Galarian Stories -- a Gym Leader Roleplay!

Marlowe

Loner
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
e521f3843173ce3c223dc2672f923165.png

The Galar region-- our home. As gym leaders, we were born and bred within its culture and among its people. We've strived to accomplish our goals and achieve our positions, and Arceus knows that we've had to make many, many sacrifices in order to remain gym leaders. Some of us are content as we are; farmers, breeders, scientists, musicians, or what not. But there are also members of the Galar League that have their eyes set on something much more grand: becoming the next Champion of Galar.

While our rivalries might run as fierce and vicious as raging fires, us gym leaders see each other as somewhat of a family. We might spend much of our time around one another or hearing stories or rumors about each other. Sometimes we swing by each other's houses for a friendly battle or an invitation to go out and eat or train together. We watch movies together, go on trips together, talk about the stresses of media and so forth together...

Yeah, life is pretty okay. Or it was, until our beloved Champion of Galar suddenly went up and disappeared.

No one knows where he went. He didn't let anyone know that he was leaving or where he was going. He just poofed, leaving the Chairman and us wondering about what happened. Well, he's bound to come back eventually, right?

41045be6ca496f51b562a6008acbd6b7.png

1.) DO NOT GHOST US. If you need to step away from the roleplay, please let us know.

2.) THERE WILL BE A DISCORD CREATED AFTER THE APPROVAL PROCESS IS COMPLETED.
Please join the discord and make sure to keep active in it.

3.) KEEP ALL DRAMA OUT OF THE OOC.
That is all.

4.) NOT EVERYONE WILL BE ACCEPTED. A max of 10-12 people will be accepted. Please take your time in creating wonderful characters that will be a pleasure to write with! Characters that do not fit the spot of Major Gym Leaders will be Minor Gym Leaders instead.

5.) PLEASE POST AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. Please focus on clarity when writing, as well!

6.) PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME CREATING FUN, INTERESTING, COMPLEX GYM LEADERS. THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT UPFRONT, BUT I WON'T BE ACCEPTING PEOPLE WHO PUT THE LEAST AMOUNT OF EFFORT IN THEIR SHEETS.
Remember that this setting will be intimate and relying on personal interactions rather than just constant battles.

7.) TRY TO POST AT LEAST 3 PARAGRAPHS PER POST. Remember to give your character's Pokemon some attention as well!

I'd love to be in this! Im always into a good Pokemon roleplay :D

Still looking for characters!

This looks like it could be some fun, are you going to keep it fairly strictly to the Galar pokedex, and are you going to be sticking to the traditional gym leader types or will we be allowed to get a little more creative?

We are not sticking to the Galarian pokedex! What do you mean get a little more creative though?

Is no one else interested?

Reactions: Marlowe
Hmmmhhh yes Pokemon very delicious
I mean, the idea, not the Pokemon

Yes, we need more people :)

Still looking for more people!!

Is no one else interested? :(

I'll show my interest in this, assuming it's still an on-going search?

Hello! Are you still accepting more people?

Still looking?

Is this still around?