Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women and Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassandra- Sublevel 2
The blonde had made her way over to the boy who stood at her doorway and made a small wave motion as her two roommates left. Turning her attention back to the boy standing in front of her she smiled and said. "Don't worry about it, everyone is a little stupid and lost on their first day." She said with a small laugh. "I'd be happy to assist you." She shook her hand firmly and nodded to him. "Pleasure to meet you Alex, I'm Cassandra Evans but everyone just calls me Cassie." She said with a flirty smile. Suddenly two young boys ran past them making a comment on how she was his girlfriend and she opened her mouth to correct them but they had already disappeared. Shrugging she turned to Alex and asked, "Shall we go find your dorm?" She offered as she stepped out of the dorm room and closed the door. Starting for the giant stair case in the center of the school. "It's my second year at Gallagher. I'm in sub level 2. Majoring in Covert Ops." She said with a dazzling smile to him as the two walked side by side.

Pippa- Sublevel 1

Pippa laughed as the twins scurried out of her room and she shook her head still laughing. They were quite the boys and Pippa decided she liked them. She preferred to hang out with boys anyway, considering girls were.. well bitchy. After Pippa unpacked she decided she could finish up later and decided to head to the main hall for orientation. She wasn't much for being on time to anything and she had heard rumors on how strict her new headmistresses was about being on time to these types of things. Straightening out her uniform she scurried from her room and down the halls, wandering around aimlessly for a sign or something to lead her towards the main hall.

[fieldbox=Clarissa Riley Scott ↓ Level 2 , #8b11bf, solid]
tumblr_n3q96wXeCP1rflte8o2_250.gif

Click here to reference Clarissa.

Music blared from Clarissa's headphones during the ride up to Gallagher Academy. This wasn't her first car ride up, and so she knew very well how the rest of the town responded to the fancy cars that transported each girl up to the school. The teenager couldn't help but think that the school would save a lot of money if they carpooled girls together. But, Gallagher was prestigious, and she seriously doubted money was a problem for them in any way.

Of course, by the time her black vehicle pulled up to the school the Headmistress was in the middle of her opening speech. Clary opened the door to listen while she gathered her things. While she had missed the warm welcome back to school, she had managed to catch the bit of the boys who'd be attending the school. That's great, Clarissa thought sarcastically as she stepped out of the car, rolling her eyes. Cause the first thing we all need are hunky distractions.

After thanking her driver and retrieving her bags, Clarissa headed off for the dorms. She was interested in the boys, there was no denying that. But, she had limited time before the real opening ceremony, and the year before she had discovered it would be better to be completely unpacked before that. Otherwise she'd be stuck either be cutting into the time that was meant for sleep, wasting her free time to set up her stuff, or never completely finish unpacking. Besides, she liked to be ready before she socialized. Gotta work hard to play hard, she thought as she entered the building.
giphy.gif

Unsurprisingly, everyone inside was buzzing around like bees. The boys looked around like lost puppies, keeping to themselves for the most part. The girls stood in circles, glancing at the boys, or they worked on hauling their stuff to their rooms. Clary was among the select few who were actually making good use of their time. She had one large suitcase, and a backpack that was slung on one shoulder. "Excuse me, Pardon me, Coming through," Clary started to say as she pushed her way through the crowded area, but by the time she reached the other side of the room her patience was running thin. There was one group of boys in particular who really got on her nerves, mostly because they were obviously directly in her way but were too busy wolf whistling at her fellow classmates to notice.

"What's it feel like to be the only people in the world?" She asked them bitterly as she pushed through the group. It was hard to believe they had come from a school as prestigious as her own, because such behavior would not be tolerated from the ladies of Gallagher. Boys will be boys, she reminded herself, lifting the piece of paper that listed her dorm information. She first looked to her number, and then to the names of her roommates.

She knew who all of them were, only because they were in the same level as her. Cassandra Evans was intimidatingly beautiful, but was also known for being sassy and a bit of a teachers pet. Clary didn't have a problem with the girl, mostly because they had never spoken before. From what she heard about Cassandra, or Cassie for short, she knew the girl was brave. Then again, you had to be brave to major in Covert Operations, which was why Clary played it safe and stuck to computers.
Ophelia Folley was also the type to play it safe. Like Clarissa, she was majoring in Research and Development, although Clary didn't know what her other major was. What she did know about the red-haired girl, however, was that she was a nervous-wreck. She made Clarissa look like a social butterfly, which was saying a lot. But, Clary liked her regardless, because despite never being sure of what she wants to say Ophelia had always been nice to her.

Allison-season-3-allison-argent-35549040-245-245.gif

The last girl, Erin Lindstrom, was also a brave one. However, Clary found her less intimating than Cassie. She'd only ever talked to Erin a few times before, but during those few conversations Clary had discovered a few key personality traits. She was upfront, which Clary appreciated, and honest. She was a loner with very little patience. In a lot of ways, Erin and Clarissa were very much alike. Though, Clary was definitely more timid.

By then, Clary had found her dorm room. She unlocked the door to find that, while it had been set up a little, the room was vacant. "Okayyy," Clary said to herself as she walked in, kicking the door closed behind her. A glance at the clock told her that she still had some time to unpack before the ceremony. Without a moments hesitation Clarissa set off to work, unplugging he headphones so that upbeat music blasted through her iPod's speakers.

@Clirkus @XWhySoSeriousX @Adira

[/fieldbox]

OOC: I usually post for both my characters in the same post, but my internet is being unreliable. I wanted to post this before I lost it. Also, I'm supposed to wake up for work in 6 hours, so I think I'm going to head to bed... sorry for the extended delay on Dylan's starter!

Reactions: Clirkus and Adira
Dominique 'Domino' Kelly
Sub Level Two

"See ya!" Domino called after Luhan and then proceeded to the dorm building. If he hadn't of ran off so quickly she would have told him she was going too and that they could have walked together, but Domino got the feeling that he was uncomfortable with her, so she didn't pursue it. Pulling her bag behind her, Domino entered the dorm building, navigating around the crowds of boys and girls staring at each other and even some that were starting to mingle. There was one particular group of guys who were wolf whistling at girls and one of them even had the audacity to whistle at her. Domino didn't want to make a scene at that moment so she didn't knock his feet out from under him and stomp on his junk, but she made a note to shadow him later and freak him out a little. Nothing frightened an asshole more than a little blackmail...

When she arrived at her dorm she saw the names of the two of the three girls that would be rooming with her. Pippa Abney, Viola Banks, but the last name was unreadable as the list was a little smudged. Dominique shrugged and entered the room seeing that one of her roommates had gotten their before her, but wasn't present. Dominique took the second bed closest to the exit and dropped her bags on top of it. She took a few minutes to unpack before heading to the orientation.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
Alexander Bayton Sub Level 2

Alexanders eyes lit up the moment the language he grew up listening left Cassandras lips. Readjusting the strap of the dufflebag hanging off his shoulder he quickly followed her, keeping just a step behind. "You speak Russian?" he said delightfully, " My English isn't bad but,-" easily switching into Russian mid sentence, "I am much more comfortable speaking the language I grew up with. " Smiling warmly he went on in english, "my family is very patriotic, I only know English since they planned on sending me to the states."

As the two walked down the hallway, Alex made sure to open every doorway for the young lady out of respect. He followed her into the stairway were students could be seen walking up and down stairs in groups of mostly the same sex. Some gave the pair odd stares but no one said anything to them as they walked by. Alex paid none of them mind, he went on as they continued walking, "I'm majoring in Protection & Enforcement, kind of like the opposite side of the coin to Covert Ops. You don't seem that bad-ass though, are you sure you shouldn't be majoring in something easier. " He winked teasingly to make sure she knew it was just a joke. He wouldn't want anyone in covert Ops to think of him as a foe, especially not the pretty blond walking with him.

Cassandra- Sublevel2
Cassandra chuckled. "I sure hope I speak Russian," She started saying before switching to Russian "I'm majoring in advanced languages as well." She nodded as she listened to the boy. "My first language is Italian, German, and then english. I have grown up here in the states so it's more natural for me to speak English now." She said with a swift smile to him. "I love languages, it's one of the many reasons I wanted to major in languages, culture is so thrilling to me. Currently I can fluently speak Italian, German, English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Romanian, Dutch, Polish, and Swahili." She said. "Which if you think about how many languages they're are in the world isn't even a slight dent." She said smiling sheepishly. "So if you ever want to help me work on my Russian I'd be very happy to have some assistance.. I can't really do the accent right" She laughed softly.

Alex was quite the gentleman, nothing Cassie wouldn't expect fro a boy who went to such a school as Delphier after all. They were traveling up the staircase as Cassie noticed the odd looks. "You'd think for all boys and girls schools we would know what the other sex looks like.." She whispered to Alex with a giggle. When Alex mentioned that he was going into Protection and Enforcement Cassie laughed. "Wow really? I wouldn't have pegged you as enforcement but everyone surprises you from time to time huh? She said with a wink as he mentioned her being in Covert Ops. "You don't think I'm a bad-ass? Honey you're in for a rude awakening then." She said with a smirk and a sassy hair flip before laughing. "Anyway I think the boy dorms are on this floor" She said looking around for some sort of sign.

Erin - SL2

She gave the little redhead another once-over, deciding she certainly was more direct with a little coaxing, and less like a timid little mouse. She still kind of thought of Ophelia as a mouse though. "I'll tell you a secret: life's a whole lot easier when you don't give a shit about what other people think." She continued to gnaw away at the apple, stripping it down to the core and then tossing it into a nearby trash bin. Mouse-girl thought she was a rebel, and while it was an interesting thought it wasn't exactly true. Erin didn't break the rules on purpose, usually, but she thought of today as her last day of freedom before school. No more hopping buses, no more staying out all night to see the sights, no more fancy restaurants serving her wine with pizza, and no more of her dad's stories and bad jokes. Nope. Starting tomorrow she had to be straight-laced and strict. She had to wear a uniform and act like a lady; it was a part of her life she'd accepted but not whole-heartedly embraced. Some girls were naturally good at it, in fact a great deal of the girls at Gallagher simply lived that way every day.

But she just shrugged, bit into the second apple, and said in a vague tone: "They won't catch me doing anything."

Changing the subject, Erin commented, "I've been to France a couple times. Paris and Marseille. I'm not a big city person but spending time near the Med was pretty sweet." She noticed then, looking out of the caf, that the flow of people had changed as they began filing into the main hall. She checked the military wristwatch on her arm. "It's almost 12:30, we should head over." Without waiting for a response she stood and sauntered in that direction.

James - SL1
Jonathan - SL1

"We're not going to have time to unpack before Orientation now," Jonathan sighed exasperatedly, checking the time. "It's not a big deal," James waved him off, "We'll do it later." - "You mean I'll do it later, it's a big deal to me. You'd be pulling stuff out of your suitcase all year long if I didn't nag you." The twins stopped walking and looked tensely at each other for a moment. Finally James gave in and sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry. We'll do it right after Orientation, promise." He put an arm around Jon in a gesture of reassurance. "Come on, we don't want to be late."

On their way they noticed the couple from earlier walking together. Apparently she was helping him move in, by the look of things. "Hey, they really are a couple," Jonathan said, at which James sighed dramatically. "Oh, I was hoping they weren't. She looked nice, but I guess they look pretty together." It was true, they were both very clean-cut and dignified standing side by side. "She was too old for you anyway." - "There is no such thing!" - "Come on… hey, there's Pippa." She looked a little lost and the Twins waved to get her attention.

[fieldbox=Dylan Dean Dixon § Level 3 , #001b85, solid]
tumblr_n73n3hnxg91twsfkqo2_250.gif

Click here to reference Dylan.

When Dylan had heard that his precious school caught on fire he had thought of several solutions to the problem. He thought they'd go on about their classes without going into the sections that were being rebuilt. At one point he truly believed that perhaps they would just delay the school year. The one solution he hadn't thought of, however, was that the boys would attend the female version of their school.

And yet, here he was. Standing to the side of a large courtyard, watching as several adolescent females pooled out of black cars with their stuff. He had only one large suitcase. Honestly, Dylan had never understood why anyone would need more than one suitcase. There were uniforms, and clothing was really the only necessity they needed to bring. But, perhaps Dylan only thought this way because he had never really had anything but the bare necessities growing up.

He stood near a group of boys who were also in level three. They weren't really considered friends to him, but they were familiar faces, and that was good enough for Dylan. I'll make real friends soon enough, he thought as the Headmistress explained the situation to the girls, watching a group pass them by. Maybe one of those fine pieces of ass.

One thing Dylan did like about schools like Dephier and Gallagher was that no one knew his backstory. To them, he would never be the sad little boy who often went hungry. He was a strong teenage male who had the will to achieve any goal he set for himself. He was especially looking forward to meeting females who weren't from his hometown, because then he would know that they were being nice to be nice, instead of out of pity.

As soon as the Headmistress walked away Dylan grabbed the handle on his suitcase, and started following the flow of people heading for the dorms. Already, he had lost his map... Or, really, he had lent it out and never gotten it back. But, that didn't matter, he'd find his way somehow. After a few wrong turns he finally found a group of Dephier boys who seemed like they knew where they were going. He caught up to them, easily joining in on their conversation.

tumblr_n5tkneeQA01qf8jkho2_250.gif
They were talking about the girls. Of course.

Soon he and the group entered the dorm building, where he overheard that the boys dorms were on the third floor in the west wing. They should have put the girls above us, he thought as the group stopped suddenly, standing in a circle. Now they'll have to listen to us running around overhead. Dylan pulled himself out of his thoughts as one of the boys, a Level 1, whistled at a blonde walking by.

The rest of the boys joined in, laughing like it was the funniest thing they had ever done. Dylan simply sucked the inside of his cheek, eyes flickering around the room. He was looking for another group of boys to stand with, because he'd rather not be seen with them anymore. First impressions matter, he reminded himself, something his mother's boyfriend had said thousands of times. He was just picking up his suitcase again when a shorter brunette girl pushed him out of the way, muttering:

Clarissa: "What's it feel like to be the only people in the world?"

That was the last straw. Dylan slyly slipped away from the boys, deciding that he'd rather go sit alone in his dorm room than stand with his immature peers. Minutes later he was walking down the hallway on the third floor, looking for the numbers that matched the ones on the paper in his hand. When he reached the door he pushed it open, stepping in to find that one of his roommates was already there.

"Um... Luhan?" He guessed, based on his ethnicity. The other options were James and Jonathan, but this male was obviously Chinese, so it only made sense that he would have the most foreign sounding name. "I'm Dylan Dixon, your roommate." He moved straight to one of the beds by the window, ignoring the mess that was left on the floor, throwing his bag on top of it. Claimed. Dylan opened his bag, and started to pull out his neatly folded clothes.

All his uniforms looked similar, but the boys had three options... Which, from what he had seen, was a luxury the girls did not. They all wore the same white shirt, black socks, and blue plaid skirt and tie. Today, Dylan wore black pants and a red tie. He had folded the sleeves of his white shirt to his elbows, because it was simply too warm to wear them rolled all the way down to his wrists.

tumblr_inline_niqti4f5Cd1szaa83.gif
Dylan pulled out a single picture, and tacked it to the wall above is bed. The photograph was of his mother and three older brothers in a park, sitting on a blanket in the grass. It was his favorite photo of them, because for once everyone looked happy. He then pulled out his pillow, which had a black pillowcase, and his matching black comforter. After making his bed, Dylan pulled out his laptop- which was actually a present from his mother's boyfriend, and was only ever used for school purposes- and set it on his pillow. Finally, Dylan slid his bag under his bed where it would be out of the way.

With that, he turned around to face Luhan once again. "So, I think I'm going to go find out where orientation is, maybe meet some of our new classmates," He said, running his hand through his hair. "You're welcome to join me," he added as he went out the door, but didn't bother to wait for him. Since Dylan didn't have a map he had no idea where he was going, so there was no time to waste. Besides, Luhan would follow him if he really wanted to

Just as he was exiting the elevator, now in the lobby, Dylan managed to run right into someone (Pippa). He was fine, but had clearly caught the blonde female off guard. She stumbled a bit, and Dylan instinctively reached out to steady her. "My bad," he said once she was alright, his gaze shifting up to meet her blue eyes. "Guess neither of us were watching where we were going." It wasn't until then that he had really looked at her. Beautiful. Instantly, Dylan stuck out a hand to her. "I'm Dylan Dixon, Level Three."

@XiaoLu @Adira @Clirkus

[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: Clirkus
Ophelia: Sublevel 2

This girl was different, this girl was very different which made Ophelia smile. It wasn't because of the things she said but instead the way she acted. And because that girl was living her dream of short hair, Ophelia had always wanted to cut her hair but had always been too chicken. "Oh really...I miss France so much, it was just the sights and views that made you feel like you were free...My mom used to drive us to the Eliffel Tower and we would always go up to the top and just stand at the edge...it felt amazing, better than being here" Ophelia had nothing against the school. But having to have proper manners every second of her life just never felt right.

She missed sloppy joe night with her family already, it would always turn into a food fight and she would be picking sloppy how out of her hair for a week but it was just fun. Being feminine and proper wasn't to fun. "You know what I change what I said, you aren't annoyed and your aura isn't as scary...it's just..." She looked the tall girl up and down before she chose her words and smiled brightly at her choice. "different...you don't act like other people here and that's a relief it's refreshing to see girls who still want to stand out" she said as she crossed her hands over each other and let them rest on her legs.

newcreate.php
Quiet days and quiet nights, something neither of the Holst siblings could ever recall since days long past. For Sigurd Holst, today didn't fair on the quiet side of things, though that didn't aggravate him as much as it would his sister. MIT at age 16, who could have expected something like that? Well, the only person she ever decided to let her guard down to: Sigurd. The lass had an intelligence that could surpass even the greatest minds. Well, maybe not yet, but Astrid lofted herself far above others in intellect, though she made no show of it.

Most Holst children tended to humble themselves in polite company. Boasting was for a job well done and during times of celebration.

A bag in hand and his foot tapping the soft stone of the Holst front porch, Sigurd gave soft hums to the tune of the music beating in his ears. Non-classical for today; he'd let Pandora shuffle system try to please him. For now, he quietly awaited his father's arrival. Unlike many of the other boys that attended Dephier Academy, Sigurd often commuted with his father. No doubt the academy had accepted the request in order to offer him more of their own, to which he always denied. With the current events unfolding in the Holst family, his father only wished that they keep low until everything blew over. Sigurd only had two more years ahead of him before the fiasco ended and Ivar wasn't going to give this lapse of peace up quite as easily.

Beyond the headphones that blocked most sound from Sigurd's ears, the frantic panicking of a father rumbling through the house hung in the air. The vibration of the slamming door was the only thing to catch Sigurd's attention and he raised a brow at the deepening frown scarring his father's proper features. So hard and stern on most occasions, but on a day like to day the deep lines of his older age grew deeper still in worry and anxiety. Astrid had already left for MIT in the back of a rolling Rolls-Royce, something that caught Sigurd off guard. Unusual for a college of such esteem to simply provide such expensive luxuries to a child. Of course, he didn't doubt they valued her attendance above all else, but there were plenty of different ways to provide some kind of transportation. His father, however, found himself too busy worrying over schedules and the occurrence at Dephier over the summer. What more, he was biting his nails again over Ingrid.

Sigurd could only frown in concern as his father escorted him to their SUV, blacker than the Royce that rumbled through their neighborhood. It'd take less than a few hours to get from their home in D.C. to Gallagher's esteemed courtyard, but Ivar made it seem like it'd take days with how frantic he was throwing everything. That or they were going to be extremely late.

With a roll of his eyes, Sigurd pushed himself into the passenger's seat all prim and proper for his first day. Not longer after, his father saddled up beside him and charred the driveway rolling out.

newcreate.php
"A truffle, ma'am?" the chauffeur offered from his spot not two feet away from her. Astrid merely shook her head and smiled, turning her attention back to the forests wisping away outside.

Excitement rolled through her in every creak of the hand made car—every bump seemed to stop her heart for a fraction of a second. Surely, MIT could wait a few years or so for her arrival. It wasn't like she was the youngest to ever attend and Astrid likely had decades ahead of her to knock the socks of the world. Something like that. Gallagher Academy only furthered her lofty ambitions, though, at the moment, she didn't quite know what that was beyond attending the Academy, graduating, and heading off to MIT to further her education.

Maybe ruling the world?

Unlikely, but it was a nice thought. Nothing as dastardly as that, however, but as riddled in decisiveness and muddied in secrets. Astrid did love her secrets.

The world around her transformed in that hour or so drive—she never did pay attention to how long things took. From the ever increasing hills and forests of Virginia to the quaint town of Roseville, a place she'd likely call home for awhile. Now if only her brother would end up as excited and surprised by her arrival as she was. The most likely outcome would be a disapproving look and his ever annoying, 'Figures,' eye roll. Of course, she could as gladly take in the steaming looks she garnered from the local teenage population. How eventful that they writhe in such jealousy as to glare at random black cars. A smile tinged Astrid's lips at their scorn and if she had the time and mind to do so, she'd likely use that against them. Of course, such pettiness didn't appease her as much as what the school actually offered. In due time, maybe, but they likely wouldn't be high on her priorities.

Arriving with as much time to spare as any, Astrid gave her thanks to the driver and grabbed what she'd packed. Her eyes only momentarily drifted to the expected arrival of boys, but Astrid had no mind to worry over such things. Likely half the population of Gallagher's old and new would have enough hormones to make up for her lack of such desires. Her fantasies touched upon what the Academy itself offered within it's educational programs. And it was no doubt that she'd attend as many classes as that of her brother, though her sub level may prevent her from doing so. It wouldn't be a surprise for them to up that during her stay, should she stand out among the crowd. An unlikely occurrence, as Astrid fared on the more cautious side in public. Things like that caught people's attention and that was something she likely wouldn't appreciate.

Attention was for the needy and Astrid was nothing of the like.

"I had no doubt I'd find you here," a voice, masculine and deep in tone, averted Astrid's attention from her schedule for only a moment. She knew what throat that voice belonged to.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she replied, her smile bright with white, porcelain teeth. She didn't have to look to know now was the exact moment he would roll his eyes.

"You're lucky. If I were a good son, I'd have half the mind to have our father drag you back home," Sigurd bent low to pick up Astrid's luggage. She merely flashed another innocent smile.

Pointing toward the east building, through the congregation of lost boys and their snide, female counterparts, Astrid made her advance without a second look back. "The girl's dorms are in the east end. I'm not sure who I'm rooming with," Astrid explained, catching a boy with a shrug of her shoulders. Instinct told her to bite back, but she merely waved her apology and continued moving, "Regardless, they'll have to make due with what little room I'll provide them."

It seemed every word that spilled from her mouth only caused Sigurd to roll his eyes. The exasperation was nearly too much to handle. "You hate socializing with people," he retorted, "and you dislike conflict you can't resolve with some vindictive ploy. I doubt you'll make trouble for anyone you room with."

"I suppose," Astrid grinned as she spoke, looking over her shoulder to catch her brother's light pout and furrowed brows, "it's a good thing I don't have the libido of a lupine who is far too easily swayed by the male persuasion."

"You irritate the hell outta me," Sigurd grunted, pushing past her as they entered the halls. He spotted a few ladies, and a few boys trailing them. Of course his half of the school would already be making themselves cozy in the opposite sex's living space. He wouldn't be one to talk if he wasn't personally aiding his sister, of which seemed too invested in finding her dorm than either scoffing at the males or ogling them. No doubt, Astrid seemed as sexual as a piece of paper and damn was he glad for that.

Upon finding her room, he made note of the lack of inhabitants and the abundance of them in the hallways. Hopefully, no teacher would scold him for attempting to help his sibling. Looking down at her, he merely smiled. "I'm actually glad you're here," he said, rubbing the back of his head in the most obviously embarrassed manner he could. Astrid could only frown.

"If you hug me in front of all of these people, I'll make sure that the only thing you ever taste in your life will be tuna. Don't doubt my prowess."

A sigh broke from his lips and the blandest look took hold of his features. "Why would I ever think to do any of that?"

"Good."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Alexander Vikashev

Alex couldn't stop himself from chuckling a bit as Cassandra and him found themselves on the same floor as the boys dorms. It was easy to tell since almost every guy that would be attending the school was pushing their way with their luggage toward their rooms. Alexanders hand slipped into his pocket, fingering the slip of paper that had his room information on it.

So maybe he hadn't been as lost as he had let on. The petty lie was well worth having this beautiful girl escort him around the school. Not only that but she was a self proclaimed bad-ass that could speak Russian, maybe this school wasn't going to be so bad after all. "Yes, unfortunately we seem to have found my dorm. Thank you Cassandra for all your help but I think I can find my room on my own." Alex took a step away turning to face her with his most winning smile. "I am very glad I met you, belle fille (Beautiful gir)l I am sure I will see you soon." With that he turned on a heel and walked away.

As soon as he was sure Cassandra couldn't see him, he stopped in the hallway to pull out the slip of paper. After that it only took him a few minutes to find his actual room, a good thing too, the duffle bag he had been carrying around was heavy and cumbersome and Alex hated carrying it around everywhere. Opening the door to his room, Alex sighed in relief to find it empty. None of his other roommates it seemed have had a chance to make it to their rooms, which was perfect, it meant Alex could unpack in peace.

With all thought of Cassandra and anyone else pushed aside, Alexander walked into the room as casually as he could. Closing the door behind him he made sure to lock the door, making sure he would have a few minutes to himself. Alex picked the bed furthest from the door, tossing his duffle bag on it so he could unzip it and start rummaging inside. It took a few moments, he had hidden the stuff pretty well between his cloths, but finally he found what he was looking for. Almost as if he was dealing with a bomb he carefully pulled out a ziplock baggie out of his bag. Inside were several different passports, if you could of opened any one of them you would find all but one had a picture of Alex with about a half dozen different names, all from different countries.

Placing it on the floor he then pulled out a second, larger ziplock baggie filled with cash. $10,000 give or take in US 100 dollar bills. Alex smiled to himself as he made sure it was still all there. The money wasn't stolen, it was Alexanders life savings. It was better however if they didn't know he had the money or the passports, they might think he was up to something. He wasn't, yet, this was just plan B in case anyone ever figured out who he was or worse, the family came after him. Its allways good to have a get away plan. Taking one last thing out of his bag, a roll of tape, he went to work hiding his stuff. Picking the small nightstand next to his bed, he sat it on his side and taped the money and passports on the bottom. Not the best hiding place but if his roommates got nosey and looked through his dresser or bag, they wouldn't find anything. Tipping the nightstand back on its legs he left his bag on his bed as to claim it as his.

With all the unpacking he was planning to do done with, Alexander unlocked the door, put on his smile like a mask and left his room to find out were this Orientation would be.

Last edited:
Cassandra-Sublevel 2​
Cassie was standing at the top of the marble stairs when the two twin boys ran by again. She did a little finger wave to them before turning her attention back to the tall handsome boy next to her. Cassandra smiled and nodded "I'm sure you can, I should go find where the orientation is anyway." She blushed slightly when he complimented her and she turned her face away from him. "I'll see you around Alexander" she said with a flirty wave as she turned on her heels and walked back down the white marbled stairs. Her perfectly manicured fingers ran lightly down the matching white banister. As she reached the second floor she decided to stop by her dorm room and grab a ponytail for her hair. She noticed the door was slightly open and she pushed it open to see a girl blasting music in there room. Cassie giggled slightly and walked over to her bed. "Hey there." She said with a small wave. She recognized the girl as Clarissa, they were in the same sub level last year and had the same class. She sat on her bed and pulled a ponytail off her side table and pulled her long blonde hair into a high ponytail. "How was your summer Clarisaa?" She asked the girl as she watched her unpack. She figured she could get to know her roommate better before heading off to orientation.

Pippa-Sublevel 1​
Pippa wasn't paying attention to where she was going and she ended up running right into a boy. She stumbled slightly backward but managed to catch herself before she embarrassed herself even more. She looked up at the handsome boy. She readjusted her black glasses to sit on her nose again. "O-oh I'm sorry!" She said as the two strangers eyes met. His eyes were very stunning and she struggled to focus on what he was saying. "I tend to day dream, it was my fault I'm sorry" she apolglize do again with a soft laugh. He introduced himself and she gave him a winning smile "I'm Pippa, Pippa Abney" she said, her accent showing though her sheepish smile.

Erin - SL2

Different. Erin paused mid-stride, making a quarter-turn to look back at Mouse-girl. Not scary huh? Well I wouldn't want my roommates to be scared of me anyway. People pull funny stuff when they're scared. She just stared for a few moments, straight-faced as her piercing grey eyes studied the other girl's expression, judging the sincerity of her words. She didn't care too much for flattery and it was usually lost on her. She'd heard the same phrases enough times; 'different', 'her own person', and 'unique' were to her synonymous with 'weird', 'unorthodox', and 'deviant' all of which had been said of her in varying degrees of approval and disapproval because if you fall under any of those words people either love you or hate you, and there's no in between. She didn't care what other's thought of her, and she didn't care to hear what they thought of her either, though in this case Ophelia seemed to think she was some kind of misfit idol.

What she did catch on to was Mouse-girl's vague way of speaking. Erin realized her mother must not be in the picture anymore, for whatever reason, based on the way she spoke about her. Past-tense like 'used to' and talking like her life in France was something long ago and far away. Happy people don't talk like that. Though she seemed to still love her mother, so it was unlikely she'd been a walk-out. More likely divorced or dead. She thought back to the pictures on Ophelia's nightstand, having only glanced at them briefly she could still recall them quite clearly into memory. The two that stood out was one featuring Ophelia and an older woman, presumably her mother, and the other of her with two men… her father(s)? Well it wasn't unheard of. The first was an older picture, suggesting that the girl was currently living with her fathers, which would explain past-tense-mom. The question of what happened to her remained open to speculation, though if Erin had to guess she'd pin her money on death.

The whole family situation would explain a lot about Mouse-girl's mannerisms, and the way she kept talking about Erin instead of herself betrayed an unwillingness to talk about her own feelings at least in regard to her family or past--specifically her mother because if she felt at all insecure about her fathers she wouldn't have that second photograph in the first place. The tactic of changing the subject to focus on the other person--one that Erin had often used herself--was generally pretty effective. Ordinarily this would make her very likable in any circle, because most people really loved to talk about themselves with another person. But Erin wasn't that sort of person, and she certainly wouldn't want to open up to someone who had their own problems to worry about. From now on she'd have to hold Ophelia at arm's length, which might just turn out to be a challenge seeing as the other girl already seemed to admire her and the fact that they were roommates.

This entire thought-process spanned perhaps 45 seconds in Erin's mind. "Thanks." was all she ended up saying in response before taking another bite of apple, turning once more, and heading back toward the main hall.

~ ~ ~​

The Prince Twins - SL1

"You know," Jon said, eyeing the tall skinny boy who'd just bumped into Pippa, "I don't thinks she sees us." - "What? Who is that?" demanded James, "And how could he possibly be more interesting than me?" - "A lot of people are probably more interesting than you, since you're such a big nerd." - "You're the one always reading comic books." - "Oh, yeah, because watching as much anime as you do isn't--"

They continued to bicker in this manner as they strolled over to where Pippa and the other boy were, but they both fell silent upon noticing the way he was eyeing the girl. "Woah, woah, woah, slow down you two." James pulled Dylan aside while Jonathan did the same for Pippa, and the twins stood back-to-back between them. "Listen," one said to Dylan, "I understand the appeal, I too am a man. She's sweet, cute, and yeah perfect height for a tall fellow such as yourself but just think, it's only your first day, you don't wanna get hooked on the first girl you meet…"

Similarly, the other was speaking to Pippa in the exact same way. "These Deipher fellows, they're really nice to look at you know, but you can't judge character by appearances. This guy over here, mm-mm take my word for it when I say he's trouble, but I mean us guys are always trouble in one way or another…"

"...So be sure to just be friends first."
"...So be sure to just be friends first."

"All right." - "That's enough." They whirled around to form a circle with the four of them. "Pippa, aren't you going to introduce us to your new friend?" "He seems like a cheeky guy."

Reactions: Adira and Brea

[fieldbox=Clarissa Riley Scott ↓ Level 2 , #8b11bf, solid]
tumblr_mozbtg47AN1rmiy78o8_250.gif

Click here to reference Clarissa.

In just a few minutes Clarissa had placed all of her uniforms, pajamas, sock and underwear in separate drawers of her dresser. It helped that she had folded everything before she packed it, so unpacking was really just a matter of placing things in their spots. She hummed along to any song Pandora played for her, unzipping her backpack. Inside were several pictures and her laptop, as well as all the chargers for her devices.

She was organizing her picture frames on her dresser when Cassandra walked in. Because the music was playing Clary hadn't noticed at first, so the girls sudden greeting cause Clary to jump and drop a picture frame. Quickly, Clary stepped out of the way, so that her toes wouldn't get smashed, and watched as the picture clattered to the ground. She breathed out in relief when she saw the glass hadn't cracked.

After retrieving the photograph from the floor, Clarissa looked over her shoulder to Cassandra. "It was good," She replied, placing the photo on the dresser with the others. She bit her lower lip as she turned back to her bags, trying to think of something else to say. It was no secret that she was one of the more socially awkward girls at Gallagher, but at the beginning of the year she always pushed herself to make nice with her roommates.

"My parents were... away, a lot," She continued, pausing only for a moment in her sentence. She wasn't really supposed to tell other's about the jobs her parents had. "So, Zach and I were really free to do whatever I want. That's my little brother." She paused again, swiping some of her hair behind her ear and reaching forward to pull her bedding out of her suitcase. "He went to Kids Camp during the day, and I watched a lot of Netflix," She went on, silently adding, And, I sharpened my computer skills by hacking into a lot of games and websites... I really need to get up to higher profile things.

"What about you, Cassandra?" She questioned, deciding she had shared enough already. It took a lot of prying to get Clary to talk, but once she started she never seemed to know when to stop, so she was being sure to be mindful of that. Especially in the presence of Cassie Evans, who scared Clary even before they were roommates. They hadn't talked before this, so her fear was irrational, but Clary tended to be afraid of anyone who wasn't considered a friend. Timid as a bunny.

tumblr_np841ePCxF1qf7nowo2_500.gif
After struggling to get her purple sheet tucked over the corners of her mattress Clary finished making her bed in just under a minute. This left her with very few things to do. The brunette pulled out three pairs of shoes- black sneakers, black high heels, and purple sandals- and lined them up under bed. She then wrapped up all her chargers neatly before placing them in the same drawer she put her pajama's in.

Next, she placed her make-up box under her bed, and then her shower bag right beside it. The last thing she pulled out was a package of Oreo's, her favorite treat, before she shoved her suitcase as far under her bed as it would go. "Want one?" She asked, holding the treat out to Cassandra. "They're kinda my Kryptonite."

@Adira

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Dylan Dean Dixon § Level 3 , #001b85, solid]
tumblr_inline_niqu81FknQ1szaa83.gif

Click here to reference Dylan.

Impossibly, the girl- who introduced herself as Pippa Abney- got even more attractive when she smiled. As soon as she started to apologize Dylan could recognize an accent. It only became stronger the more she talked, and Dylan couldn't help but think her adorableness clashed well with the sexiness of a foreign accent.

He took her hand gently, saying, "You have a lovely accent Pippa, and what a unique name." He was raising her hand to his lips, but before they could connect he was pulled away from the blonde. After getting over the initial shock his brain worked out what had just occurred. He met the eyes of an Korean male (James), who was only about an inch shorter than him.

Dylan raised an eyebrow as the boy went on to give him relationship advice. Every word only annoyed Dylan further, but he held his patience and allowed the stranger to finish. Better not to cause a scene, he told himself, his jaw setting. I doubt the Headmistress would like me getting into trouble before I've even been here for a hour.

After what felt like forever the two boys- who Dylan realized were actually identical twins- formed a circle of four with him and Pippa. It seemed as if the two boys had already met Pippa, which was a shame. It meant there was already competition for her, and Dylan wasn't the type to fight for a girl, unless she was extremely special. He was about to introduce himself, slowing getting over his annoyance of the two boys, but one of them spoke before he could get the chance:
tumblr_n74oehpews1qzmsfdo2_250.gif

James: "He seems like a cheeky guy."

And that was the last little push Dylan needed. "Best not to call me cheeky, mate," He warned, his own accent slipping in. It was Australian, and very dull, which made it hard to catch unless he was angry. "And, as for your brother," He smiled as if he was joking, not wanting to make the lady upset, "You probably shouldn't touch me again, pal."

With the word 'Pal' Dylan raised his hand, forming a fist and punching Jonathan in the upper arm. It had been James who touched him, but in the process of forming a circle the two had gotten mixed up, and Dylan couldn't tell the difference between them. The punch wasn't very hard, wouldn't even leave a bruise, but it was rough enough to send a clear message:

Watch yourself.

@Adira @Clirkus

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Derek Weiss
Sub Level 3

Derek had taken his time to get to his dorm. Instead of heading straight there he had meandered through the halls, casting bright smiles this way and that and hopping from cluster to cluster of girls and guys and just getting a feel of the general population. A few girls had been withdrawn and Derek had immediately lowered his voice and took a few steps back to give them their space so he wasn't crowding them. And of course there were a few girls who had gotten right into his personal space but he hadn't really minded until he felt someone flick his ass. That had startled the hell out of him, but he couldn't locate the perpetrator so he made a hasty retreat and headed to his dorms.

When he reached the room he briefly checked to see who he was rooming with and was delighted to see that he was rooming with Sigurd Holt, although the other guy, Alexander Vikashev, Derek didn't know very well. But he figured they would get along regardless. After all, it was quite rare for Derek to not get along with somebody.

Looking around Derek deposited his bags on the bed closest to the door before digging out a few 'decorations' out of his duffel. Decorations being multiple posters of Xtreme sports models doing their respective things, posters of various motorcycles, and a few monster truck pillow plushies. He took a few moments to tack the posters all over his side of the dorm and then carefully arranged his plushies on his bed, before standing back and admiring his handiwork.

"Feels like home already." He murmured with a smile, before exiting the dorm and heading to orientation.​

Last edited:
The Prince Twins - SL1

Jonathan wasn't an especially sensitive boy, but the fact that he was innocent of any transgression meant that Dylan's "friendly warning" hit took him off guard, and he fell back a step in surprise and confusion with a small cry of alarm. And just like that, it was as if a switch had been flipped in James, because the charming smile and friendly demeanor fell like a mask and was replaced with a fiercely protective glare. "Hey!" he took a bold step forward and shoved Dylan hard in the chest, "Waegeulaess-eoyo? Idiot, he never touched you. Think you can just hit people, huh? Aish! Geonbangjida…"

Jonathan, who had recovered by now, tried to intervene. "Ah, I'm fine! Chimchaghaeya, James."

"This person…" James said disgustedly, fists clenched. "He hits a guy who never even touched him, he'd probably hit a girl if she so much as didn't talk to him, gesaekki!" His face was hot with anger as he continued to swear at the older boy in Korean.

Jonathan glanced uneasily between the two, and then at Pippa. By now they'd garnered the attention of passersby, and people stopped to watch with curiosity. Instinctively he put a hand on the girl's shoulder and pulled her back a few steps, in case things got carried away. He just hoped Dylan would apologize and not provoke James any further, because if he did things would definitely not end well.

Cassandra-Sublevel 2

Cassandra smiled as Clarissa talked about her summer and her sibling, Zach. Cassie was an only child, and even then she had been a mistake. Her parents hadn't wanted any children due to the high security and constant moving around, they didn't want to put a child through all that, and neither of them wanted to give up their jobs to be a stay at home parent. So when Cassie was discovered, well.. her parents weren't exactly thrilled to say the least. Cassie wasn't saying her parents didm;t love her or they were bad to her in anyway. In fact her parents often told her she was the best thing to ever happen to them. They spoiled their only little girl rotten and tried to provide her with as stable a life as possible. That's why when Cassie turned 15 her mother applied Cassie into Gallagher Academy. It was a much more stable environment where Cassie could be protected, learn, and make a few friends. Cassandra was grateful for that, she loved Gallagher, even if she wasn't the most popular girl around school. Her attention was brought back as Clarissa asked her about her summer. "Oh my summer? It was typical. I stayed in Vancouver and then Seattle with my parents while they were on assignment. I shopped a lot." She said with a small awkward laugh. When Clarissa offered the girl an oreo cookie Cassie accepted it hungrily. "Thanks, I love these things. Espically with peanut butter and milk.. Oh its so good!" She said as she popped the cookie into her mouth.

Pippa-Sublevel 1

The boy was charming, that was a fact. Her eyes twinkled as she let out a small giggle as he complimented her name and accent. He held Pippa's small soft hand as he leaned down to kiss it but was pulled away from her in a fury of brown hair in the form of the two brothers. Pippa was shocked to say the least when the twins came running up to her and got in the middle of her and the strange boy. Jonathan was speaking to Pippa as if she was a child but Pippa found it funny that he was trying to give her relationship advice. The two boys finished their little speech and wizzed around to form a circle. Pippa laughed slightly before placing a hand on her hip. "Honestly Jon I just met the boy and he seems nice bu-" Her sentence was cut off by the two other boys angry voices and her eyes flickered from Jon over to Dylan and James. "Guys.. Let's calm down.." Pippa tried to speak but was taken a back as Dylan punched Jonathan in the upper arm. "Hey!!" She said as she yelled at Dylan. James had already beat her to getting in Dylan's face and she decided to try to calm the two younger boys down instead of making the situation worse. "James, come on he's not worth it." She said as she stood in front of Dylan and took James hands. She stared into his eyes before pulling him gently away from Dylan. She grabbed Jon with her free hand and pushed her way through the gathering crowd before stopping and turning her head to look at Dylan and shaking her head. "It's a shame such a pretty face is ruined by such a shitty personality."

Once she had pulled the twins a good distance away from the gathered crowd of onlookers who had hoped to see a fight she leaned against the wall and breathed. "Geez, you two it's not even our first day." She said with a short laugh as she looked at Jon's arm. "Are you okay Jon? I think that punch was meant for James but it can be tricky to tell you two apart." Pippa had already devised a way to tell the two apart, though it wasn't fool proof. She pushed her glasses back up on her nose and smiled at the two. "Now come on let's go find out where orientation is at."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ophelia had looked at her in silence as the girl just stayed silent. It had honestly scared her as she just kept quiet but was quickly brought back as she heard those simple words. Thanks. Whatever she had been thinking about sure had made her quiet and now she felt as if it was a bit of her fault. So she did them both a favor and kept quiet in the walk to the main hall. But of course she couldn't keep quiet cause she was as curious as ever. Ophelia wanted to know what had kept the girl so quiet for that short time and she wanted to ask pretty badly.

The words had formed in her mouth but she quickly shut herself up by chewing on her lower lip, which also happened to be a nervous habit for her. "Thank you, for walking with me...I don't normally get people who actually want to be in my company though I'm pretty sure you did it only to be nice...it meant a lot..." Thigh she was pretty sure that they would probably never talk again. They seemed like two different people with Erin being so cold and distant, and that wasn't her reading people that was just her seeing what everyone else had probably seen. But it seemed as if it was her being misunderstood, in fact the girl hadn't seemed so mean just...unapproachable. "I guess this is where we go our separate ways...thank you again" they had finally reached the main hall, and now was probably a better chance to ask her.

"Actually I have a question...back there you stopped and seem to be in a deep thought..if it isn't too personal or uncomfortable for you...could I know what you were thinking about?" She looked at her fully as she asked her question trying not to seem so nervous. But she was in fact, she was too nervous for her own good.

Erin - SL2

She didn't say anything as Ophelia followed her to the main hall, babbling on about how nice she was. Erin didn't think of herself as nice, but she wasn't cruel either, and while she did pity Mouse-girl that had nothing to do with 'being nice.' They wove through the crowd which had all begun to head in the same direction at varying speeds. A couple of boys were getting into a scuffle on the other side of the hallway. Wow, first day and they were already losing their cool. She made a note of their faces and figures, wondering which one might get expelled first.

The main hall had rows of chairs, one half was dedicated to the girls and the other for boys. Erin strode down the center aisle, choosing a row near the middle of the room. Finally it seemed like Ophelia was ready to detach herself, but apparently changed her mind last minute.

"I just got lost in thought for a minute," she shrugged, though she could see the nervous girl wasn't about to let it go. She sat down and crossed her arms, waited a few seconds, and when Mouse-girl continued to stare she sighed and said in a low voice, "Your mom's dead, isn't she." It wasn't a question, and she stole a glance at Ophelia's face to gauge her reaction. She was practically shaking already, like a leaf in the wind.

Ophelia looked at her and smiled laughing a bit, "Why would to think that...no she isn't dead....yes...no...fuck I don't know , she just left and died I think" she breathed in and sighed realizing that she had just gotten emotional. Already broke her first rule, never get emotional near people. She just looked at Erin for a moment thinking, what kind of question would that be to ask. Ophelia looked away breaking eye contact regretting that she even stayed to talk more. "They said she was...that someone put a pretty little bullet in her forehead" she smiled darkly and chuckled before she breathed in and shook her head returning to her normal happy cherry self. The self that people saw.

"I've bothered you enough...I apologize, thank you again but I don't think I'll be staying...we get this same speech every year and know it'll just be with guys across the aisle.." And she couldn't stay any longer she had already screwed up and now she needed to get out and calm herself down. So she turned on her heels and began to walk before she stopped and refused to turn to face her. "Please...forget what you just saw...It was nothing" Ophelia forced herself to turn and gave the short haired brunette one of her classic fake smiles then made her way out of the main hall her hands balled up in fists. How could she screw up on her first day, especially with that question! Mainly people got a no she's fine and then she changed the subject like the pro she was. It had just caught her off guard, she kept repeating that to herself as she took small steps looking at the ground so that no tears fell.

Status
Not open for further replies.