Gah, I don't have a title yet ... <_<

A

Alarice

Original poster
Yes, with all the other RP plots popping up, I figured I see if anyone would like to play.

September 25, 2010 ...

My uncle met her when he was only five years old, when he wandered out of his kitchen and through his back yard. He says he talked to her and she talked back to him. And at first he didn't think anything was wrong or different about her, other than the fact she dressed differently and she looked different. He thought she was an Indian or something. Oh, crap, I better do that over ... Um, Native American.

So, anyways, my uncle's parents found him, brought him back, and denied seeing the young woman who had been standing next to him when they appeared. My uncle was smart, though, and he kept quiet about it as the years went by. He visited the old cemetery on the edge of town, always talked to the young woman who never aged. He was always curious about her but whenever he asked about where she came from, she'll just say, "I wanted to get away. And here I am."

But recently, recently, my uncle's gotten real sick and he says he saw something at the cemetery he shouldn't have. Something he wasn't supposed to see. He wanted to tell me but then he had a stroke and now he's in a coma.

So this is why I've come to the small town of Cheshire, right smack in the middle of Arkansas to investigate. I've called in a few friends but I think we might be too late.

... Because people have begun to see things, and things have just gotten weirder ...

So this is a supernatural, modern RP, set in a small town. Players get to play as a human, or one of a vast number of classical demons that have begun to crop up and make their presence known, or even a ghost. Because Cheshire is a very special place and a very special place, is always just the beginning ...

Almost a lovecraftian feel to it... I'll be interested.

Thank you, Vay! Thank you, Myrn! Now I just gotta kidnap other people to see this thread and give me their opinions!

Sounds fun! >D

I've all ready got a character idea or two. Count me in.

*Waves arms around!*

Small town in arkansas! that's SO me! XD

Check out the "Cheshire" roleplay in the OOCs! >:D She's got the bio template up now!