Galaxy's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm sounds good, was also thinking of an avian race. Haven't really got all the kinks out but was thinking of them being more into knowledge but mainly known for medical knowledge. But they have a sub species where they are more savage and prefer fighting, almost like hunters. Still working out the kinks though n_n

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm having a Max of two characters per player, plus five players all together. Also, the clomel will be a unplayable race for everyone but me. I'll only be playing the race 4 times trough out the whole rp.

Hmm sounds good, was also thinking of an avian race. Haven't really got all the kinks out but was thinking of them being more into knowledge but mainly known for medical knowledge. But they have a sub species where they are more savage and prefer fighting, almost like hunters. Still working out the kinks though n_n

I could wait if you like, or we could all take a look and try to work out the kinks together.

Help would be most appreciated. I was thinking that the human avian subspecies would have the more hunter like qualities, since it's their culture. Then the birds of the planet would be the ones, more civil and knowledgeable and such. Now I wouldn't mind if the Avian creatures did allow their human counter parts in but must go through a series of tests and take an oath to show they are worthy of knowledge.

Help would be most appreciated. I was thinking that the human avian subspecies would have the more hunter like qualities, since it's their culture. Then the birds of the planet would be the ones, more civil and knowledgeable and such. Now I wouldn't mind if the Avian creatures did allow their human counter parts in but must go through a series of tests and take an oath to show they are worthy of knowledge.

I think they both could be birds, while the hunters have sharp claws, and they also have the capability of flight. Maybe they can also have the intelligence of normal humans, making them not to smart or dumb. The other avian could have Extreme intelligence, with no claws and no ability to fly.

Hunter:
tengu.png

Avian:
zelkin-sg_8601.jpg

One issue with giving the ability of flight would mean the hunter subspecies could easily escape the Enders (from what we know so far) If the Ender also retain the abilities their original body had....flying Ender seem like they would be too difficult to beat. So...

1) Rainbowwave, if you believe the race works the way it is (flight and all), then I will go along with your decision. (You understand your rp and its limits far better than I)

2) A possible nerf I can think of is that the hunter subspecies can fly, but only on their home planet. Every other world could have too much gravity. And so we could go to the Avian home world later in the rp when we are more experienced and might be able to properly deal with flying enemies. And for that world, our hunter Avians can stretch their wings so to speak.

Just my thoughts. (My pessimistic thoughts that always think that people will exploit systems that can be overpowered like flight and the like)

PS: I do really like the character design ideas.

Lower gravity can work on their planet since I don't know what the gravity is on other planets.

Reactions: 2 people
Lower gravity can work on their planet since I don't know what the gravity is on other planets.

Eveless is very similar to earth, its gravity is the same as earths, though, it rains much worse and more on Eveless.

Elicken haves a lighter atmosphere then any other planet, leading to anyone who isn't a natives to have trouble breathing. The gravity is also heaver, making excitation come quicker.

One issue with giving the ability of flight would mean the hunter subspecies could easily escape the Enders (from what we know so far) If the Ender also retain the abilities their original body had....flying Ender seem like they would be too difficult to beat. So...

1) Rainbowwave, if you believe the race works the way it is (flight and all), then I will go along with your decision. (You understand your rp and its limits far better than I)

2) A possible nerf I can think of is that the hunter subspecies can fly, but only on their home planet. Every other world could have too much gravity. And so we could go to the Avian home world later in the rp when we are more experienced and might be able to properly deal with flying enemies. And for that world, our hunter Avians can stretch their wings so to speak.

Just my thoughts. (My pessimistic thoughts that always think that people will exploit systems that can be overpowered like flight and the like)

PS: I do really like the character design ideas.

No flying enders lol, but the avian. species will have a odd effect when turned. I also like the 2nd idea.

Alright! So if we are all in agreement, then I think the actual OOC can be created!

Oh, but first two personal notes:

1) I was thinking that the Florenie are generally on the smaller side. I was thinking that the tallest they could get was 5 feet. However you can decide whether or not you want to make that fact.

2) I will be without internet from April 26 (tomorrow) to about May 3rd (give or take a few days). Save me a spot, I definitely want in, but I won't be able to post a CS for at least a few days. Sorry if that is an inconvenience! (>_<)

@Rainbowwave
@Xylime

Everything is pretty much good :) Thanks for the necessary help

Status
Not open for further replies.