Gabrielle Academy ~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime-girl-mitsuki963-33977072-500-375.jpg

Name: Aimee Banner
Talent: Master of Disguise/Acting
Family: Her brother, Amour Banner and their parents.
Relationship/Crush: She has a brother complex, but more of an admiration type thing.
Personality: Aimee is spontaneous, loud and optimistic. Because of the fact that she dons multiple personas however, she can go from nonchalant to extremely happy in an instant. But when she's herself, she's pretty nice. She only becomes ill tempered and negative when someone gets close to her brother.
Background: Aimee was born to two famous parents, two years after her brother was born. Because of her parents' occupations however, her and hr brother were practically raised by their nanny and didn't see much of their parents for the majority of their childhood. The woman who raised Aimee and her brother was extremely strict and always wanted them to be their best behavior, and Aimee did just that, but only by becoming a 'new person'. She doesn't have DID or anything, she just dresses up for the occasion and really plays the part.
When their parents return from whatever movie they were shooting, the nanny takes leave and Aimee and her brother are allowed to be themselves and don't have to follow many rules.
Their parents sent them to Gabrielle Academy, because they were worried about them becoming isolated and anti social.

c0069132_508caf26e9421.jpg

Name: Amour Banner

Talent: Designing fashion/Making clothing
Family: His sister, Aimee Banner and his parents.
Relationship/Crush: Nobody (Oblivious of his sisters' complex)
Personality: He's pretty laid back, but when it comes to his passion (fashion! xD) he gets really heated up and might not respond to someone if he's thinking of a new design or working on one.
When not doing anything that has to do with fashion, he can usually be seen joking around and generally being an all around nice guy.
Background: See Aimee's bio for the parents and upbringing part.

Amour first realized that he loved fashion when his parents took him to one of the movie sets one day. He wondered into the wardrobe section and was enraptured by all of the pretty garments and accessories. After that he expressed his new found interest in fashion to his parents and they bought him anything and everything he needed so that he could make his own designs.
Extra: When his sister needs a new look for a persona, he usually makes the outfit for her.

Last edited:
Can I still make a character here or is it filled like most things around here? <-- not to sound rude...

I believe she's still accepting new characters.

Is it possible to make a character that's already been attending the school for a few years?
I was thinking of a way to translate this character into this RP. He's from another supernatural RP, but will be modified to fit this realistic RP:
http://justpaste.it/Price

Ah, sorry I was taking a shower xD; anyways, yes I'm still accepting and @Kanon ACCEPTED :]

Name: Lotti Frost

Talent: Modeling & Dancing

Family: Mother [Alive] Father [Separated] Twin Brother [Alive]

Relationship/Crush: Single | Currently none - Believes all males are menacing and or disturbing but tends to like them in some way anyway

Is this your face?:
large.jpg

Personality: Lotti is the type of person who thinks before she does. She would never just rush into something on pure impulse. It's rather annoying to her. She also is very loving and motherly. If she sees a sad person she will go and deliberately help them feel better about life. Sad people make her sad and sadness affects her dancing. Lotti is genuinely a good person unless provoked, startled, or annoyed. Then she turns into a 'raging monster' and yells and attacks everything. Some friendly advice would be to stay on good terms with her.

Background: Lotti's father got angry one day and decided to leave all of a sudden and she hasn't heard from him since. The rest of her family didn't really care since he was a jerk but still he was her birth father so she was 'required' to love and miss him. Around the age of 14 was when people realized her natural beauty and knack for modeling. That's one of the only ways she makes money to support herself. Other than that was her dancing. She can see it once and copy it the same way. Just copying everything seemed unoriginal so she creates her own dances from time to time. When she became of age she joined this school for the prestigious and gifted.

Ah, this looks like fun.

I'll be posting a CS here in a bit, assuming the school is still taking new students.

Name: Satoshi Chiba
Talent: An excellent student, although his true talent lies in his ability to write romance novels (shh, it's a secret)
Family: Mother, Father, Grandfather, brother
Relationship/Crush: None. Girls are a useless distraction
Is this your face?:
639568-karneval___03___large_18.jpg

Personality: Due to his upbringing, Satoshi has had little interaction with the world outside of his books and schoolwork. As such, he tends to approach everything in a literal manner. Jokes and idioms are wasted on him, seeing as their meaning will fly over his head, and instead he'll try to dissect them word for word. He also speaks bluntly, completely disregarding common decency. This personality tends to come across as boorish to some, and witty to others, when in reality it's just caused by his lack of understanding. However, despite his appearances, he does attempt to be friendly, although it may be hard to realize that. Perhaps the best word to summarize him with would be "robotic".

Although, you would be surprised to learn that he was considered the prankster of the family. This stemmed from his tendency to put whipped cream in his brother's hand whilst he slept, or perform other childish pranks.

Background: Born into a rich and educated family, Satoshi was pampered and sheltered from his first day on earth. Thanks to his fathers illustrious position as a wealthy CEO, Satoshi's needs were constantly tended to. Everywhere he went, several butlers followed. If, on a rare occasion, he went outside, he would be chauffeured by a near army of bodyguards and servants. He never had to speak to anyone outside of his household and staff, and he never even had to think about lifting a finger.

However, life wasn't always fun and games. Being the son of such a successful man meant that he was always expected to succeed at whatever he did. The majority of his days were spent in the study, where he was required to constantly attend his tutor's many lessons. Over time he became an outstanding student, one who could one day take the reigns of his father's company. However, his constant desire for contact with the outside world continued to grow as well. Eventually his parents agreed, and decided to enroll him in gabrielle academy, hoping that a semester or two would sate his strange desire for human contact.

ACCEPTED x]; I'll make another female to even the gender ratio out and then this will be closed:]

N A M E
Eric Price (Introduces himself by surname and expects to be addressed that way)

A G E

R O L E
Head of Disciplinary Committee
RECRUITING ADDITIONAL DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE MEMBERS

T A L E N T
Academics: Barely passing
Arts: Non-existent
Gym: Mediocre

No really, who let this kid in?

F A M I L Y
Only child, has parents back at home but has been living in residence for the past 2 years.

R E L A T I O N S H I P
Married to Discipline; faithful & monogamous

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Price is not the most socially adept person, and his presence often causes discomfort to those around him. With a monotonous voice, he is unintentionally deadpan making it difficult to distinguish between sarcasm and blunt honesty (which come in equal parts - neither is well-received). His face is fixed in an unimpressed expression, eyes glazed over, creating the illusion that he isn't really listening when you talk to him. None of this is intentional, but at this point he is used to putting people off and can't be bothered to change his mannerisms.

As the head Disciplinary Committee, he plays the role of intimidating supervisor perfectly: scrupulous, strict, and unforgiving. He values professionalism and everything that goes with it - punctuality, respect, and organization (please for the love of God do not create a mess around him. He will have internal seizures). While he a workaholic who doesn't have much of a life outside of his job, he still appreciates the finer things in life (which his financial status doesn't quite support). He is rarely if ever seen in class, instead found lurking in corners just when you think you are alone. (There are rumors that say he actually skips all of his classes in favor of his job, or that he actually failed all of his classes altogether and the only reason they did not kick him out was so he could keep running the Committee.) Despite his seemingly withdrawn nature, he actually has a strong social network set up throughout the school that reports back to him regularly with any signs of misconduct. Or at least he used to. Back when the Committee was thriving with members. When he isn't out patrolling the halls, he can usually be found reading disciplinary reports at his desk (which he demands hand-written on paper rather than typed), a cup of long since cooled coffee left forgotten at the corner (black, with a spoonful of sugar depending on his mood).

Honestly speaking, Price has little personal investment in school safety and is indifferent at best towards delinquency. His motivation comes instead from ambition, his position just a means of gaining power within the school. Because of this, he often comes into conflict with the more "idealistic" members of the Committee who value justice and morality. While morality doesn't concern him, he did develop a taste for policing and added "enforce discipline" to his list of personal objectives for running the school.

B A C K G R O U N D
No one is sure why he was invited to the school. As far as public opinion goes, someone messed up an invitation letter and prodigy named Erik Prize or something never got his chance. In his place, they got this little shit.

He had an agenda. He wanted power. At the school, he couldn't hope to infiltrate the student council, the main political body of the school considering the academic requirements of joining. Since he wasn't really physically strong either, he instead learned how to use a weapon, namely a gun. Non-lethal of course, we can't have people killing each other in the school now can we? But someone (most likely Price himself) decided it was a bright idea to equip members of the Student Disciplinary Committee with "Pacifiers" (Non-lethal ammunition, ranged taser, delivers a mild stunning shock). A student police force of sorts. He made his way into the system and up the ranks, acting in perfect compliance to all school regulations and never questioning authority figures. Call him a boot-licker - it's not like he has pride. In the beginning he took vigilante action, reporting infringements to the Committee of his own accord. Eventually he was noticed and sent an invitation. When the previous Committee head graduated, he was left in charge.

The school was now his playground to do with as he pleased. His only obstacle is the Student Council.

IS | T H I S | Y O U R | F A C E ?
Black hair ◦ Blue Eyes ◦ Pallid Skin ◦ Short (5'6) ◦ Slight build
Professional ◦ Sharp ◦ Uniform: Dress shirts, Gakuen Jacket & Slacks ◦ Ties ◦ Monochrome

tumblr_mmfq0oSr3X1sqnu4do1_500.png

T H E M E

Last edited by a moderator:
A suggestion for the RP: Do the students go home after classes? Or if they live on campus, will there be a room mate system set up?

Ah actually I had thought about the roommate system thing and was going to announce it but I forgot >.<. You can go home if you want but the students attending are permitted to live on campus. I will do the roommate thing as soon as I start/finish the last female CS to even the gender ratio out:)

Name: Blythe Lamien
Talent: Guitar, Sports & Gymnastics (doesn't really do gymnastics anymore)
Family: Mother (alive)
Relationship/Crush: Ah, I haven't really thought about it but I wouldn't mind I guess
Is this your face?:
guitar-anime-girl-msyugioh123-34200168-800-500.jpg

Personality:
Blythe always carries her guitar around with her and dislikes anyone touching it if they have dirty hands, she is very protective over the guitar seeing as how it was something her mom gave her before their relationship got rotten. Bly is extremely sporty and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, she enjoys playing her guitar or sleeping up in a tree. When she's angry or depressed she usually climbs all the way up a tree to calm down, because of her gymnastics skills she is very agile and uses it to her advantage. It isn't smart to anger her because she isn't afraid to fight someone to stand up for herself or her friends.
Background: Since she could remember Blythe was involved with guitars, sports and gymnastics; all three of them were just hobbies in the beginning but then she began to get a bit serious about them, when she was 10 years old her father left the family to go live with another woman Bly stopped doing Gymnastics since he's the one who got her into it. At the age of 12 years old her mother sent her to live with her Grandma and returned to her mother 2 years later; after a month of being 15 years old her mom sent her to Gabrielle Academy.

ROOMMATES:

All girls (the ones signed up) will share a room and all the boys will share the room as well

-someone was going to end up with three roommates but I couldn't find a pic with three beds in a dorm so I said screw it :]-

Here is what the rooms in the academy look like:
dorm_room_big.jpg

Study Area (teachers use this as a place to take SAT tests and other important things):
college_4_collective%20study%20room_0.jpg

Regular Classrooms:

College-classroom.jpg

School yard (Gym class area, also used for little parties the school throws):

20avzsw.png

the school also has a swimming pool area, Music room, Art room and pretty much anything you can come up with (if you come up with something ridiculous then please notify me)

I hope this helped >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.