea then I have any right to," she had an impish smile on her lips. She then pilfered his flask and walked over to a cabinet. The cabin itself was clean, but the amount of stuff hanging from the ceiling and on the wall gave it a much more cluttered look. Cybele poured something in to his flask and then once she returned the bottled she placed the flask in his hand.

9lives was happy to see he had gotten through to her on at least some emotional level. He looked at her curiously, cocking an eyebrow slightly and giving his grizzled, black beard a rub. He realizes something in that instant: Being on a ship full of scurvy cutthroats has taken a tool on his emotions. What he felt for her, while far from sympathy, could be described as a detached, but at the same time empathetic understanding.

"Aye."

Said 9lives taken his seat, again looking at the grey sea. The waters were getting colder, which meant that Helsink was drawing near.

" I do believe I have found a sense of understudying for your situation."

He left it at that for the moment. not wanted to dig any deeper into a whole he had no intension of getting out of.

As if on cue, there was the sound of an enormous hand banging on the door. It was the less than intelligent guard, Brutus, with a whole roast chicken in his hand. The cooks had used exotic spices and garlic, making the delicious treat give off a mouth watering aroma. The brain of the duo, Lutz was just behind him with a fresh loaf of bread and a bowl of fresh steamed rice.

"All in order' for ye capn'" Said Brutz as 9lives opened the door. The two hefty guards set the food on The Captains dinning table, along with two sets of silverware and plates.

"Anythin' else captain?" Said Lutz

"No that will be all" With that the Captain dismissed them with a flick of his hand towards the door.

"Now, please join me in a….." He paused briefly, a sorrowful but certain gleam in his eye "…farewell feat of sorts"

Eben regreted having asked almost as soon as the words left his dry lips, but his curiosity ruled out fear, as it often did with the young man. After seeing that Cybele wasn't the horrible monster that he had originally expected, he almost felt a little ashamed to ask, but again was relived when she laughed. Eben smiled too, although it sent a dull pain into his head.

"Do I frighten you so?"

Eben straightened up at the question. His thoughts automatically turned defensive, Frightened? Never! He thought briefly of explaining his upbringing in the small southern village that was ripe with superstition, but instead simply said.

"No."

He was slightly curious to as what was in the bottle, but shoved his paranoia away again, putting the flask to his lips and pouring a healthy swallow down his throat. The liquor was excellent, much better than the goat piss he had been drinking. It was smooth and packed a punch. The warm heat from the drink spread throughout his body and seemed to focus directly into his jam, numbing the pain to a mellow afterthought.

"Aye" Said Eben, looking around her quarters for the first time since he had entered, noticing all her unique accompaniments.

"It's just…the crew be having certain ideas about you, ones that drove me to ask." He realized that she hadn't exactly answered his question, and he was still curious. So he decided to dig a tad deeper.

"So tell me then, how did a women, a surgeon no less, find herself aboard a pirate ship, working for a famed pirate?"

If she wouldn't give him an answer flatout, then he too would beat around the bush.

Karel closed the door behind him and sighed, before walking off, the two guards not so much as reacting, knowing better than to mingle in affairs not involving them. It's what made them excellent guards: they weren't nosy. Karel saw the crew beginning to pick itself up and begin to get to work again, the dead already taken care of and the blood slowly being washed away. There was a line seemingly a mile long at the foot of Cybele's cabin, filled with pirates with a myriad of injuries that needed tending to.

Luckily Karel was one of the best skilled fighters aboard and wasn't prone to injuries. As such, he could get to work with finding their location. Heading to the helm of the ship, he found the sun to his right and a bit behind them. So they were going a bit north west, something easily fixed with a slight turn clockwise. The good part though was that they were still heading in a northern direction, as they had more north to go than east.

As he corrected the ship's direction, Karel finally noticed Charlotte sitting down and gazing off into the ocean, apparently unaware of his presence as she essentially slept with eyes wide open, her breathing steady and slow. Coughing gently, he approached her, saying softly, "Isn't there some work that needs to be done on the ship that you could be doing?" Karel understood that maybe she was going through some trauma, but the life of a pirate allowed for few moments of relaxation and, unfortunately, now was not one of them. Karel needed everyone aboard doing something productive as to not lose any time on their trip, and this included Charlotte.

Tabitha looked at the captain with curiosity as he mentioned his understanding of her situation and almost said something to retort but they duo od dumb and dumber returned with the evenings meal and stopped her from saying anything at all. once the food was set out she slowly rose from her chair and walked over to him, her empty glass at hand as she sat in front of an empty plate. She looked over the meal and was surprised to find that it was well prepared, far beter prepared than she expected for a sea faring ship like this. She looked once more to 9lives and smiled a bit, knowing that this would be her last night of freedom, if on could really call it that.

"Shall we begin then captain?" She asked softly as she politely waited for the older man to join her.

Captain 9Lives ate in silence, making sure throughout the meal that Tabitha's glass was full and always had bread on her plate. The meal was an outright display of kindness on the captains part, one that he hoped she wouldn't take lightly. He knew that on this, the eve of her return to Helsink, much was still in up in the air. All in all he wanted her to have nothing but good things to say about the himself and the Crew aboard the Cutlass, at least as good as possible given the situation. Good standing with a King, even the king of a desolate ice kingdom, was never a bad thing. 9Lives had more than a lifetimes worth of enemies, and the older he got the more he realized this.

He finished eating quickly and poured himself another drink. The sun was already starting to set and he wanted some time alone before turning in.

"How was the meal, my dear. Anything else I can get you?"

9lives felt a little preoccupied now, as the events of tomorrow went through his head. Collecting money for the bounty of a princess, all he could hope for were things to go as smoothly as possible.

Tabitha ate the meal in silence, not because she didn't have anything to say but because she was busy keeping her mouth full. She did use her manners though and eat slowly, but it was hard not to notice her quickness to move her food fromplate to mouth. She knew that after this meal and another night in her cell she would be returned to her father on teh cold shores of Helsink. Though they had deprived her of her freedom they had treated her kindly on this ship, or as kindly as one could be treated when they were held captive. She would tell her father that no harm came to her but she couldn't help but feel like something wasn't right, that things weren't going to be as her father claimed. She grew up with that man and knew his habits well, though she couldn't prove her father was up to something she could feel it in her gut.

With her plate completely clean and her glass barely full she sat back and looked to the captain, holding her cup high more in a toast than in a request for more rum.

"Best meal I've had on this ship...Though if you are offering I would like my freedom, though I have a feeling that you can't supply that request." She said lightly as she sat stright once more, glancing out the windows and looking over the sea as evening took over.

The light from several flickering candles began to dance on the walls,indicating that during their time together the sun had sank in the west. It was turning out to be a clear night and with any luck they would be reaching the shores of Helsink by Dawn, according to Karel. The captain put his faith in several of his crew to insure that the ship ran on course, he felt that those he trusted knew how strenuous it was being a Captain, and therefore would do their jobs knowing that they had it easier than at least one member on board.

Old 9Lives let loose a kind and good hearted laugh at the Princesses request.

"So it be Freedom that you seek, my dear? Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you and you alone are responsible for seeing that through."

the captain paused for a moment, choosing his words

"Aye, I know you tried to be free by running away from your father, but you have to realize that was not the right way to go about it. Your father is the King! Without someone powerful protecting you, you had no hope from the start. Did you think he wouldn't find you? My heart goes out to you, Tabitha, but running away from your father was not the first step to freedom. I may be not much more than a grizzled old man to you, but believe me when I say this. You are the only one that can truly set yourself free, regardless of the situation, you are the master of your own destiny."

Was he rambling?

The rum was definitely weighing heavy in his head, but he felt that his words rang true. If he could leave her with any advice it would be.

" In the end, my dear, we have only ourselves. We are prisoners within ourselves. Set yourself free and perhaps you'll find a happy life in Helsink."

After praying for the fallen comrades and after disposing of their bodies he started fixing up the deck, again. He worked in silence alongside Rhorie, silent, ignoring the itchy sensations he was getting from the nicks on his body he got during the fight. Jawbone had gone to the infirmary but between the both of them they could get enough work done for this area to be safe, not pretty, but safe.

When the sun started downward they rose from their job and it was time to eat and rest until the next sun rose.
"You go ahead to dinner Rhorie, I need mi guitarra." Amilio went down to his quarters and set his swords aside and picked up his old guitar he brought with him from home. He checked to see the thing was in tune before taking it to the mess hall where he'd sing a song in memory of the lost shipmates.

Tabitha listened to his words intently, taking them to heart since she could feel his senserity in his voice. He did make a good point, only she could set herself free, but she would never be able to under her father's watchful gaze. If she wanted to truely be free she would need to find a way to leave her royal name behind and start anew. Helsink was a cage for her, there was nothin there for her anymore since...Well, that did not matter now. She would find another way to freedom, even if she had to run away all over again...She would just have to make sure she got ride of her royal clothing this time around...

"Thank you for your words...I am certain that if we did not meet undersuch circumstances then I would have a great respect for you. I'll figure out something in the end, I always have." She said lightly as she looked to the windows, glancing over the dark sea. "I only pray that your dealgoes smoothly, my heart could not bare to see such a ine captain fall at the hands of my awful father.." She said as she smiled a bit at him.

View attachment 3613Helsink: The most powerful empire on the northern continent. Helsink castle, famed and mammoth, is Located on a secluded stretch of beach between coastal mountains and high, swooping glacier peaks. It is said that the original structure was destroyed in a catastrophic storm, and that its replacement, the one that stands today, is indestructible. While that remains to be seen, The Helsink castle is a defensive goldmine, holding a very strategic position against invading armies coming from either sea or land.

Besides Helsink, the only other major power on the northern continent is the Kingdom of Irie, other than these two, the continent is filled with nomadic tribes that live life in a constant fight for survival on the icy plains. King Esmeralda of Helsink, knows that an alliance between his kingdom and the Kingdom of Irie must be made in order to totally secure the northern land. And as in age old tradition, an arranged marriage between his lovely daughter and King Tristian's son, Tristan the 2ed, was in order.

And this is where the trouble all began.

View attachment 3614
Nautica's Cutlass sailed in a direct path for the Shores of Helsink. Her sails full with a strong wind from the southeast, and clear waters ahead. Just as the Northern continent began to peak over the horizon, a loud and echoing yell was heard from the eagles nest.

"Land! It be the Shores of Helsink!"

"Like a red morn that ever yet betokened, Wreck to the seaman, tempest to the field, Sorrow to the shepherds, woe unto the birds, Gusts and foul flaws to herdsmen and to herds."

- Shakespeare, Venus and Adonis.

In the sky, a low, red haze sat discreetly on the horizon as a deep red sun rose in the morning sky. 9lives stared out his window with anticipation, for the moment, ignoring any implications that a red sky might have. After all, it was just superstition, and although 9Lives didn't condone it upon his ship, it wasn't a belief he practiced himself. The captain was a logical man.

Dressed in his usual garb, Captain 9Lives exited his quarters and signaled for the ship to be docked near by so those of the crew going ashore could simply arrive in the long boats with the Princess in tote. Long boats were a necessity of any large ship as it wasn't always feasible to dock an enormous vessel such as the Nautica's Cutlass.

In the back of the Captains mind, a quick retreat might be in order, but he let the thought stay in the mist of his thoughts. Possibly his biggest mistake.

Those closest and most loyal to the Captain boarded the long boats. The two small vessels, manned with three oars on each side, were just large enough to carry them all in one trip. They pushed onwards and finally hit the icy shores of the northern continent. At this point they disembarked and walked towards the castle, which was located less than a mile away.

The red sky loomed on the horizon and 9Lives got a sudden sinking feeling. He turned to the Princess to ask her if there would be a welcoming party, half joking of course, but by then it was too late.

On all sides, including perched above them on ice reamed cliffs, were the Royal soldiers of Helsink, weapons drawn and those that carried swords had them out and ready. Easily 200 men in all.

They were surrounded.

In the lead was a highly decorated General, his own sword drawn as he spoke to the Princess.

"Such a four turn of events, my dear, such a foul turn indeed. But I am glad that we are meeting like this, instead of looking down upon your body in an oak casket."
He turned to 9Lives and the crew now, a wicked smile cemented across his bearded face

"Ah, and the famous Captain 9Lives...."

He threw out a mocking salute at the captain, obviously full of himself. 9Lives knew at this point they had been hoodwinked as 2 of the Helsink soldiers grabbed Tabitha and led her away.

"......And his highly prized crew! Did you really think you would be rewarded for this….kidnapping?"

The General nodded his head as a Solider, armed with a wooden club swung, connected with Captain 9Lives skull, sent him sprawling to the ground, then stood over his body as the other swarmed in on them. However they didn't attack, but only held them at bay with countless swords and guns.

"Take them all back to the dungeons, strip them of their weapons and lock them up. At dawn we will make a fine show of their execution."

The Captain and his most valuable members of the ship were taken prisoner and marched heavily guarded prison cells of Helsink while Princess Tabitha was taken at once to see her father.

Inside the dungeon

View attachment 3615Dark, dank and Every bit as foul as one might expect, the Helsink Dungeon, located roughly fifty feet under the icy ground, was the only thing left from the original castle. Rats scurried across the floor as cold water dripped from the ceiling. Behind one of the many cell doors, smiling in a way only a skeleton can do, were the remains of the last occupant of the jail. His hollow eyes flickered with waxy light cast from the many candles that lined the outside halls.

"In ya go, Scurvy dogs! Enjoy your last night alive!"

Said one of the guards, as he grabbed Amilio by his shirt and threw him, none to gently, into the back of one of the cells with the rest of the crew.

"Thanks for the weapons, Spaniard. I'll be keeping these for myself"

He turned and left, his laughter echoing down the hall.
Such a terrible turn of events for the crew of the cutlass, hope seemed as bleak as the sun on a short December day. The crew sat in the brick lined cell as a partially unconscious Captain 9lives clasped a hand to his bleeding head.

Inside The Throne room, Castle Helsink.

King Esmeralda paced, hands laced behind his back, eyes heavily set on his reckless daughter. They were alone in his throne room as the sun began to set over the icy northern continent.

"A princess of Helsink joining a band of pirates in hopes of safety? Have you gone mad! Honestly Tabitha, what did you expect the outcome to be? Have I not raised you better than this? And now in the midst of a great partnership between Us and the Kingdom of Irie, you leave me with my crown in my hands looking like a fool!? I have no words to describe the anger I am now feeling. It is a shame that my only child is nothing more than a disobedient girl in royal clothes."

He paused for a moment, a look of solid determination drawn on his cold face.

"You will marry the prince of Irie, over my dead and rotting body, it will be so."

Status
Not open for further replies.