Galactic Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

"Nah mate, I've seen the power of a 2 for 1 Kentucky Fried Chicken Meal Deal."

When Luke is in the hanger, he can't even see Obi-Wan. xD "Obi.....Wan....?" *Muffled yelling.*
I also did update my CS's picture.

Last edited:
Subject X is accepted.

I am going to make a post tomorrow evening, things are really busy for me atm. Also, is it too late to add equipment to my character before I continue? That wasn't on the CS when I made my character.

Name:
Leo Vallero

Species:
Daemon

Appearance:
2227065F-B14F-4F45-BF1D-26A06967CAB2_zpsim41ghat.jpg

Personality:
Leo is a quiet guy with a lot of funny one liners up his sleeve. He isn't especially keen on sharing information about himself, other than the fact that he's good at fixing stuff. He prefers the company of no one, though it's pretty clear that running solo doesn't work out well in terms of going around and making money.

He isn't an idiot, but he likes to let people underestimate him in terms of knowledge. He's incredibly stubborn, but also loyal to the people who are willing to take a gamble on him.

Backstory:
Leone Valcrosse was born in some ratty colony far far away, and grew up tough enough to ensure that he wouldn't get himself killed while good ol' ma went to work. There was never an old man in the family picture over ma's bed. Little Leo was the oldest of four. His younger brother Jack got himself killed one night after getting higher than a kite and wandering over to the spaceship landing pads. Azryn and Naiya were smart and went to work at rival rocket companies. Leo went to work in a mechanic's shop.

Little did he know that the shop was using stolen goods. When the police raided the place, Leo got scared. He dropped his high powered, occasionally screw launching drill, and lone behold, the hit on the ground caused the thing to fire and shoot the cop in the eye. The cop died, he was a wanted man, things weren't looking good until he stowed away on a ship and bailed out of the planet. He station hops now, taking odd jobs here and there and committing more than a few fresh crimes along the way. Laws and such have evolved into healthy guidelines, though are relatively inconsequential to him or his agenda.

He heard about a new ship looking for some hard working hands during one of his many travels and ventured over to the planet.

Main Job on Ship:
Repair Man, Mr. Fixit, Señor Savesalot... You get the drift.

Equipment:
Buckyshot Gun-
Appears to be a simple rifle. Essentially shoots out a field of high energy particles that hurt a lot if you come into contact with them. Currently has enough charge for four shots, though once a stronger energy source becomes available, it's certain that modifications will be made.

Laser Cutter-
Usually meant to cut pipes, metal, and most nonflammable items. Can be used as a melee weapon if need be.

Swiss Army Knife-
If the laser cutter can't do the job, one of the many attachments has to do the job, right?

Big Old Toolbox-
Mary Popins had her bottomless purse. Leo Vallero has his seemingly bottomless toolbox that offers many solutions to many more problems.

Skills:
Leone is incredibly good at fixing things. He's a smart ass that can think quickly on his feet- that has to be good for something, right? He possesses a mechanical parts dictionary, a common man's thesaurus, and a Dummy's Guide to Spaceship Engineering in the back of his mind. If you need someone to speak geek in three languages, particularly Galactic Common, Daemonic, and English, he's your man.

Misc:
N/A

Last edited:
Leo is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.