G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Look forward to being a mother****** hero and the likely charming controlling my character's fashion sense again. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
YAY! Time to make some chimafuckingchungas. :P

Post shall be done in a bit! :D

A note I probably should have said earlier to those replying: you can just write that the receptionist sends you over to the waiting area. As long as no details are revealed about him, just quickly RP him saying pretty much the same thing as he said in my post, maybe add him making a little remark about your character. Otherwise people are going to be waiting at the desk forever, haha.

Oh, now you say it! Just after i've posted! THIS IS BECAUSE I'M A ROLEPLAYER ISN'T IT!? You humans are racist. :P

I may wait until someone else posts. But if it is against the rules to do so, i won't reply straight away and edit in the waiting area. :)

Naturally, i expect Charming to come in and start lecturing Lucy on how to be a fashionable hero.

I'm sorry! I can't help it, I grew up in a roleplayer-phobic home!

You can edit in if you'd like, or just wait for someone else to post. The opening bit may be a bit more relaxed, though you'll have to double check that with Sailor (because I am inept).

I'm sorry! I can't help it, I grew up in a roleplayer-phobic home!

You can edit in if you'd like, or just wait for someone else to post. The opening bit may be a bit more relaxed, though you'll have to double check that with Sailor (because I am inept).
>.> Hey I'm not the boss!

Do i have to bring out de facking iron dovah and force both of chou to decide before i put both of chou into de facking clutch and make chou humble and break your back? Because the Iron Dovah will do that.

Haha. *cracks whip*

No, but jokes aside it's all fine. It can be relaxed.
This is all escalating so quickly >_>

But yes, more relaxed now to get everyone introduced and settled in, then later more 'restrictions' will be brought in to make sure the plot doesn't advance before people even know what's happening.

Then, reply, i shall after the next person. However, i think, Iwaku is down tomorrow due to update date thus i may not post until monday(uk time). :)

Also, having the Iron Dovah in one rp is enough. >_>

This is all escalating so quickly >_>

But yes, more relaxed now to get everyone introduced and settled in, then later more 'restrictions' will be brought in to make sure the plot doesn't advance before people even know what's happening.
;x

Then play nice or I PUT CHOU INTO DE FACKING CLUTCH AND BREAK BOTH YOUR BACKS AND BACK BOTH OF CHOU HUMBLE! :)

Failing that, i'll add the Ultimate Dovah. You will be confused at his words and what he is saying.

Then play nice or I PUT CHOU INTO DE FACKING CLUTCH AND BREAK BOTH YOUR BACKS AND BACK BOTH OF CHOU HUMBLE! :)

Failing that, i'll add the Ultimate Dovah. You will be confused at his words and what he is saying.
Just normal Dovah is fine. :)

Normal Dovah died a long time ago. Only remains is Silly/unsilly Dovah.

Hums.

Is it safe to assume that Natasha is the first to arrive? So no one should be making a post where it 'happened' before someone elses/Van's? Are we all to stay in the seating area only? Or is there some kind of smoking area on the sides, washrooms, or even a small platter of food to gather around - coffee mainly but ^ _ ^

Sorry to bother with the smaller details.

EDIT: on another note, Birb is currently down with something because she was eating weird things, so she's here ... just sick ( ^ u ^)/

Reactions: The Dovah
Hums.

Is it safe to assume that Natasha is the first to arrive? So no one should be making a post where it 'happened' before someone elses/Van's? Are we all to stay in the seating area only? Or is there some kind of smoking area on the sides, washrooms, or even a small platter of food to gather around - coffee mainly but ^ _ ^

EDIT: on another note, Birb is currently down with something because she was eating weird things, so she's here ... just sick ( ^ u ^)/
Natasha doesn't have to be the first to arrive. Your characters can head off and what not, like got to a smoking area/washroom/coffee machine or whatever. Just as long as once everyone's arrived, all characters are at the waiting room, it's fine to head off and stuff ^^

• Useful
Reactions: Collapse
Hums.

Poor Birb. What was she eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.