Gala Romances

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Its About time!" Rarity nagged. "You almost made us late for the party and.." she stopped in her tracks. "Who's this?" She cocked her head.

"This is my new friend Night.." she blushed

Night laid the basket down and he blushed, lowering his head, "I-I'm night Sky, Ms.Rarity." He looked at Fluttershy, "We met while she was picking flowers. I-I thought I could help her a little."

"How lovely." Rarity laughed grabbing the basket with her teeth. "The perfect couple!" she sang walking away.

Fluttershy's blush deepened. "Uh..sorry about her..she's a pain.." she said softly.

Night blushed deeply and he looked down, "W-what do you expect from her otherwise?" He whispered, then he blushed hard.

Fluttershy smiled a little playing with her hooves. "We can go back to the garden..if you want."

Night smiled at her and he whispered back, "Only if you want to." He said, "I'm not one much for parties."

"Sure." She started to walk. "So, why are you here? Working?"

Night shook his head, "no, I run a small observatory a mile away from Ponyville. I thought...it'd be nice."

"Cool..so what do you do?" She asked lightly as they walked

Night shifted so she saw his telescope cutie Mark, "I look at stars. I also really like hiking. I wish I had a pet sometimes!"He smiled, "what about you?"

"oh..I uh.. care for animals." She brushed her mane out of the way so he could see her cutie mark.

"It fits you." He smiled widely, "do you live near Ponyville?"

Status
Not open for further replies.