G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't exactly have a costume ready for Calista, I'm doing my best to search one for her, but I believe that I'd rather the organization give her one maybe - not sure how that works and all, but if I need to, I'll go digging for something for her as soon as possible.

EDIT: WELP. wrekced the code, I'll be fixing that x _ x

I don't exactly have a costume ready for Calista, I'm doing my best to search one for her, but I believe that I'd rather the organization give her one maybe - not sure how that works and all, but if I need to, I'll go digging for something for her as soon as possible.

EDIT: WELP. wrekced the code, I'll be fixing that x _ x
Well, the organization gives a new and improved version of everyone's costumes. Not aesthetic wise, but armor wise? I could find you a costume if you want though. I put saber's together lol. Just tell me what kinds of things you like and what pieces of clothing you want.

Reactions: Collapse
Also you could add another power as well since you're removing illusions. Maybe she's like...super stretchy or something. I feel like that matches well with regeneration lol.
Hmm, I can use that power :3 Thank you for the idea! ^^

If Justin's or Shattered or PAnty Charming or whatever the hell Charming calls themselves during the RP, doesn't give fashion advice, i would be up for the organisation redoing her outfit. :)

Also, is there a start date or is that still being discussed?

If Justin's or Shattered or PAnty Charming or whatever the hell Charming calls themselves during the RP, doesn't give fashion advice, i would be up for the organisation redoing her outfit. :)

Also, is there a start date or is that still being discussed?
Justin is fine lol.

We're still working on the OOC which is why the rp hasn't started, yet.

Also, the organization doesn't redo their outfits they upgrade the materials and such.

• Useful
Adding locations to the list, and going to see when @VanillaCola wants to starts this thingy.

Adding locations to the list, and going to see when @VanillaCola wants to starts this thingy.
As long as everyone's ready, I guess we can start as soon as possible? The few bits I have for the overview aren't vital, so we can add them later, if you don't mind :)

Also, @saberwolf, will you be finishing your CS soon? I think once you're done, everyone will be finished and we can perhaps start.

• Love
I am up for starting soon. Or yesterday or in a billion years whilst being fueled by slim jims.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Lol. You like it that much? :p
... Mm, truthfully, not as much as my shenanigans suggest.

I definitely look forward to seeing how everything spans out though - the love always grows the truest in the midst of the journey, struggle, and angst <3

... Mm, truthfully, not as much as my shenanigans suggest.

I definitely look forward to seeing how everything spans out though - the love always grows the truest in the midst of the journey, struggle, and angst <3

I agree. :3 Van said she would be getting her opening post up soon. Knowing her it's something to look forward to.

I hope everyone enjoys the roleplay though when it does start.

Finished with the CS

Reactions: VanillaCola
335b8z6.jpg

11iehy0.jpg

"I love you~ and you, and you, and you too!"
stardivider_zps0c01b101.png

CODE NAME
Magi

HEIGHT
5' 4''

OCCUPATION
High School Counselor

PERSONALITY
Bubbly
Mhyta loves talking like she loves laughing and smiling. If she finds the topic or the person is interesting, she can talk like all day. It's easy to talk to her and befriend with her because of her bubbly personality. It will always be a sunny day around her because Mhyta rarely seen in rainy moos. Mhyta is good with hiding her gloomy feeling, either she doesn't want to show it or she doesn't really aware with that kind of feeling.

Playful
Myhta is quiet well-known with her playful personality. She likes throwing cheesy jokes even though sometimes it's not funny at all, she always does that anyway. She also likes teasing people who are close with her (she likes to tease people who she just meets too anyway...) to the point where it can be annoying for those who doesn't know her well. However, it's not easy to hate her especially when she always showers people with love and attention. Mhyta remembers it well what her grandmother always says... "Mhyta! You're already 24, stop acting like you're still on your 17, behave yourself like a lady!" and she will always respond with a wide smile then a kiss on the cheek, ends with her favorite words, "I love you too~"

Sensitive
No, she isn't sensitive over her own feeling. She often abandon her feeling anyway. Mhyta is sensitive to people around her. This side of her started to grow when she took Psychology as her major. She needed to be sensitive and sympathetic to help her understand her surrounding, helping people who deserves her help and love. Over several years, she trains herself to be more caring and compassionate, put aside her own self-interest and put others first. Mhyta also grows her motherly side because of this, but not the stern old mother, she is more like the fun lively young mother.

Possessive
What is hers... IS HERS. She doesn't like sharing and she doesn't intend to do that in the future. Never. touch. her. precious. ones, especially her family, friends, and lovers. Yes, it's lover with an S. She might not like sharing, but it doesn't mean she doesn't like to be shared... (that sounds a little bit dirty...) Anyway, Mhyta hates sharing, period, no further explanation needed. She always put people above her, but when it comes to her possession, she can turn into a ferocious beast.

Impatient Super Patient
Myhta is impatient by nature actually, but because of her job, she needs to be extra patient. You can't handle troubled students with fists and sharp words, right? It's not easy, but it's doable. If you see her starts to do 'hmm hmm...' and nodding a lot, it means her patience almost reaches its limit. Mhyta will still smiling, fake smile of course, even though she feels like her anger trying to break her head.

SUPER POWERS
Regeneration
Mhyta can regenerate every part of her body, the more severe damage she takes, the more it needs time to regenerate. She can regenerate but it doesn't mean she won't feel any pain. The pain still lingers until the wound is healed. Don't worry, she isn't God nor an immortal. She can be killed, but it won't be easy. It needs a perfect plan to slow down her regeneration or even better stop her from regenerating entirely. The simplest way, burn her into dust, leaves nothing but ashes of her dead body.

Illusion Manipulation
She called Magi because of this skill, she can do what the magician can do, illusionist precisely, without tricks. She can alter people's vision with anything she wants. It doesn't last long though, the more complicated the illusion is, the less it can last. The most difficult illusion manipulation she can do is change her entire appearance. To do this, she needs to know the target in details, at least the visible parts or the illusion can be easily seen as a fake. Her appearance alteration only last about 20 minutes and she will totally drain her energy afterwards.

STRENGTHS

Good Listener
You can talk about crappy things for hours and she will stay there, sitting like a child who eagerly listening to her mother's story.
Lovable Companion
Take her with you if you want to have a fun, stress-free adventure. Laughter and joy guaranteed.
Acrobatic
Mhyta can bend her body into many shapes thanks to her past experience in cheerleader squad.
Taekwondo
Not an expert, but enough to protect herself and takes down some perverts.
Tactical Mind
Mhyta is good with making strategies. She is quiet confident with her tactical skill because of years playing strategy games. Don't underestimate her tactical skill, she is absolutely good with it.
Observant
Mhyta tends to see everything in detail (mostly for her illusion manipulation), making her naturally becomes a good observant.

WEAKNESSES

Low Blood Pressure
Mhyta gets tired easily and she gets dizzy often if she uses her superpowers exaggeratedly.
Easy to Trust, Easy to Forgive
Mhyta is full of love which means she loves her enemies as well. She tends to forgive her enemies and trusts stranger like her own family. This side of her might bring goodness to her, but most of the time brings danger close to her.
Overly Carefree
Mhyta takes everything lightly, even the superhero job. If she doesn't find it important enough, she won't give enough effort to do that
Regeneration
Pain lingers even though she can regenerate herself. When she is severely damaged, she can't move due to the unbearable pain. She needs time to gather herself and at this time, she is at her weakest point.
Illusion Manipulation
She needs to make a perfect illusion, rich in detail, so it looks like real. If she can't imagine a full image of her illusion, it will break easily and damages her own mind. Also, each time she makes an illusion, she needs to rest.

COSTUME
This is how her costume looks like (minus the wings of course). Her costume was made with a fireproof spandex and as light as feathers which helps Mhyta to move faster and freely.
cac62404677f695d807116c8ecf5d42e.jpg

BACKSTORY
Mhyta lost both of her parents in a car crash when she was only one year old. Her parents died tragically while little Mhyta survived without any scratch taken. Baby's luck they said, but God knew it was far greater than a mere luck. After the accident, Mhyta was raised by her grandparents who later called as Ma and Pa by Mhyta. As a toddler, Mhyta has shown her bubbly and active personality, she loved playing outside which often made her hurt herself. It's pretty natural to see toddlers hurt themselves because playing excitedly, but what made Mhyta different from other toddlers was she never had wound on her body, not even a single scratch. Her grandparents started to wonder what was wrong with her. Once they saw Mhyta fell from the swings, but after they rushed to see how badly hurt she was, they found no wound... just tiny blood on her knees. Mhyta then taken to doctor who also confused with her condition. Nothing was wrong with her body, her regeneration cells might be stronger than normal, but that was it. Getting no satisfying answer, her grandparents decided to leave the oddness behind and considered as a gift from The Greatest for the lucky girl.

Several years later when she was about 7, Mhyta started to discover another gift given to her. Mhyta was drawing on a piece paper at her yard with the sun shining brightly over her. It was a happy day for Mhyta, well everyday was but that day was considered as one of her best days. Humming happily, she drew a cute little pony with glowing purple hair waving around. She was too focused with her drawing that she accidentally 'drew' the pony into life. The little girl stared at the purple pony in front of her. It was so real that she needed to blink her eyes thousand times to wake her up from dreaming. The pony moved just as she wanted to, jumped just as she wished to. However, the moment Mhyta stretched her hand to stroke it, she grasped nothing but air. Then after that, the pony disappeared.

Curious with the pony, Mhyta tried to draw another thing, this time was a brown teddy bear. Once again, the teddy bear came into life as she started to draw. She was showered with joy as she found out what she could do with her imagination. The excited little girl ran inside the house and told her grandparents only to find that they weren't believe with her words. Mhyta tried to show them what she did earlier, but nothing happened. In disappointment, she walked back to her room and cried to bed.... Nope, she didn't do that. Instead of crying, she retried what she did in the yard earlier. Another days, another months, another years spent with her training her illusion skill. The more she trained, the more she able to made a perfect illusion. She also realized that she didn't bring the drawing into life, but instead she was making an illusion out of her imagination.

After she was confident enough with her illusion skill, she showed to her grandparents once again who then believed that Mhyta was not just gifted, but she was a superhuman. They said to keep it as her own secret for she didn't know what would happen if the world found out about her power, the regeneration and illusion manipulation. The government might take her for experiment and even worse, bad people might take her to do their villainous deeds. Holding her grandparents' mandate, Mhyta tried her best to hide her power and only used it when she really had to. However, no matter how good she was at hiding it, someone would always find out what gift she had. Someone... an organization who later invited her to be one of their superheros to save the world.

SAMPLE POST
Mhyta Mori, the half-Japanasse lady, was standing in front of a drink machine, battling between having a cup of coffee or tea for her morning. Her slender forefinger rubbing her chin like she was thinking so hard that her forehead started to wrinkle over time. She was always indecisive when it came to food and drink for she wanted to have anything on sight, but couldn't risk her body from getting fat. Five minutes passed... but Mhyta still couldn't decide what kind of breakfast she must have to start this lovely morning. She grunted... she tilted her head right and left... she crouched then stood again, but still she couldn't choose between the two beverages.

"I can buy both drinks for you if you want to, Miss."

A muddy low voice suddenly broke her concentration. Without hesitation, she turned her head to see who was standing behind her. A man with an overly formal suit smiling at her, creepily. Automatically, Mhyta put her hands in front of her hand, making stern fists and glared at the stranger, "I've learnt taekwondo for years. Back off or I'll break your neck!"

"Woah, easy there, Miss, I'm here not to kidnap you or rape you. I think you've watched 'movies' too much," he smiled and gave Mhyta a small black card, "I'm here to offer you an opportunity. An opportunity that could give you lot of fortunes by helping those in needs, by driving away the darkness from this pure innocent world."

Mhyta raised her brow in doubt, but then seconds later she was already smiling, "Ah, I see, I'm sorry for treating you like an antagonist. So... you're offering me an opportunity, yes? And if I'm not mistaken, you're also offering to buy me a drink, yes? Then how about telling me more about it at my office, I'm interested~ and also I think I would like to have the coffee please, thank you."

With a tap on his shoulder as goodbye, Mhyta headed to her office, leaving the man smiling with victory like in every hero movie. Fortunately, that man was indeed there to offer her a good opportunity, not taking an 'opportunity' from the lady. From that day, Mhyta joined the superhero 'club' and started to save the world. She even had a new code name, Magi from Magician, because of her power to create illusion and regenerating.

We're still waiting on an updated CS from you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.