Gabrielle Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a moment she was a bit shocked at his sudden outburst but then she frowned, there's no way she was model material but then again Clover was always one to do something new.
"Sure but what exactly would I have to do? Just stand there in the clothes you design?" Clover asked curiously with a slight tilt of her head, she usually tilted her head a bit when she asked a question and it was a habit she usually forgot about.
"Oh and meet me behind the school building at 10:50PM, the both of us and whoever else is going will be taking the exit closer to there," Clo added with a smile as she looked over at his sketchpad and took a look at his drawings, she had to admit that it looked like it would turn out to be cute.

@The Red Tazelwurm

As the sun made its journey across the sky, it came to a spot where it shined down directly into Tori's face. She scowled, turning, but that just caused it to reflect off of her screen, which bothered her even more. With an irritated sigh, she stood and moved to the other side of the tree, now facing the field and school yard. It left her more visible and vulnerable to her irritating peers, but that couldn't be helped at the moment. She brought her knees up so that her laptop was directly in front of her face; if any of her classmates happened to cross her field of vision, now she wouldn't have to see them.

Feeling tired of listening (or rather, reading) to her friends talking about all of the 'fun stuff' they'd spent the weekend doing, she bowed out of chat and instead opened her current favorite MMORPG, Chibi Sword Online, which might be a little cutesy for her taste, but had one hell of a character building system. She'd long ago mastered playing with the trackpad, maximizing her mobility for gaming on the go. She thought she heard a classmate or classmates in the vicinity, so she turned the volume up on her headphones, creating her own private little bubble of space.

Ahh, bliss.

@Kanon
"Ohh! Okay!" Aimee exclaimed, happy that he hadn't bitten her head off for not knowing what he was talking about. When he told her his name, she grinned. "Price, like the song? Price Tag? Have you heard of that song?" She asked and just in case she hadn't, she started to sing it. "We don't need your money, money, money! We just wanna make the world daaaance! Forget about the price tag! Ain't about the UH cha-ching cha-ching!" As she belted out the lyrics randomly, her voice cracked in various places and at some point she was sure she sounded like a dying cow. It was safe to say that singing was not her thing. But she wasn't just singing for no reason. The entire time that she had been there, the dude hadn't smiled at all. Not even a little one! She was gonna make him smile before she left! even if she had to reach across the table and smoosh his face! Okay...Maybe i won't do that. She thought.

@LonaLove20
Amour couldn't possibly smile any wider. "Sure sure, 10:59 got it! And yeah and no. You would have to wear the clothes and then pose a few times and I would send a portfolio to some fashion companies and then if they like it, we get to go to a fashion show and you get to walk down a runway!" He gushed. He had always wanted to walk down the runway himself, but he could only do that if his clothes were chosen to be presented.

Last edited:
@LonaLove20

Satoshi stared at the hand that was thrust before him, mortified at its sweaty/dirty state. Thinking quickly, he pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket, and draped it over Blythe's hand. Satisfied with the improvement, he gripped the girl's hand lightly, and shook it.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Blythe. I am Satoshi Chiba, son of Akio Chiba, the illustrious owner of Orion Enterprises," Satoshi released Blythe's hand from his, and placed the handkerchief back in his suit pocket, "I am transferring here from another school, that would explain why you lack the proper information needed to recognize me."

Finished with his statement, Satoshi continued to stand awkwardly in front of the girl, trying to conjure up topic for conversation.

"What do I say now?," He thought, "Should I compliment her? Should I comment on the weather? Should I just leave? Maybe I should do all three! I don't know. I never read a book on this!"

Satoshi, finally coming to a decision, proceeded to end the now awkward situation with a new topic of conversation. He was sure to impress her with his exceptional conversation skills.

"The aesthetic quality of your hair is most pleasing. Thank you for allowing me to view it. The weather appears to be nice today, but I hear it might rain later. Goodbye."

And with that, Satoshi turned on his heels and hastily retreated to his bodyguards, his vague smile indicating that he was most pleased with his efforts.

"My objective has been completed with satisfactory results. I expect that her heart is now enraptured with my masculine qualities. Let us now proceed, gentlemen."

Without delay, the three men marched the rest of the way down the path, and entered the school.

For a moment Blythe just blinked as she watched him walk away but then laughter seemed to be trying to push out of her mouth but all she did was cough to hold it in.
"That was weird," Bly grinned with a shake of her head before holding onto her soccer ball and making her way back to her dorm, when she made it to her room she dropped the ball beside her bed and made her way into the bathroom to take a shower. It took her 10 minutes before she was finished and walking back into dorm she shared with the other girls. Getting dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top, grabbing a comb she pulled it through her wet hair with ease. Leaving her dorm Blythe stretched her arms out before standing in the school, now what was she supposed to do?

Clover:

Clover grinned, walking down a runway sort of sounded fun but then she realized there might be certain rules to it.
"Okay well I'm gonna go invite some more people to the party, talk to me later about the rules to a runway," Clo patted his shoulder before she walked away and looked around the school for her next target. She spotted Aragorn in the school yard so she made her way over to him with a grin on her face.
"Hey, do you wanna go to a party tonight? School starts at 9:30AM tomorrow," She spoke as she stayed out of his way so that she didn't get hit by the soccer ball.

@The Red Tazelwurm @WhiteBane

Last edited by a moderator:
Aragorn kicked the ball up and balanced it on his knee as he looked at Clover while she spoke. After she finished, he pondered the idea for a few moments before he lobbed the soccer ball into the net and turned toward her. Noticing the large grin on her face he raised an eyebrow, it wasn't normal seeing her smile but he quickly dropped it and sighed.
"I guess, I have nothing else planned," in all honesty he didn't want to go with a passion but he really needed a break from training. He left something hit his right foot, the soccer ball, he kicked backwards sending the ball toward the bin and heard the satisfactory thud telling him he made the shot.

@LonaLove20

When Aimee continued to linger, Price had assumed she wanted something from him. He had braced himself for any confession: that she was really here because she was bored and wanted someone to mess with. That she was actually a spy from the Student Council and was trying to pry information out of him. That she expected to be paid for her services and wanted a letter of reference for a resume.

So when she burst out singing, his train of thought flew off the rails and over a cliff.

Price had no idea how he was supposed to respond to this. Her behavior was completely outside his range of comprehension. Didn't she have any more pressing concerns or a more productive way of spending her time? Perhaps not. He had never understood people, particularly kids. Adults were far more practically oriented. And what was this about a price tag? He floundered for an appropriate response to the situation.

There was a drawn-out silence. The look on the boy's face said 'unamused'.

Since it didn't seem like the girl was planning on leaving him in peace any time soon, he decided to take a different approach. He bent down to open a drawer and pulled out a navy blue armband, placing it on the desk in front of her.
"This is your badge," he said with a gesture. "It marks you as a member of the Student Disciplinary Committee. You are expected to wear it at all times with your uniform."

He then picked something else out from the drawer. A doorstopper of a book was slammed onto the desk with a resounding thud.
"This is a copy of the Gabrielle Academy School Policy and Code of Conduct. Think of it as your Bible - you will read it, memorize it, live it, and preach it."

Finally, he reached into his jacket and retrieved a small metal object. A gun. He placed it on the desk beside the other two items.
"And this is a Pacifier. Long ranged taser. Fires low-voltage Non-Lethal Ammunition. Designed to incapacitate but not harm its target."

Before the other student would have a chance to grab for the shiny weapon, Price added, "...which will be distributed to you after your training."

He paused and gave her a pointed look.
"Starting tomorrow. At oh seven hundred hours."

@The Red Tazelwurm

Last edited by a moderator:
Bliss visibly deflated, with a long sigh she grabbed the badge and the student handbook before trudging to the door. So much for making the dude smile. she paused at the door, briefly considering her earlier plan of smooshing his face into a smile, but one look at the Taser made up her mind for her. She had no doubt that Price would zap her for even reaching towards him. "Fine...Bye Price." She grumbled, before heading off to read the book in her room.

Once again, Axel's golden eyes opened. Having had his nap time interrupted twice really ruined any chance of sleeping there now. He sat up and stretched until he heard his back pop a few times. He quickly ran his slender hand through his mop of crimson hair then placed his glasses back on his face. He had been at the tree for who knew how long, maybe it was time to head back to the one place he enjoyed most. Or maybe just walk around and explore the campus again to get some exercise. Nah, private sanctuary, here he comes.

He rose from his spot next to the tree, the crushed grass shaped the form of his body. The lazy teen ran his foot over the crushed grass to try to fix it as best as he can. The grass was only moderately fixed before he decided to just leave it as it is. With that, he turned on his heel and started to walk away from his spot.

The sun shone brightly down on the lazy teenager, making his crimson hair look more of a Rosy pinkish red kind of color. Typical, he was going to appear like a tall woman or a very flamboyant, drama geek from a distance. He let out a low sigh as he placed his headphones over his ears, letting the rhythm of his music captivate him. He looked around him, seeing some girl screen deep within her laptop. He readjusted his glasses, him standing not too far from the girl. She had her headphones on, so it was relatively easy to see what she was playing without getting her attention.

'"Chibi Sword Online", the Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game hm? MMORPG for short.. Typical gamer.' Axel thought to himself.

He didn't need to know her to know she was probably socially awkward. Many online gamers he met before were fidgety, socially awkward individuals. But when he heard them speaking into their headsets, into their own little fantasy world, their personality contradicted what they really were. It was amazing how a person could change persona at a click of a mouse. He decided to walk past the girl, seeing that she didn't want to be bothered. Which was fine, since he had no intention to bother her anyway.

He passed the girl, searching for the area commonly used for sports. No, he wasn't going there to play sports, he had a secret spot there that even the principal didn't know about. His own little sleeping sanctuary, where he could relax without worry of a teacher scolding him or being bothered by another student. Unbeknownst to him, the sports area was occupied. He reached the bleachers and slid through the opening that was created by students who were looking for a place to smoke. They had all been caught and expelled, so the Crimson haired boy was in no worries of trespassing. He had snuck in some old mats the Physical Education Department were going to put in storage and called the little place his own "clubhouse" as a child would call it. He slid through the small space into the bleachers, relaxing against the mats. It was good, no sunlight assaulting his face, no teachers, no principal, and no students that knew of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.