Galatica: Reclemation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, daemon_reaver! :) I don't want to sound bothersome... and I apologize, but is this still alive? I'm just curious. If you're still working on the first post, etc. Please take your time, I'm not trying to rush you, I just need to know. That's all. :)

So sorry guys my computer is being updated and so been reduced to my vita, which is a pain to do long posts. with luck my PC will be all set today and i can get that first post in. Again majorly sorry for the long effing wait.

Reactions: Poison_Siren
Don't apologize, I understand, it happens to the best of us. I was just getting a little worried that's all. Again, take your time. :)

Oh, I have a couple of questions, are we going to post in order? And what is the maximum days we can go without posting?

Don't apologize, I understand, it happens to the best of us. I was just getting a little worried that's all. Again, take your time. :)

Oh, I have a couple of questions, are we going to post in order? And what is the maximum days we can go without posting?
okay no real posting order but for days you can go i would say probably 2 or 3 without leting everyone know if you have RL issues going on.

Haha! I got my machine back! IC will be up in short order.

Name: Rivrin Vexion
A!ge: 21
Race: Valhallion
Species from the small blue glowing planet Valhalla, the people here have blue energy called Valon flowing through them, they can use it to power devices they attach to their body like the hover gear they use to stay on their planet, they are known for their gold glowing eyes and strange ears and tail, they are incredibly playful, smart and caring. they can survive in the deep vacuum of space and get around with their small jet pack like equipment called hover gear, though it gets them no where fast.
Valhalla is a docking port for space stations, they're known for their taverns for drink and their expensive blue energy Valon fused fuel to refuel space crafts.
Profession: Forager, Adventurer.
Appearance: (Height 4'3, Weight 85lbs)
konachan-com-177753-animal_ears-anthropomorphism-bodysuit-fangxiang_cuoluan-orange_eyes-original-planet-red_hair-space-tail.jpg

Personality: Rivrin is extremely playful and kind, she loves to meet new people and explore new places, she is incredibly flexible and agile and can preform many flips and acrobatic stunts. She's easily trusting with her almost childlike demeanor and very friendly.
History: Rivrin left her home planet Valhalla by means of sneaking abored a docked space station that was refueling on one of the thousand refueling docks that surrounded her small planet, she wanted adventure and to seek new places, she has stolen her way onto many space crafts and making her way aboard Sanctuary Galactica was no different. Rivrin fights with a blue energized sword and her quick wit and reflexes, when she fights it generall consists of many flips, twists, slides and acrobatic high leaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rivrin Vexion
A!ge: 21
Race: Valhallion
Species from the small blue glowing planet Valhalla, the people here have blue energy flowing through them, they can use it to power devices they attach to their body, they are known for their gold glowing eyes and strange ears and tail, they are incredibly playful, smart and caring. they can survive in the deep vacuum of space and get around with their small jet pack like equipment, though it gets them no where fast.
Valhalla is a docking port for space stations, they're known for their taverns for drink and their expensive blue energy fused fuel to refuel space crafts.
Profession: Forager, Adventurer.
Appearance:
konachan-com-177753-animal_ears-anthropomorphism-bodysuit-fangxiang_cuoluan-orange_eyes-original-planet-red_hair-space-tail.jpg

Personality: Rivrin is extremely playful and kind, she loves to meet new people and explore new places, she is incredibly flexible and agile and can preform many flips and acrobatic stunts. She's easily trusting with her almost childlike demeanor and very friendly.
History: Rivrin left her home planet Valhalla by means of sneaking abored a docked space station that was refueling on one of the thousand refueling docks that surrounded her small planet, she wanted adventure and to seek new places, she has stolen her way onto many space crafts and making her way aboard страсть was no different. Rivrin fights with a blue energized sword and her quick wit and reflexes, when she fights it generall consists of many flips, twists, slides and acrobatic high leaps.
accepted. though atleast as Drake owns it страсть isn't really the name. Should add in he re-brands the place as a whole Sanctuary Galatica.

accepted. though atleast as Drake owns it страсть isn't really the name. Should add in he re-brands the place as a whole Sanctuary Galatica.

So I should edit it calling it the Sanctuary Galactica?

Also I've never made my own race and planet before, that was fun, I might come up with a name for the blue energy and edit into my CS

Also I've never made my own race and planet before, that was fun, I might come up with a name for the blue energy and edit into my CS
sure deal man. also glad you had fun with that.

Reactions: AdamantiumWolf
Sorry I haven't post anything yet, I've been really busy lately... I'll try to post soon.

I'm really sorry guys, for some reason I wasn't ever notified that this thread was being replied to until I just decided to double check

Status
Not open for further replies.