Ģરίɱɱ ώλરȘ (IC -- REBOOT)

Nudara Shreik
Time: Early-Morning.
Interactions: Old Man.

Nudara Shreik.png
He took a slow sip. Ouch! It was still hot. He had, after all, specifically requested that it be hot. But just from the smell alone he could tell that it was good quality. Not cheap, not something the old man could continue to afford and provide if he was being mugged on a frequent basis. Not to mention that the kid has seemed amenable enough. Though quick to react and showing far too much surface anger, he seemed like a good kid. Maybe he should assist with going after him. And while he was at it, help the pink haired kid deal with a certain gang problem.

"Perhaps I can be of assistance?" Nudara asked having over heard everything. "I do have some experience with combat. Especially against other people." Having fought against Golden Skies security on more than one occasion and having been trained in Beacon before its fall.

It seemed like an offer. But whether they agreed or not, he would follow.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Location - Zramore, Vacuo - Unnamed Cafe and Bar

Chro sighed and finished her coffee faster than she would have liked. "I'll just not pay for this one and call it even then." She set the mug down on the bar and stood up. "He can't have gone far yet," she said to Blanche, "so better we get going, all right."

She fortunately wasn't in such a hurry that she missed the young man's offer to join them. "I take it our pink haired young friend is likely looking for trouble? Well, the more the merrier, in that case." She started for the door, raising one arm to wave the others along behind her. "Let's go~"

Outside, the trail was still clear enough, although foot and other traffic was beginning to obscure it. Chro smiled and nodded at their good luck. Looks like it wouldn't be too hard to follow the lad, at least. Hopefully he wasn't off to do anything too stupid. Chro had her days of youthful energy and foolishness, like anyone did. Of course, she hared hers with a few good friends and an entire team at Beacon. It was so much easier to get into trouble when you knew you had back-up.

As they walked, Chro struck up some conversation with the others. "Might as well get acquainted. I'm Chro Leonhart. Born and raised in Atlas, not that I have any particular loyalties there now." She studied Nudara a while with a careful eye. "Hm...so you went to Beacon too, huh? Must've been after my time there." He looked too young for it to be anything else.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Clear
Location - Vacuo; Zramore Streets --> Slums
Tags -

Just with knowing that Blanche and Chro had both agreed to help the old man with Axel left enough relief in the elderly man as he had nodded at Blanche's request to keep his old friend that was Blanche's grandfather's drink hot the entire time while she was gone. Returning her hug with a single arm while he held onto his cane in his other, when the two were on their way to leave the café it wasn't till the other male customer spoke up about helping did the old man bring his attention over towards the stranger. Of course, normally the old man wouldn't dare ask of a stranger for assistance however with the situation being that it was, the old man slowly once more nodded his head to the request of the other man coming along with the two women. "Thank you sir...When you return, I will make sure to repay your assistance with returning your money for your drink and whatever you wish else will be on the house." With every word the old man stated even if he knew that giving such offers to three individuals was going to be a little hurt on his business, he did not mind whatsoever since two of the patrons he had known quite well and the third was already offering to him out of his own free will. No matter what happened to the business, the old man much preferred the safety of others well over his own health as well as finances.

--

At the time, Axel continued on his way to make sure he tracked down the trio from earlier by following the trail of the motorcycles. Since it had still been morning even if it was getting rather late into the morning, there weren't many citizens on their vehicles just yet so the tracks hadn't mixed with other tire tracks yet. Not paying much mind to his surroundings the entire time he followed the trail, Axel hadn't realized the longer he walked the more he was drawn into a much darker part of the city where there were many more buildings still in construction and due to their height it had caused rather large shadows to loom over head to bring shade from the beating sun that continued to rise to the sky.

Finally after several minutes of constant walking in the dark surroundings of a rather dreary part of Zramore, Axel had accidentally ended up bumping himself into one of the three motorcycles that appeared to had been parked right outside a large building that looked quite similar to a run down warehouse. Arching a brow at the sight of the building, his emerald gaze traveled all around the building from the top down to the ground level and finally towards a metal door which had two overly muscular men standing guard with rifles in hand. Clearly by the sight of their attire, they weren't any kind of authority and considering that they each had a tattoo on their sleeveless right shoulder that matched the same symbol on the metal door gave a bit more proof that this was probably what he was looking for.
Even with the guards there, Axel immediately approached the two while still being unarmed. Clenching both of his fists and keeping his head down as he approached the two men, his usual bandaged right arm twitched and throbbed as it fed off the burning rage that boiled within him the closer he reached the two guards. By the time the two men had noticed the pink haired male, they quickly rose their rifles up towards him to demand him to stop even as Axel continued his walking. "I'm warning you kid! You best turn around now before I decide to put a bullet in your skull! This ain't no place for some random strolling!" As one of the men shouted out towards him, it wasn't till was a mere few feet away from the two did Axel finally halt in his movements before slowly raising his head up to reveal his once emerald hues had now been a deep crimson as he quickly reached his bandaged arm forward only to have it extend straight towards the male who spoke to grab him by his face before slamming the other male who attempted to fire his weapon only to have both men crashing through the metal door and go flying into the warehouse where they were forced to land onto a wooden crate where multiple men and women were playing cards on.

Slowly stepping into the building with his piercing crimson gaze practically glowing from the warehouse being barely lit due to it's size and the sunlight from the outside shining in through the busted down door giving Axel's entire body a completely black form from the shadow other than his gaze. Quickly, each of the gang members rose their weapons one after another to point it towards the doorway only to be stopped immediately by another male voice from deeper within the warehouse that eventually started to walk out from the shadows with his arms extended to either side. "Now now...That is no way to be greeting a guest. Lower your guns everyone...and let us welcome our rather...rude...guest." It was clear although his words were friendly, this man was overly annoyed by the fact some stranger just busted down the door to his gang's hideout. Clearly from how all the men and women listened to this man, he proved that he was the leader of the gang.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Mentions -

"Right. Let's get going."

However, before the two could even make it out the door, a certain person Blanche would... rather not associate with, to put it kindly, offered his services. And it seemed that the majority was not in her favor. Miss Leonhart and Old Man didn't know about the Shreik company, did they? Or what they did to her people behind closed doors? If they did, no way would they think bringing him along would be a good idea.

Ugh... Seriously?

She had to deal with him now?

This Shreik bastard was lucky she cared more about keeping Old Man happy than she did putting him in his place...

Was he playing nice with her because he was in public?

He probably had a million things to say to her regarding her race, just like those idiot kids back when she was younger.

Damn it... Why did he even offer his help at all?! What did he have to gain helping out?

Was he planning on using this favor to try and extort Old Man out of more money? Like that fucking gang?

No. She didn't care if she got her head caned in. Blanche would rip this Shreik fuck apart if he planned on using this against Old Man...

For now, she forced a smile. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

"Blanche Scheinburg; I help run Xanthias's Bullet Craft & Weapon Repair in Vacuo." She introduced herself to the two of them.

Blanche refrained from looking at Nudara, mostly to keep herself calm and in control. Also to hide any underlying emotions.

Reactions: ValGalorian
Nudara Shreik
Interactions: Blanche. Chro.

View attachment 170266
Xalthia's Bullet Craft and Weapon Reapir, huh? Yeah, he knew of them. They had been a competitor to Golden Skies. Not because they could match the Golden Skies Corporation in funds, transportation, security, or any other form. But because they were known to sell their wares to the White Fang... The rebel faction and opposition to the Golden Skies. Nudara had fought alongside the White Fang and seen Xanthias' weapons in use. He made good equipment. Sorely lacking as far as personal customization goes, Nudara had always thought, but more than good enough for standard issues arms.

"I am Nudara Shreik," Nudara said. Perhaps telling the Faunus girl his family's name was not going to win him any friends, but he figured that she must of seen the symbol on the back of his jacket by now. "Now. There is a reckless young man who may very well be in need of our help." Shorter was better. He could tell that she was holding back. She must not be a fan of the family.

With that Nudara followed the older woman out of the cafe. The footprints left by Axel were easy enough to follow. The less discernible tracks were the already fading marks of the motor bikes.The wind had blown dust over much of the bike tracks already.

As they walked, the older woman introduced herself - Chro, as in chromatic? That made sense. It was very common to name children after colours all across Remnant.

"Yeah, Beacon. Apparently I disappointed my father and he wanted me out of Vacuo for a while," Nudara said with a forced smile, trying to remain as pleasant as he could. "Can't say I am entirely displeased, though. It was the perfect opportunity to live my life without him." He chuckled to himself. "I wouldn't say you're too old."

Maybe now was not the best time to be playful or joke. He looked over to Blanche. "What about you?" he asked. "Go to an academy?" Nudara thought he knew the answer already. She clearly carried herself like someone capable of defending herself. And she had been travelling with that cart of dust and ammunition on her own, without protection, through bandit-infested lands.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Mentions - @ValGalorian

Nudara, huh? Hmm... She had heard his name before, but the owner of the Shreik Company apparently had more than one son... Well, wherever he was in the family tree, she didn't care. He was part of the company that was using Faunus as their slaves, and as far as she was concerned, he was also part of the problem until it was rectified.

He then asked her whether or not she went to an Academy. Blanche, at first, didn't want to answer. But then again, these fancy folks and their traditional educations could learn a thing or two from a non-traditional Huntress.

"I didn't go to an Academy. I learned through family, friends, and very kind volunteers." She answered. "I'm more a hands-on learner than a traditional one."

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Clear
Location - Vacuo; Zramore Slums; Abandoned Warehouse
Tags -

Sitting on one of the wooden crates after all of the other men and women of the gang had been told to holster their weapons from their gang leader and being greeted by the white haired man along with being told to sit so that the two of them could speak before bloodshed had to be resorted to. Though his urge to simply lunge forward and attack this man because he was the gang leader and probably the one who ordered the trio to go taking money from the Old Man, Axel knew well enough that he was going to be injured quite a bit before even would be able to reach inches in front of this man. Exhaling a deep sigh after Axel had taken his seat while he sat straight; the other man easily well known as 'The Red Saint' and leader of the 'Crimson Scourge' had soon taken a single chair from one of his gang members even if it had caused the man to fall as he had taken a seat while resting both arms onto the back just to stare at Axel from the slight distance. "So kid, what brings you to our hideout hm? You must be one hell of a tracker...or...One of my guys and gals were too STUPID to know how to cover their tracks!" With the last of his words directing to his gang, the man turned his head to face them for a moment with a dark glare in his gaze before exhaling a deep sigh and bringing his attention back onto the intruder.

"Sorry about that...Lost my temper there for a bit. Ahem...So, which is it kid? And what brings you here into our little home? Hm?" Questioning Axel as the seconds ticked by with only silence at first being the only response. Eventually Axel met the man's gaze with his own slightly crimson hues still piercing through the small shadow from the sunlight shining in from the entrance. "I'm here for the Old Man's money and to demand you to stop robbing from him." With such a demand, the gang leader had to take a moment to ponder the idea of who Axel was speaking about since his gang had stolen from quite the large amount of shop owners every week and some everyday depending on how popular the shop was. When it finally hit him about who the pink haired male was talking about since one of his lackeys had told him about the new worker with pink hair earlier. The man would immediately burst into a fit of laughter riling up the rest of the gang to laugh with him at once.

The laughter only irritated Axel further as he clenched his right fist tighter with each second of laughter he heard. Once the laughter was quickly stopped, the man only gave a slight shrug followed by a smirk across his lips. "Fine. Sure, we'll stop robbing the old bastard. He's bond to drop dead sooner or later anyway. Here, take the money." Just as he spoke, one of the women in back tossed a small bag of lien towards Axel. He couldn't believe it was that easy, reaching out as the bag flew in the air towards him; half way through the air the bag immediately exploded as bits and pieces of shattered lien came falling to the floor all around Axel. With his eyes only widen and his arms still extended out as though he were going to catch the bag full of lien, the gang leader had held out his revolver pistol directed towards where the bag once was in the air before chuckling with his usual smirk. "Oh...Sorry. My hand had slipped. Looks like you wont be getting that Lien back after-all and that's just the same luck you're going to get with us stopping the robbing of the geezer. Now get out." Once again, the gang leader shrugged his shoulders as he pointed his revolver towards the exit.

Axel however the whole while stayed standing there with his arms soon lowering to his sides. His rage built up more and more before he'd begin to slowly approach the white haired man. His men quickly raising their weapons to point towards Axel though hadn't shot yet since he seemed like no threat just yet. It wouldn't be long before Axel had stopped in front of the man who only smirked back with his revolver pointed now towards the intruder's head. As Axel had reached his right bandaged arm up to grip a hold of the gun by it's barrel, everyone within the room only stared in confusion before suddenly crushing the entire gun in the gang leader's hand and raising up his body the instant the surrounding gang members started to fire their weapons as their gang leader shouted out to begin firing. Quickly how quickly the body was raised by the barrel of the gun the white haired man held, his body was quickly used as a mere meat shield for several bullets that echoed out of the building and down the alleyway out to the streets.

• Love
Nudara Shreik
Interactions: Blanche. Chroi. Axel.

View attachment 170266
The three of them walked through the city, following bike and footprints through the dusty roads. There were times when the traffic was too much and they almost lost their tracks. But each time they managed to get back on track and figured out where to go. They were talking as they walked, about their academy experience and training and real life experience. Seemed that Nudara's two companions where fully capable of handling themselves in a difficult situation.

Finding themselves in a terribly dreary part of the city... Mid-conversation they were interrupted. The sound of a gunshot rang out.

"That must be them!" Nudara stated. "And they must be close. Come on."

Damn it. So the boy had started a fight and was now in danger. Nudara took off at a sprint in the direction the gunshot had come from. It wasn't too difficult to place the direction and upon arriving at a large, run down warehouse he was almost certain that he had the right place. The place was clearly abandoned. Parts of the stone wall were broken and covered over with sheets of correlated iron.Where the wall was missing higher up you could see through to the rusted steel beams that had once provided structural integrity but now their weight threatened to collapse.

Three motorcycles were parked outside. This had to be the right place. What had once been a metal door was now crashed inwards to make an opening, and two muscled men lay unconscious just inside. Nudara stepped through the doorway and over the men. Entering the warehouse.

It was inside the warehouse. Just enough light to see by. No electric lights, just what beamed in through the busted door and broken roofing. Ahead of him he saw a whole gang staring at the boy they were for. He watched as the boy grabbed another man, lifted him up. When everyone started shooting their comrade - maybe their leader - was used as a shield to block the bullets. Maybe this boy could take care of himself. But that body was not going to block the bullets for ever. A cacophony of sound echoed throughout the warehouse as gunshots filled the room. Then they stopped firing. The gang began spreading out, splitting up and surrounding the boy. Reloading as they made their way in a circle around the boy.

"Balls."

That body could not block bullets from all directions. Nudara charged forwards into the center of the room. Reaching the boy just as the guns began firing again. The first bullet came close. But a golden light filled the room and the bullet hit something hard. There was a crack and a crushed bullet fell to the floor. As the light faded the gang saw the boy, still holding their leader, and another man having now joined them. All wrapped in a large, golden aura taking the shape of incredibly large wings. Still they kept firing. Round after round bounced uselessly off Nudara's wings. A small ring of spent and crushed bullets had fallen to the floor in a ring around them.

He smiled. "Guess I arrived just in time. You can put the body down now."

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Location - Zramore, Vacuo - Abandoned Warehouse

"I've had plenty of practical experience myself, you know," Chro replied to Blance's comment on education, a playful hint of pouting in her voice. She continued with the others, making an attempt at small talk as they moved into an increasingly run-down section of town. A gunshot interrupted her story about her old team, and Nudara immediately leapt to conclusions and ran off.

"Hey, wait, you can't know that!" Chro shouted after him and took off to follow him. If they ended up chasing down something completely unrelated...well, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, if people are pulling guns. By the time she got to the warehouse, Nudara had already rushed inside the dilapidated structure. Chro didn't slow down and kept running right for the building. A circle of ground ahead of her began to glow as a glyph of pure aura formed within it, and when she ran across it, launched her high into the air.

She was heading right for one of the holes in the wall, and with a flick of her sword to ensure she had a wide enough passage, sailed right on through. Inside, the warehouse had quite the light show going on, between all the guns going off and the golden glowing wings in the center of the assembled gang. Chro's entrance had gotten a bit of attention, and some of the gangers began to turn toward her, but she wasn't content to leave it at that. As she fell, she again drew her sword. A wave of silver Aura flowed from the blade as it left its sheath, arcing in an expansing crescent as it raced away from the Huntress and slammed into several of the nearest gangsters, blowing the off their feet and crashing harmlessly against the golden wings in the middle of the room.

As she landed, Chro sheathed her sword. "Good morning," her greeting was cheerful, and loud enough to carry, "Pardon my intrusion, but it seems a little early for all the racket." And then, her tone went ice cold. "It's a shame none of you are worth sullying my blade."

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Mentions - @

The trio were able to have a nice conversation, with some interesting stories from Chro's past. It was almost... wholesome. That is, until a gunshot stopped the older woman mid sentence just as she was getting more interesting. Blanche's attention turned quickly towards the source of the noise, and just like that, the Shreik boy was making a mad dash towards the danger.

"Wait, you idiot! Ugh." The Faunus ran quickly after Chro and Nudara, activating her semblance since she was absolutely certain they'd lose the element of surprise on them.

No doubt Nudara was gonna run right into the action if he was so willing to run towards a gunshot.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck!' Blanche inwardly cursed, feeling the firey prickles amongst her skin. Her muscles were throbbing and body was shivering. The pain of her semblance was gradually surfacing. They'd have to end this fight quickly before Blanche overexerted herself.

The last thing she needed was to collapse in the middle of the fight.

They arrived at an abandoned warehouse, and just as she thought, Nudara ran right in with reckless abandon. Chro herself made her own grand entrance into the building with a glyph and her blade. Blanche, however, didn't care for flashy entrances at the moment. She just wanted to get this shit over with.

She rushed inside and punched the nearest gang member while they were distracted by her comrades. Blanche then gripped the man's ankle as he fell over and threw him right into the group in front of her. Her strength was quickly multiplying, and with it, the pain of her semblance.

"Ugh, it's you Crimson Shit assholes! Where's your malformed toe head of a leader?!" She moved quickly, the grudge and annoyance of these bastards coming to her grandfather's shop surfacing as she fought.

They'd trashed his shop when they discovered Xanthias gave them fake money.

They threatened her and her grandfather if he didn't pay their ridiculous protection payment.

And they'd been general nuisances to not just her, but Old Man as well. God, she couldn't believe she didn't recognize those idiots before!

Well, she shouldn't be too hard on herself. The Crimson Shits were pretty forgettable...

If her friends and Nudara didn't destroy this gang, Blanche would take it upon herself to do so. Happily.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Clear
Tags - @ValGalorian @R-9 Pilot @Jessica2477

Even as the barrage of bullets rained down onto their gang leader, by the time the sight of how they found out they were firing at their own leader; it appeared as though they did not resist the idea of continuing the fire as they simply shot at the body that Axel continued to hold by the face. It wasn't until moments passed that the sudden sight of a strange flickering blue light came over the body did it come Axel realization that this man was able to control his aura. Before the pink haired male could so much as toss the body towards those who were firing at him from in front, many of gang members had started to spread out to prepare and fire from all direction; of course with the fact that Axel was already trained as a hunter before he had aura as well but there was no chance he was going to be able to take a constant barrage forever.

Just as the first bullet was fired and he prepared himself for the worse to come, the unexpected assistance from an unknown golden light had Axel turn his attention behind him only to find what appeared to had been none other than the male from earlier in the café. "It's you..." Just as he spoke up in a low whispering tone, the man had stated to put the body down; though rather than just gently lowering the body of the gang leader who was clearly still alive and very limited on how much aura he still had left; Axel simply tossed him forward into several wooden crates before quickly slipping his right arm into the sleeve of his shirt to avoid revealing his unnatural arm to someone he barely knew and clearly did not need to know about him having a Grimm arm.

Before he could so much as state another word to the man, the sound of crashing of the ceiling above caught Axel's attention only to bring his gaze upwards to find what appeared to had been Chro coming down at a rapid pace before slashing a strange energy out from her blade and landing before the group. Hearing her speak; yet another interruption came crashing into the building, this time it had been none other than Blanche as she rushed the nearest target just to find her attacking and using one of the gang members as a practical ragdoll for a moment to attack the other enemies within the room. Although it wasn't completely out in the open about it, there were several other members from the gang that ran deeper into the warehouse to grab heavier ordnance due to seeing how their enemies had increased and it was clear enough that they each were skilled fighters.

Meanwhile, every single one of the gang members began to open fire on four of the targets within the room without so much as taking a moment to stop to check on if they had killed their target through the massive amounts of dust that came up from the ground from how dirty the warehouse was. The entire time, while Nudara was covering Axel with his wings; although it wasn't something he had planned right off the bat, Axel had began to prepare to use his semblance as he searched his surroundings for anything that he could use as a weapon for the time being since he didn't bring his own weapon with him when he left the café. Unaware the whole while, as he prepared his semblance every little bit of damage that Nudara's wings had taken was able to help increase more of Axel's kinetic energy at once. "Hey...do you have anything at all I can use for a weapon...a club. A few screws, anything?..." Questioning the male that he still barely knew the name of; now that the lien was destroyed Axel wasn't about to leave this place without something to bring back to the Old Man for all this trouble.

Nudara Shreik
Interactions: Axel.

View attachment 170266
He had lost any sentiment for the weapon a long time ago. And whatever he had planned, his sword would be more than capable of taking it. But still... It was his weapon. Nudara was reluctant to give it up. But it made the most sense.

"Take this,!" Nudara said as he drew his sword from the golden scabbard.. "Channel your aura into that dust gemstone. It will more than hadle what you're doing and add a little power of its own. And don't pull the lever."

He held the sword out for the boy to take. He had seen the arm, changed and malformed, before the boy had attempted to hide it away. It mattered not. Even though it looked like a part of a Grimm. What mattered most was what he did with it. And right now this boy was using it to pursue some sense of justice and correct a terrible wrong doing. This gang deserved what he did to them with his arm. But Nudara was no fool. He was not blind or ignorant. As with all power, it had to be used responsibly. Something he doubt this boy knew how to do, yet.

"Do not kill them," he said sternly before loosening his grip on the hilt of the sword.

All the while, throughout this short exchange, bullets had continued to splash against his wings to not effect. Like small waves upon the shore, they made a little noise but they had no real impact. It would take a much bigger wave for Nudara to even notice anything hitting his wings. Even now they were running out of ammunition, stopping to reload, or getting their scummy asses kicked by the two girls.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Mentions - @

The gang members Blanche fought were gradually feeling weaker and weaker to her the longer they fought. The pain that throbbed through her veins was indescribable, but at the moment, she didn't care. She could only focus on survival and protecting not just herself but the people she came with.

She didn't want to draw her weapons and risk accidentally shooting a teammate, but if she didn't, it wouldn't be long before her body was filled with bullets.

Blanche quickly drew her pistols and connected them, her black and white blade automatically appeared with a shing. She shielded herself with the sword, quickly to deflect the bullets coming her way as she ran for the nearest cover.

She didn't have much to throw; Blanche would have to change that soon. Though she wasn't strong enough to make it happen yet, she hoped her comrades can handle a little earthquake.

For now, while the group of members were reloading, she took the opportunity to pick up the large crate she used for cover and threw it at the enemy, then charged forward with her blade at the ready to take them down.

Setting/Location
Time -Late Morning
Weather - Clear
Tags - @ValGalorian @R-9 Pilot @Jessica2477

While the gunfire continued without any sounds of stopping as while some halted their shooting to reload others had continued to fire for the time being to allow their comrades to finish reloading before constantly repeating the same pattern. Clearly there was no way they would no run out of ammunition at some point or the two women would be able to take them all out eventually. Though while near the back of the warehouse several of the gang members had finally returned along with their leader, this time returning with three of them carrying large RPGs on their shoulders as they each directed a single rocket towards each of the targets in the room. Knowing well enough if they shot such a dangerous weapon in the warehouse it would cause the building to come down or at least lose a lot more support than it already did have holding it up, the gang seemed to be confident in the fact that they'd be able to get out of the building before it completely came down while taking out the intruders at once.

All the while still protected by the strange golden wings of the male patron from earlier, after questioning him if he had a weapon that Axel could use he just so happened to end up handing him a sword; his in particular. Stating to channel his aura into the gemstone that was on the guard of the blade, Axel wasted no time to do just that. With just a bit of the energy that he had already absorbed from the amount of damage even if it was slight onto the wings of the male now transferring into the blade itself, Axel could end up feeling as to how the entire weapon vibrated rapidly in his grip from the aura that he had already sent into it when it was barely any.

It wasn't until it had vibrated that Axel had realized that his semblance was already active and taking whatever damage that was being taken on the other male's wings that increased his energy by the second. Unaware that he could even do that, the pink haired male only tightened his grip onto the hilt before taking a step forward to attempt and leave the wings embrace. "Don't worry...I didn't plan to kill them. Just...subdue...them and take the money for the old man..." With that, once he had finally been able to be free of the wings and bullets were able to come into full contact with Axel's body; luckily with his aura protecting him, he quickly slashed the stranger's blade in a horizontal direction immediately forcing a clear wave of air to come rushing towards the gang members who held onto the rockets and several others who attempted to shoot the wave only to have their bullets halted and pushed aside.

Immediately right as the wave made physical contact with each target rather than simply push them down or away and have the wave vanish the wave simply carried them the entire way while it kept it's speed and absolute strength while the pressure of the air squeezed them till they were pinned against the back wall of the warehouse still being pressed further against the wall as though they were being crushed by the pressure. While many of the gang members were held there, others watched in shock for several moments before they picked up the RPGs and quickly fired the weapons at each intruder without the worry to whether they missed or not.

Nudara Shreik
Interactions: Axel.

Nudara Shreik.png
The boy took his sword. Well, his handling was a little unorthodox but he was drawing a lot of power from somewhere. The devastation that he wrought with it, while controlled, was effective. Powerful and restrained.

"Very good Nudara said. "Now give me my sword back."

Letting him use it for a moment was okay. But he wanted it back. That sword meant a lot, carried a lot of meaning. His father had given it Nudara in hopes that he would be his father''s executioner. As so Nudara would be the one to kill him with that very sword. Not to mention that it was a very powerful weapon and rather temperamental, too dangerous to just leave in a stranger's hands.

Nudara watched, entirely unfazed, as they prepared to fire the RPG. Grenades came streaming through air on rocket propellant. Nudara simply smiled and stayed where he was. The grenades hit his wings and exploded against the golden aura. Red and orange and yellow lighting up the dim room for a moment. Then silence and darkness. Anyone who had looked at the explosions had probably hurt their retinas. But not through the filtered light of the golden wings.

The smoke cleared. "I would of suggested you saved the ammunition. Put down the launchers and surrender, clearly you are punching above your weight class," his voice rung out through the dust and smoke kicked up by the explosions.

As the dust settled, there was a crack. A loud crack that resounded through the silence. Nudara looked up. Well, that simply would not do. The concrete covering had cracked and broken, showing bent and broken steel supports. What had been holding the building up was about to give under. The concussive force of the blast had damaged the warehouse's support columns and now they bent and broken.

"Kid, I suggest we move. My move from this spot. My wings make excellent shields but they are severely lacking in their ability to perform as support columns."

He took his sword from the boys hand, no longer waiting for permission. The first piece of debris fell from above. A large segment of the concrete shell came lose and cracked off. Nudara pressed the lever on the hilt. The concrete was now just a few meters above their head. A mechanical click. Metal cables whirring. And then the blade popped into pieces. Nudara lashed the handle back, and then upwards. The segments of the golden blade whipped up, all together, joined together by metal cabling. The blades whipped out at a great speed and slashed the concrete in half. Both halves fell on either side of them.

"If we stay in here, this will be one big family-sized tomb for us all."

Icarus Wings.png

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Location - Zramore, Vacuo - Abandoned Warehouse Crimson Scourge Hideout

With everything happening at once, Chro had little difficulty closing the distance to more of the gang's thugs. A headlong charge into the fray even one that's not in a straight line, still cost her a few impacts of bullets against her Aura, but it was nothing that threw her off-balance. The first thug she approached was introduced to the soles of her boots as she launched into a dropkick, sending the man sprawling to the ground. Chro kicked his gun away and danced on to the next opponent.

That she didn't need her sword was no mere boast, as she continued to take down the gang members without the weapon, instead using flurries of swift, decisive strikes to take each one down. Occasionally, she skated along an arrow of briefly-active silvery aura to move between targets. It was less a straight fight to her than it was an elegant dance. Just one that left her dance partners groaning on the floor.

She didn't notice the rocket launchers until one was aimed in her direction. "Seriously?" she exclaimed in exasperated surprise. Rather than deal with the rocket directly, she simply dove for cover. The rocket went on to blast another hole into one of the already crumbling walls. As if the structure needed more convincing to collapse, with the roof already caving in.

"Probably time for a tactical retreat," Chro shouted back in response to Nudara's observation on the situation.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Interactions - @Jessica2477

A yawn escaped Ael's mouth as he trudged back to Zramore together with his mentor, Ingram. They had just gotten back from their weekly "weeding" of Grimm near the outskirts of the village and saying that Ael was tired would be an understatement. Yo'd think it's easy to kill Grimm when you have an ability that can instantly vaporize them but having that kind of line of thought is dangerous. The idea of zapping them to oblivion with the glorious and destructive power of the sun would sound appealing to most people and Ael, himself, had to admit that he would have gotten pretty addicted to it... if it weren't for the side effects.

"Hey, old geezer, you said the point of me holding back was for me not to get over fatigued right? So why does it seem like it's more tiring to fight the suckers while holding back? I'm just gonna get tired anyways later." The blonde knight complained... and received a bonk to the head courtesy of the "geezer's" iron gauntlet.

"You brat, if you pass out at night, who the heck's gonna assist the customers at the in--- I mean, what if there's a Grimm attack at night and you're as limp as a flat tire?" Ingram retorted.

"That's one mighty slip off the tongue there, old man. Honestly, if you weren't training me, you'd just be a slave driver."

"Quit complaining you lazy piece of shit. Was it my fault that your semblance turns you into a vegetable as soon as dusk falls? " Ingram bellowed.

Before Ael could make a come back of his own, the two Huntsmen heard an explosion coming from a nearby warehouse. From an ordinary passer-by's perspective, it was nothing more than an abandoned warehouse but obviously abandoned warehouse don't just explode on their own, right?

"We should probably check that out, huh?" Ael suggested.

"I'm not interested in dealing with thugs and petty criminals. Go check it out if you want. I'll get the inn ready for the night." Ingram said nonchalantly and waved his hand dismissively before he walked towards the direction of the inn.

"Seriously... well that geezer's way too stubborn anyways once he's decided on something."

Using those words to convince himself to brave this mysterious situation all by his lonesome, he rushed toward the source of the explosion and found an equally bizarre sight.

By the looks of it, a bunch of Hunters got into a scuffle with, some sort of gang and their fight did quite a number on the structural foundations of the building. So much so, that it threatened to collapse on them at any minute. The two guys seemed to already be on their way out, as well as the black haired girl whom he recognized as Ms. Chro, a long time associate of Ingram. There was also another girl, a white haired cow faunus. She was too far from any exits and a piece of the dilapidated and broken ceiling was about to give way above her.

"SHIT!"

Focusing his semblance towards his feet, Ael felt a natural warmth envelop them before he was launched towards the the white haired girl, tackling her out of the way before she was crushed by falling debris. Their dilemma did not end there, however. As luck would have it, an evven larger section of the ceiling was collapsing towards them and even with his semblance activated, there was no way the two of them would scale the distance to safety in time before being flattened like a pancake.

So what would Ael do in such a dire situation.... He suddenly remembered one of those weird phrases Ingram used to spout in that moment when he questioned Ingram why everyone doesn't just live inside the kingdoms instead of creating settlements like Zramore.

"If you can't reach safety, then create a safe place... that's the idea behind it in a nutshell. What kind of question is that anyways?" He would use to say.

Turning to the white haired girl, he would other the words "Close Your Eyes!" before channeling his semblance into his sword. Between forcing himself to work later and getting flattened, work sounds just about appealing to him that moment

"HEXCALIBUR SOLSTICE!!!!" He screamed as he pointed his weapon upwards.

As if the sword answered his cry, a beam of light emanated from its tip, melting away the section of debris that would have directly hit the two. A huge thud was heard around them, a clear sign that Ael's attack had worked and that they were still alive. Upon sheathing his weapon, which still felt hot to the touch, he offered his hand to the white haired girl as he looked at her worryingly.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere at all?" He asked with genuine concern in his voice.

Of course tonight was gonna suck with how much he used his semblance, the thing he had avoided doing when they were fighting Grimm earlier but he managed to not only save himself but also someone else... In fact, for some reason, this girl looked like... no, it couldn't be.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Mentions - @Accelerator

Blanche's semblance had charged fast, which would have allowed her to force her own exit out of the warehouse if she had gotten the chance to. With the tactical retreat in mind, the Cow Faunus had been about to move before the debris could tumble onto her. However, she had soon found herself tackled out of the way by another person, one whom she almost believed to be one of the gang members trying to take her down with him until she noticed he had knocked her out of danger's way.

"What the-" Before Blanche could question it further, she was forced to shield her eyes to keep them from getting damaged by the blinding light that was this person's sword. She would have loved to see it in action, but that would have to be for another time.

The person, now that she could get a good look at him, was not part of her little group. In fact, he was a blond haired man that she could have sworn she'd seen around Vacuo.

Truth be told she could have saved herself, but she'd rather let this person think he rescued a damsel in distress. He seemed dressed for the part.

"I'm peachy, thank you. Now, who are you and where the heck did you come from?"

The pain of using and the after effects of her Semblance was terrible on her body, but Blanche absolutely did not want to take it out on the person who saved her. So she forced her customer service face to keep as friendly as possible while the whole of her pulsated with constant waves of strain and agony.

Blanche didn't take his hand, but instead gently gripped his arm and used him to help herself up. She then took a brief moment to look around in search of her comrades, wanting to meet with them as soon as possible.

"Come on." She gestured him to follow, moving along towards her group to ensure they were safe as well.

Last edited:

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Interactions - @Jessica2477

It was normal for the girl to ask questions afterwards since Ael did pop into her life all of a sudden. He almost mistook her for... a friend that he had lost in the past, but after taking a closer look at her, he realised why she was so familiar to him. He had seen her around Vacuo several times in the past, most frequently when he and Ingram would visit the ammo and dust shop her grandfather owned.

"The name's Aelius Cedomir, but you can call me Ael for short. Huntsman by day, slave, I mean waiter at the Sleepy Ursa Inn. You're Blanche, right? I've seen you in your Grandpa's shop a few times whenever me and my mentor Ingram have any transactions with him. The bullets you guys make are top grade by the way!" Ael said enthusiastically. " As for where I came from, well... I just got back from clearing out some Grimm on the outskirts of town with my mentor when we suddenly heard an explosion coming from over hear. Thus, I decided to investigate and that leads us to this situation."

Blanche, however, refused to accept his hand and opted to grab onto his arm for leverage when she picked herself up, making Ael think twice whether or not she was a damsel in distress or even needed his help at all to escape that hairy situation.

She soon beckoned him to follow her out of the wreck of a warehouse towards her group probably to check on them.

"So, uh... Not to sound all cliche and all, but could you tell me what's going on? I honestly just came here out of curiosity." A tinge of redness would be momentarily visible on his cheeks, clearly indicating he was embarrassed by how he had involved himself in what he had assumed to be their personal business.​

Nudara Shreik
Interactions: Chro. Axel. Blanche. Ael.

Nudara Shreik.png
Chro was right. The warehouse would not be standing much longer.

"i concur. We should retreat before the exits get blocked by debris."

Nudara looked towards the kid. "You doing okay?"

It was a similar scene around them. Misfired rockets, collapsing rubble, and his new comrades doing their best to stay alive. Blanche, the Faunus girl, had been saved by some new person. Clearly not a gang member. But not someone he recognized. Hopefully he could be trusted. From his weapon, his armor, and his power, Nudara had to assume that he was a hunter.

With a click of the lever, the sword's blade reeled inwards and reassembled. Still he kept his wings, just in case. While most of the gang had been scattered and were trying to avoid falling debris, a few persisted to take pot shots. The odd bullet would hit his wings and fall to the ground or ricochet off at some precarious angle.

From above came the sound of groaning metal. First the concrete casing and the aluminium roof were falling. But the steel supports would be coming down soon. And they were much heavier.

"Everybody out, now!"

He began leading the way he had come from, to the door. All the while keeping his wings up. Nudara came to a stop by the doors and kept his golden wings protecting the exit.

Icarus Wings.png

Last edited: