TESTING flowers (ง'̀-'́)ง

Orbitron Nanum Gothic Coding

ROXO NYMARA

Name: Roxo Nymara ..|.. [rock-o .. nim-are-uh]
Date of Birth: AUG 17 ..|.. Age: 25
Class: [ ..Quasi.. ] Upper
Sex: Male

WRITTEN APPEARANCE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris tincidunt pharetra neque, vel interdum metus bibendum commodo. Vestibulum odio turpis, ornare quis auctor vel, posuere eget tortor. Cras luctus urna est, ut vestibulum enim porta eget. Proin convallis cursus tortor et pellentesque. Nulla facilisi. Maecenas tristique maximus diam, eget viverra purus bibendum id. Donec ultricies maximus viverra. Nam convallis, quam quis fermentum ultrices, nunc libero iaculis augue, sit amet bibendum nibh quam ac lorem. Donec vestibulum finibus vulputate. Phasellus mauris nulla, fringilla sed varius id, eleifend at augue.

Sed eget quam sed risus egestas vehicula. Nulla aliquam vel velit eu ultricies. Aliquam vitae nibh eu risus fringilla condimentum. Maecenas consequat ut nulla sed dapibus. In a risus ut neque fermentum tempor in in eros. Curabitur fermentum dapibus nibh, a efficitur purus egestas sed. Donec turpis nisl, egestas eget odio vel, laoreet suscipit sapien.

Height: 6'2" ..|.. Weight: 163lbs
Hair: As stated above, Roxo has dark sandy brown hair that
Glow: Muted Cyan *

BIOGRAPHY

em lorem lorem
Nunc accumsan commodo mi eget imperdiet. Proin suscipit massa nec nulla gravida facilisis. Sed at felis quis lorem facilisis feugiat id et tortor. Donec at libero ac sem viverra lacinia. Cras eget nulla et ex placerat ornare ut ac lectus. Praesent interdum ipsum id bibendum convallis. Mauris non ornare lorem, ut elementum massa. Aenean sit amet varius turpis. Quisque lacinia nisl sit amet risus porttitor consequat. Integer dapibus hendrerit faucibus. Maecenas vulputate erat metus, eu ullamcorper ex pretium eget. Donec varius sapien felis, a sollicitudin enim varius tristique. In commodo pulvinar commodo.

Sed congue, ex eu finibus porta, lacus neque consequat purus, ut mollis erat justo at enim. Phasellus eu purus nulla. Suspendisse eu vehicula nulla. Nullam ut felis dictum, tempor diam nec, mattis eros. Phasellus facilisis diam quam. Praesent pharetra fringilla cursus. Nam consequat velit ut aliquam accumsan. Curabitur ac placerat eros, vel ullamcorper justo. Vivamus volutpat vulputate hendrerit. Cras venenatis commodo ligula, sed euismod ipsum faucibus in. Mauris ut mi eget mi dignissim laoreet. Aenean facilisis, tellus id imperdiet convallis, tellus est viverra mi, eu pharetra justo nulla eu erat.

Mauris tincidunt, magna ut elementum malesuada, arcu dui laoreet justo, eget suscipit neque nulla et risus. Curabitur imperdiet magna sed ex scelerisque, eget dignissim turpis feugiat. In non quam felis. Donec nisi augue, fringilla sit amet elementum id, sodales et eros. Etiam vel tempus turpis, vitae mollis nulla. Sed sagittis viverra sodales. Nullam et varius felis. Vestibulum faucibus non sem id consequat. Integer a lacinia eros. Duis nunc enim, consectetur non cursus id, scelerisque id leo. Nulla rhoncus viverra est. Nulla ac faucibus tortor. Nunc finibus congue nunc, eget placerat velit fermentum ut.

PERSONALITY

Sed feugiat elit ipsum, vel vulputate leo aliquet ac. Nullam eget sollicitudin urna. Pellentesque sit amet orci non nulla efficitur maximus. Nullam a enim vel sapien molestie lacinia. Vivamus venenatis eleifend nulla sed cursus. Vestibulum mi felis, pretium at neque vitae, sollicitudin vehicula sapien. Morbi elementum non libero vel elementum. Mauris facilisis suscipit ipsum ultricies venenatis.

POWERS AND TECHNOLOGY

Powers: (include a description, detail strengths and limits. if you aren't sure about your power concept, please message me!)
Technological Augmentations: (body modifications or everyday carry? again, strengths and limits)

LUDOVIC WIXTON

Date of Birth: NOV 2 ..|.. Age: 38
Class: Upper
Sex: Male

Glow:
Powers: Energy Reading
  • Capable of reading the energy around him, enabling him to read a person's glow.
Technological Augmentations:

Mauris tincidunt, magna ut elementum malesuada, arcu dui laoreet justo, eget suscipit neque nulla et risus. Curabitur imperdiet magna sed ex scelerisque, eget dignissim turpis feugiat. In non quam felis. Donec nisi augue, fringilla sit amet elementum id, sodales et eros. Etiam vel tempus turpis, vitae mollis nulla. Sed sagittis viverra sodales. Nullam et varius felis. Vestibulum faucibus non sem id consequat. Integer a lacinia eros. Duis nunc enim, consectetur non cursus id, scelerisque id leo. Nulla rhoncus viverra est. Nulla ac faucibus tortor. Nunc finibus congue nunc, eget placerat velit fermentum ut.

RAJA WIXTON

Date of Birth: FEB 27 ..|.. Age: 13
Class: Upper
Sex: Female

Glow:
Powers: Beam Emission
  • Capable of emitting short beams of energy from the palms of her hands.
Technological Augmentations:

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
4ol5KAR.png
mara l'ysandar
dogwood

INTERACTIONS | MENTIONS
"Oi, Murrah. Mum. Mari- MARA...I think tha' fucker there's a good frien'. Good drinken' bud!"

Smiling at Seier’s word blunder, she listened attentively as the young woman continued on. Her jaw nearly dropped when she revealed a secret--probably the secret of her life. Frowning at those gathered, suddenly uncomfortable at the exchange, she poured Seier a glass of water and pushed it towards her, though through the chaos and commotion that was unfolding, it’d be a wonder if the girl would see it.

But before she could focus on anything Mara felt a tingling sensation run down the length of her arms and she glanced up, towards the center of the auditorium where something was happening. Before she could release her building sigh the lights shut off, momentarily, before being replaced with dancing lights and thumping music.

"HEEEELLO, INVICTUS! Your FAAAAVORITE radio personality and most amazing newly ordained as of this morning Senior Agent Nike Deschain here, ready to help all you folks keep it hoppin' at this happening! Today I have the great pleasure of being accompanied by the Energizer Bunny of the twenty-second century, GAAABRIEL BARANIQ!"

“I think it’s time I retire for the night…” Mara mumbled under her breath, pushing her chair out from underneath the table and finishing her drink in one last pull. Just as she stood, however, her phone buzzed in her pocket, alerting her to a notification. She glanced up at the newcomers from before--Kent and Sparky, before reading the message.

RE: Hexa
Olly’s running a bit of a fever. I’ve given her some meds’ so don’t worry, just thought I’d let you know. She’s been doing that weird thing again… Mara, it might be time you talk to Venn.

Mara felt her stomach clench, glancing around the auditorium with blank but instinctive eyes. She scanned, contemplated her friend’s message, and zoned away from the flashing lights, the loud music, and the sound of several conversations. After awhile something drew her back to the present…

"Ay, speakers all got magnets in 'em, should I fuck wit 'em?"

“That’s probably not the best course of action--” Mara groaned softly, eyeing Atticus and Seier, the latter of whom stood suddenly, trekked a drunken three mile journey in a few steps, and then almost blew them all to pieces by opening and sending Atticus through an unstable portal. Mara frowned, standing just before she thought the portal was about to collapse--as if she could do anything to stop it--and frowned even harder at Seier when she managed to hold it together and spit Atticus out of whatever neon dimension she’d created.

Facepalming, Mara scooted her chair back once more, attempting to free herself from the mixer at long last. However, Nike’s second trick of the night came to life, and she stared dumbfounded at the stadium-sized projection in the middle of the auditorium. She watched inquisitively as the woman visibly shivered and frowning, finally stood, unwilling to handle it any longer.

“Seier,” Mara said softly but sternly, “If you need assistance getting to your quarters, let me know.” She glanced over at Atticus who mentioned going to the bathroom and nodded approvingly. “Try not to fall in.”

Offering goodbyes to Sparky and Kent, she waited for Seier’s response by glancing into the crowd, searching for the infamous “Crimson Daddy.” She’d see what he wanted and then see to her baby girl.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows

Last edited:
character image cache

[spoili]

female

for FOF

og wotc
not chars
  • K9uZCK6.png
[/spoili]

Last edited:

l
o
r
e
m

[accordion]
{slide=
looooorem
{/slide}lorem{/slide}
[/accordion]

·
Run.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: darkflames13
Josefin Slab [font=][/font] [font=][/font]

mortis valley

Population: Wicked.

Some of the ancestral founders of Mortis Valley came from parts of this world that are still unknown to the masses and others, well, they came from big cities and down home suburbia. They fled to the undisturbed southern lands in hope that they could live life as they pleased, without judgmental gazes and raised pitchforks.

the saint clair clan
}
Though the Saint Clair clan boasts of it's origin in Scotland, this long-lasting family unit is as diverse as the American landscape in which they've lived for hundreds of years. Initially a family of powerful witches and warlocks, the Saint Clair clan has intermingled not only racially, but inter-species as well.

The youngest generation of Saint Clair's have faery magic on top of their ancestral magical repertoire. A few cousins are known to shape-shift and though the black sheep of the family, there's even a Saint Clair whose been turned into a vampire.

evie
Maecenas ut luctus urna. Sed a augue orci. Sed nec rutrum justo. Donec finibus, purus ac placerat finibus, mauris nisi tempus tellus, eu sagittis nisi nulla ac dolor. Suspendisse potenti. Nullam id eleifend odio, eget hendrerit ipsum. Duis id ligula tellus. Sed varius nunc vitae tellus auctor, eget tincidunt ante tempor.

Aliquam quis augue metus. Curabitur ornare libero sed enim efficitur efficitur. Duis tellus lorem, ultrices venenatis purus sed, tempus interdum lectus. Curabitur in orci accumsan, rhoncus nibh at, pharetra libero. In maximus velit vel elit euismod consectetur.

serah
Maecenas ut luctus urna. Sed a augue orci. Sed nec rutrum justo. Donec finibus, purus ac placerat finibus, mauris nisi tempus tellus, eu sagittis nisi nulla ac dolor. Suspendisse potenti. Nullam id eleifend odio, eget hendrerit ipsum. Duis id ligula tellus. Sed varius nunc vitae tellus auctor, eget tincidunt ante tempor.

Aliquam quis augue metus. Curabitur ornare libero sed enim efficitur efficitur. Duis tellus lorem, ultrices venenatis purus sed, tempus interdum lectus. Curabitur in orci accumsan, rhoncus nibh at, pharetra libero. In maximus velit vel elit euismod consectetur.

louie

lorem lorem lorem lorem
the grimsley kinsfolk
}
lorem lorem lorem lorem

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/76/41/b5/7641b5736842fabc830b5e29f74da193.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/df/f1/ee/dff1eeba389e6c89674f26db1f20c65d.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/08/a0/dd/08a0dd2a73fc83d30307625980683408.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/67/94/bd/6794bdb9182550bb9560d83afcb5e1ac.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a9/62/ed/a962ede39bdeece55be56bd45dc619aa.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f0/08/96/f00896f1b6a10a98de8a7dd74616ccd0.jpg
evie - https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bb/27/b2/bb27b23c305b4321d19c50052cc6acbb.jpg
louie - https://i.pinimg.com/564x/25/15/8a/25158a37d684d535515e9cbc14317c88.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/40/b4/7e/40b47e35a093c52340a6a254ff8b7be6.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/36/73/97/3673974b1d113edc3bf93c1fe8b5d7ce.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2c/ed/eb/2cedeba89e8d64564e721a78193caba3.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4d/0e/0b/4d0e0b8ff0d907c95a94295854187023.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ef/16/82/ef1682d047353b455a121a3b22108839.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7d/63/9f/7d639f6fd51371d88d02c8c8fc379f3b.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/11/bc/27/11bc27ef8e218b566a81e204ce53ed5b.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2b/d6/a2/2bd6a2b539f582dc5c7be8142c7ba14a.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/95/79/fe/9579fe77c8cba530bf910429c99e4ece.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/cc/7e/64cc7e14c161d7994ea7ece7665a4c12.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/a1/4f/64a14f0979b17f86b4f04e37a10706a4.jpg

lol fuck me

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Nemopedia and Pahn
Playfair Display Lora

coltere ravelle

"LOOK FOR ME IN YOUR DREAMS, MY LOVE, LOOK FOR ME IN THE STARS."

Name: Coltere Ravelle [coal-tier ruh-velle]
Nickname: Col/Colt
Titles: Sir, Young Lord Ravelle, Captain of the Knightsguard, Warrior of Visulla
Species: Human
Date of Birth: Summer | Age: 24

Appearance: At first glance Coltere is nothing much to look at; he has disheveled dark brown locks, bright hazel eyes, and has a build that is neither muscular nor thin. He's of average height, and though he may not look physically impressive, his body is at it's peak. Hardened from years of soldering and the combined effect of his augmentation abilities. When not in armor or uniform, Col prefers simple clothing and a nice heavy cloak.

Description: Coltere is a man of honor, a man of his sword, and a man of his upbringing. Despite his family being in the nobility and having nearly anything he desired, Coltere joined the Valterian military when he was only sixteen. By his eighteenth birthday he had shown excellence in his training and was made a knight, subsequently being sent to Visulla to protect his Majesty's nephew, the Prince of Visulla. Nearly six years have passed and he is now the Captain of Knightsguard, an Order sworn to protect the royal family of Visulla.

Magic Tier: Doorway
Attuned Element(s): Augmentation
Fluentia: Solis

Main Weapon: Short sword
Secondary Weapons: Dual daggers and a longbow.
Inventory: All the basic survival essentials, including a steed and at least a few weeks worth of rations. If funds permit, a few untapped RoNaan Stones.
Occupation: Captain of the Knightsguard, duty-bound to protect his King and his Emperor.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows

column 1; row 1
column 1; row 2

column 2

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Mobile friendly submissions for free-to-use template codes can be submitted by filling out the form below. Create a new post in your testing thread of choice with the attached form and codes and tag me — @rissa

Do not post in the resource unless you've been given permission.​

Code:
Type of Template: 
Name of Template?
Does this belong to a set of codes?
> Live Preview 
> Raw Code

To "donate" codes to the repositorium, they must pass a certain criteria. Most important being mobile friendliness - if your code is not mobile friendly, I will ask you to edit before submitting again. Other aspects and aesthetics to consider: codes being reader-friendly and not offensive to the eye, any graphics made for the code must be free-to-use as well or removed before submission, and last but not least - make every coding endeavor a creative one!
I do custom codes for a fee. DM me on discord if you’re interested. (rissa#3339) I take payments via paypal.

- I also illustrate maps (fantasy, dungeon, etc.) and create concept art. If interested in either, message me on discord.

rissa's repositorium

a free-to-use repository of codes ranging from interest checks to in-character post layouts.

All of the codes here are free to use as long as the credit remains in place. Feel free to edit them to your heart's content — or leave them as is.​

Last edited:
hello
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pretium magna non ornare efficitur. Nullam viverra, leo nec posuere auctor, massa nunc iaculis turpis, eget eleifend magna magna quis enim. Duis accumsan condimentum nunc. Quisque maximus vel mi eget dignissim. Donec neque erat, convallis non risus ac, fermentum tincidunt dolor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque eget vehicula ex. Integer quis felis sed felis bibendum ornare. Sed vel dui libero. Sed efficitur et ex non blandit. Maecenas feugiat elit in massa congue, vitae malesuada massa auctor.

Morbi ornare risus volutpat efficitur faucibus. Sed laoreet, magna non iaculis dapibus, ligula sapien rhoncus eros, id interdum mi nunc in mi. Morbi ac elementum lorem, ac sollicitudin massa. In consequat libero metus, a dictum purus elementum congue. Proin tempus lorem at nunc feugiat, et tincidunt turpis porttitor. Integer eu dignissim mauris. Pellentesque non massa in metus gravida mollis. Pellentesque eu lacus mauris. Nunc in lobortis massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Sed a tellus vel elit lobortis scelerisque. Integer vitae ante nec lectus condimentum lacinia non nec orci. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

lorem

hello
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pretium magna non ornare efficitur. Nullam viverra, leo nec posuere auctor, massa nunc iaculis turpis, eget eleifend magna magna quis enim. Duis accumsan condimentum nunc. Quisque maximus vel mi eget dignissim. Donec neque erat, convallis non risus ac, fermentum tincidunt dolor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque eget vehicula ex. Integer quis felis sed felis bibendum ornare. Sed vel dui libero. Sed efficitur et ex non blandit. Maecenas feugiat elit in massa congue, vitae malesuada massa auctor.

Last edited:

Jaime

Name: Jaime
Height/Weight: 5’11 || 165
Appearance: Jaime has a mop of dirty blond hair that’s ever darkened by the mess he finds himself in. He’s of average height and build, though slightly on the skinnier side; which is perfect for slinking and crawling and getting in (and out) of places. Despite his rather small frame, he is surprisingly strong and capable of great endurance — transporting large sacks of scavenged goods for miles is something he’s been doing for the past couple years. Jaime has bright green eyes, dimples when he smiles, and a splash of freckles across his cheeks. Due to him being outside quite often, he’s accumulated quite the tan.

Practical Skills:

— Observant
Jaime sees things that most overlook. In regards to scavenging and socializing, this is extremely important to have. Jaime has a way of seeing into things, looking at things in a different perspective that aid in both his interpersonal skills, as well as while out in the unknown, searching for lost items.

— Adaptable
Jaime is quite capable of quick-thinking and adapting in scenarios where time is of the essence. This surprises most, as his usual goofy self is perceived as somewhat immature and lacking.

— Navigation
In terms of reading a map and simply knowing where he’s been, Jaime is good at never getting lost. Be it landmarks, maps, or memorizing the routes he’s taken, it’s extremely hard for Jaime to lose his way.

— Extraneous Skills
As most within the Colony, Jaime is proficient in basic first aid. He can sew and patch clothes and if the need ever arises, potentially stitch flesh wounds, though he would be loathe to do so. Due to his father’s background in defense and scouting, he has basic grappling and evasive skills, and can set a few traps and shoot a crossbow. He has a good eye for finding locations to camp down and sleep in and almost always knows when it’s about to rain.

Personality: Jaime is a bit of a goof, one who tries not to let things get too serious. He’s seemingly immature, though surprisingly empathetic and in tune with those around him. He seems to know just what people need — a bit of laughter, a bit of fun, or a little poke to get them off their high horse. He has a tendency to strike things into action; be it a burst of laughter or an annoyance-filled tirade, Jaime has that magnetic quality of jumpstarting things with his presence. His humor is a bit self-deprecating, but by no means does that mean he lacks confidence in himself. He simply uses it as a tool to get behind the walls others put around themselves.

Despite all his goofiness, Jaime is a rather anxious person, but uses his humor, upbeat personality, and rather dorky persona to alleviate his own anxiety. He has an innate need to be surrounded by people and to make those people feel good. Perhaps due to that innate need, he has a bit of a people-pleasing complex and finds it hard to say no to something that’s not completely outlandish. Unlike his twin sister, Jaime prefers to be away from conflict and will find a way to slink away whenever it is near.

On the more negative side of things, Jaime has a tendency to push people and things to their limits. This includes himself. Though this can also be taken as a positive trait, always wanting to do more, be better, etc., his tendency to always push is definitely off-putting for some. His lack of seriousness and sense of immatureness can and will grind some gears, especially if one is just getting used to Jaime and doesn’t realize that this in of itself is a coping mechanism for his own demons.

Biography: Jaime and his sister were born on a rainy morning almost twenty years ago. He was born second, nearly seven and a half minutes after Serena, and has been running to catch up ever since. They came to be after his father was found by a strange woman while lost on a scouting mission some years prior. He welcomed into the Colony with only a few odd stares. Jaime took after his mother in most aspects; she too filled the room with light and laughter and this trait helped her and others acclimate to the presence of someone new and strange. This was ingrained to Jaime ever since he was a child — as well as his mother’s love for scavenging, for simply finding things, unearthing what had been lost to time. When he was old enough (about nine years old) his mother allowed him to come along for the first time. They barely went five miles into the unknown, but Jaime was hooked, and knew what he was going to do for the Colony when he grew up.

This became a tradition — every birthday from here until his sixteenth — every birthday he and his mother would go on a scavenging trip together, straying further and further each year. This ended when his mother broke her ankle the day after his sixteenth birthday — an infection took hold and though the healer did everything xhe could, his mother succumbed to the illness within six months. It was extremely hard for the twins, but even more so for his father, who was (and still is) madly in love with the woman who found him all those years ago. He was allowed extended time to grieve from his position scouting and guarding the Colony and while he did, found that it was hard to be in the same room with Jaime — as he reminded him too much of his mother. Thankfully, by the time Jaime was seventeen, they reconciled and Jaime being who Jaime is — put it all behind him without much of any bad feelings.

In the two years since, Jaime and Serena have been honing their respective skills in anticipation for their chapter to begin. Jaime, like his mother before him, made his way out of the Colony whenever he was allowed (or snuck out when he wasn’t) to and made somewhat of a name for himself by finding a small cache of Old World coins. A few weeks ago, however, while out on a scouting mission, their father was injured while fending off a morally ambiguous trio of men who wanted access to the Colony. Serena, who plans on being a scout like their father, is currently taking care of him as he cannot walk and thus is not with the group when they head towards their new home.

writing sample

“Serena— Why are you waking me up so early?“

Jaime pushed his head deeper into the pillow and groaned loudly. It was too early to be up — he could tell without even opening his eyes. Besides, hadn’t he just fallen asleep? With a defeated sigh he rolled over and shivered into the blanket.

“Okay—Okay, I’m getting up.” Jaime groaned out, hoping whatever annoying noise his sister was making would just stop.

He frowned, eyes still closed, and patted the mattress he was laying against. That’s odd, he thought to himself as he rubbed his palm against the fabric. The sheet is so soft— and there’s no bumps from the rolls. He peeled his eyes open slowly, rubbing away the sleep with slow, confused movements. Jaime pushed himself up into a sitting position and found himself staring around his room in shock.

This isn’t my room, is it? Where am I?

His eyes were wide as he took in the space before him. First, the mattress he was sitting on — it was too soft, too even, to be the one he slept on at home. There were no rolls from the fabric tucked within the sheet and-and the blanket! He reached out and grabbed it with both hands, amazed that it was both thick and soft and somewhat fluffy, like the fur of some animal brush unto infinity. His mouth hung open in shock as he gazed about the room in awe; some odd contraption hung from the ceiling and Jaime stared at it until his eyes unfocused and he grew dizzy.

beep! beep! beep!

Jaime jumped in surprise, looking around for his sister and the source of the sound. He scrambled out of bed, foot snagging the thick blanket and almost causing him to tumble, before realizing Serena wasn't making the noise — but rather some contraption sitting on a small table near the bed. His head cocked the side as he stared at it, the beeping sound growing louder the longer it went on for. And then suddenly it turned itself off.

He stared at it distrustfully for only a moment longer before taking small, uncertain steps around the room. There was so much to look at! Jaime gazed in awe at the small bookshelf riddled with books of different thicknesses, at a desk beneath the window which had a curious rectangular-shaped machine resting atop it, and —

Jaime took a few quick steps and nearly face planted against the window. What caught his attention, other than the bright, vibrant blue sky, were the vehicles driving up and down the roads. The roads themselves amazed Jaime as well; no cracks, no vegetation snaking across the pavement, just unblemished black top.

I don't know how I got here, but I think-I think I'm back in the Old World...
{/slide]}

Last edited:
samuel booker

Awh damn.

While members of the grief counselling sesh' ambled quickly out of the room, Sam stood off to the side of the hallway, scratching at his beard worriedly. An accident had occurred not long after break and after personally seeing to the repairs, making sure those involved got to medbay, and cleaning up, he barely made it in time to see Finn scurrying off.

With a groan and a prayer that his unblemished-until-now record would speak for itself, Sam entered the room, apologized, and explained his tardiness. He wasn't there for long, thankfully, and when dismissed, he too scurried away. After putting enough distance between himself and the abrasive woman, Sam fished his phone out of his back pocket, remembering the buzz he'd felt as he walked into the counselling room.

Unlocking it with a stroke, Sam flicked through an inbox full of unread messages. Half of them were days old, unopened, and would probably remain that way until he erased them. Just as he moved his finger to dim his phone, Sam noticed the most recent text. Opening it curiously, he read it's content:

·
SENT 9:00 PM || MOTH CLUB

You’ve been invited to experience the majesty of the Moth’s Flame. One night only -
Come to the most Elite Club in New Miami.
No membership required.

No membership required, hm? Gotta' be a joke.

Rereading the text over twice, he shoved his phone back in his pocket with a scoff and continued his descent to the ground floor.

Sam enjoyed a good buzz like the rest of them. He could down a few shots, sip on a few top shelf liquors, and drink one too many pissy beers. He wasn't adverse to spending the night out parting in Downtown, as he had done so on many occasions. But he preferred the solace of his apartment, the ambient chatter of NMMO on his television display, and of course, Mikey's sour green.

Besides, most of his social circle remained in the Warehouse, their shifts still active. With a glance over his shoulder as he drew farther away from the building, and then up to the roof, Samuel sighed and threw caution to wind.

What the hell, Sam thought to himself, You only live once.

▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰​

Majesty... It was an exemplary description of the Moth's Flame. Even from outside. Flattening the wrinkle in his cuff for the fortieth time, he stood in line with a persistent anxious fidget. When he was next, Samuel reached for his phone to flash the invite, only to be ushered through without a second glance.

As if the guy had been expecting him.

Frowning softly, thinking that maybe he should've just stayed home, Sam entered the club with hesitation. His attire wasn't nearly as splendid as those who frequented Moth's, and even his nicest garments -the ones he currently wore- would be a better fit among the populace of Forrester or AdrenaLine.

Still, it was an experience. Another he could add to his long list. Something that that the poor HR rep could never do again.

Last edited:
[spoili][border=1px dotted #363D42][bg=#F5F5F5][border=4px double black]
[bg=#363D42][h]JANE M. DOE[/h][/bg]

[divide][/divide]
[row]
[column=span4][border=1px solid #363D42][bg=#F5F5F5][border=0px solid #F5F5F5]
[bg=#F5F5F5]INTIMATE DETAILS[/bg]
[bg=#F5F5F5]Full Name:
Nicknames:
Alias:
Date of Birth: || Age:
Place of Birth:
Hometown:
Current Residence:
Social Class
  • Born Into:
  • Currently:
[/bg]
[bg=#F5F5F5]GENERAL INFORMATION[/bg]
[bg=#F5F5F5]Height: || Weight:

Eyes
Color:
Shape:

Hair
Color:
Style:
Length:

Skin Color:
Shape of Face:

Describe facial hair, if applicable:

Dimples? Widow's Peak? Freckles? Cleft chin? Birthmark?

Physical Appearance:

Scars:
Tattoos:
Piercings:

*You are free to delete anything that isn't applicable to your character.*
[/bg]
[bg=#F5F5F5]SOCIAL AND FAMILIAL CONTACTS[/bg]
[bg=#F5F5F5]Mother:
Father:
Siblings, if any:
Close Relatives:

Best Friend(s):
Friends:
Acquaintances:
Contacts:
Enemies/Disliked:
Rivals:
[/bg]
[/border][/bg][/border][/column]
[column=span4][border=1px solid #363D42]
~text
[/border][/column][/row]

[divide][/divide]

[bg=#363D42][sh]PSYCHE[/sh][/bg]
[Side=right]MBIT Personality Type:

Skills

Deficiencies

Mental Strengths

Mental Weaknesses

[/Side]

[bg=#F5F5F5][border=0px solid #F5F5F5]
[bg=#F5F5F5]QUESTIONNAIRE[/bg]
[bg=#F5F5F5]
How does your character blow off steam? What's their temperament like?

What does your character value more than anything else?

What's the happiest moment of their life?

Saddest moment of their life?

[OPTIONAL ONLY, PLEASE READ THE OVERVIEW FIRST!]
What coded message does Valos Shido leave the Initiates? *Please PM the coded message*

[/bg]
[/border][/bg]

Greatest Fear:

Bad Habits:

Nervous Habits:

Goals

[divide][/divide]

[bg=#363D42][sh]MEMOIR[/sh][/bg]

Three paragraph minimum. If you have any questions or concerns PM me.

[divide][/divide]

• Blood Type:

Health:

Medication, if applicable:

Drug of Choice, if applicable:

Body Mods:

Date and Reason of surgery?

• Handedness:

Combat Readiness:

Weapon of Choice:

Signature Move:

Threat Level:

• Any pets?

Hobbies:

Mode of Transportation:

Most Important Possession:

Beliefs/Religion:

Sexual Orientation:

Significant Other, if applicable:

Love Interests, if applicable:

• Category:

Primary Metapsychic Ability:

Secondary Metapsychic Abilities:

Violations, if any:

Registration Number: META ##-#####-##

[border=1px solid #363D42][bg=#F5F5F5][border=0px solid #F5F5F5]
[bg=#F5F5F5]A DAY IN THE LIFE OF... (WRITING SAMPLE_REPLACE WITH CHARACTER'S NAME)[/bg]
[bg=#F5F5F5]Prompt: Write a scene depicting a normal day in your character’s life. Try and keep the wordcount above five hundred, but no more than a thousand please. Take this a bit seriously, and develop your character, get a good feel for ‘em. Well thought out and intriguing characters are sooner to be accepted than a slapped-together CS. But above all, have fun. It’s what we’re all here for. [/bg]
[/border][/bg][/border]

[/border][/bg][/border][/spoili]

Last edited:
LIFE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME.

.. AND FOR SOME, THAT FACT WAS EASIER TO PROCESS. SADLY, FOR THE ONES NOT READY--OR UNWILLING--TO ACCEPT THAT TRUTH, THEY WOULD FIND THEMSELVES AT THE UNPREJUDICED HANDS OF FATE.

AND SHE WAS A CRUEL MISTRESS INDEED.​

FATE, HOWEVER, WOULD HAVE OTHER PLANS FOR THE SOULS TOUCHED BY ARCANA. FOR THEY WOULD WRITE THEIR OWN PATHS AND COLLECTIVELY, FORGE THE CREATION OF LIFE ANEW.

-- CHOOSE YOUR PATH --

Merl’s Tavern
Three paths led to Merl’s

Last edited:
the flower shoppe

rissa’s public code repository
[the rpcr ;*]

All codes here are free to use as long as the credit remains in place.

Feel free to edit the codes to your hearts content — or leave them as is.

I only do custom codes for a fee. DM me on discord if you’re interested. (rissa#3339) I take payments via paypal.

None of the images in these codes are mine — most of them are found on Pixabay, Unsplash, Pinterest, and Google. Credits will appear as found.

Mobile friendly submissions for free-to-use template codes can be submitted by filling out the form below. Create a new post in your testing thread of choice with the attached form and codes and tag me — @rissa

A free-to-use repository of codes ranging from interest checks to in-character post layouts.

Buy me a Coffee ||

Last edited:

HI, IM RIS, AND AT TIMES I CAN BE AN EXTREMELY SLOW WRITER

I just wanted to make that extremely transparent. :^)

With my #molasses-ass exposed, let's get on to some preferences n' shit.

I write with anyone I jive with. Your age / gender / etc. doesn't matter to me. What does? Your vibe and overall enjoyment of the story we're creating. Communication is important, lemme know if something does/doesn't work, especially to my fellow pantser-method enthusiasts!

I don't like infringing upon the "Canon" of Fandoms, especially when it comes to characters. I prefer to create "AU's" in which our characters exist within the world and its preexisting assumptions, but don't tread atop what's been established. Before, after, or a legitimate alternate reality, as long as we're not "touching" what's been shown I'm p gucci. I don't mind reusing important roles/plots/locations within the narrative or reconceptualizing characters that are necessary for the plot, I just don't like writing with or reading canon characters.

I'm adaptable. Posting lengths, genre, style— I do a little bit of it all. 2 to 3 paragraphs is currently my sweet spot, but I routinely write larger (and smaller) posts. Really just depends on the vibe of the night and what all's been given to me. If you're only comfortable with novella-length posts, I'm prolly not the gal for you.

I lowkey kinda hate the PM system. I can't help it and it's doing the best it can. I just forget the darn thing exists once the red notification goes away. I would much prefer to handle OOC communication on Discord (rissa#3339) OR a thread in RP Extras.

So, if you've made it this far, yay! I have a question for you: Are you typically a plotter or a pantser? Cause I'm a bit of both. Lately I've been hacking my perfectionism by just jumping into the actual writing and its honestly kind of exhilarating getting to know characters on the fly. Obviously not all stories and plots can handle this method, but if you're interested in roleplaying with me, be sure to let me know which type of writer you are so I can adapt my process to yours!

ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!​

APOCALYPTIC ? FALLOUT

If you like one of the following plots, just know I intend to kidnap and bring you to my subforum. :devil: :^)

ORIGINAL PLOT BUNNIES

the road trip

aimless and free and with no where to be, our characters find themselves on the road to nowhere (hopefully). how they left their old life (even they even did) doesn't really matter, not right now at least. the rising and falling sun takes precedence, as do the adventures happening off the beaten path. our characters can be strictly best friends, best friends that become lovers, or any combination between. this is meant to be a simplistic, slice of life, wholesome story to weave, laid back with twists and turns in all the right places, where we each weave in fun narrative beats in accordance with our characters explorations. modern day (or close enough) and more than willing to throw in some urban fantasy / supernatural elements!

FANDOM PLOT BUNNIES

Anime​

- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Lycoris Recoil
- Noragami
- Fire Force
-
-

THE FORBIDDEN 1 on 1 on 1 PLOT BUNNIES

Artist Unknown

Last edited:

/* LOADING FONTS */
Header Font

• Venetia
    Founding Heir
  • Info
    Name: Venetia Bloodheart
    Nickname: Ven
    Allegiance: Founding Family
    Birthday & Age: October 27th, 1964 | 23

Backstory
    Unlike the four consecutive generations before, the Bloodheart's have only a single child. Her parents realized she was the only heir they required, for the forest had blessed their union. There were no squabbling siblings to overcome or outdo and no guilt or jealousy to develop and discern. There was only the drive for excellence manifested.

Venetia was doted upon, given every grace and object of her desire, as her reverence for the forest was clear in her then-brown and red ichor colored eyes. Though her eyes quickly lightened to their current hazel-green, her reverence has only grown and Venetia considers herself blessed to be the Bloodheart Heiress. It was her birthright, arrogance and all.

She is curious beyond her exasperated outlook on babysitting the Outsiders and wonders... too many things. While viewing the act as a chivalrous duty, she also uses this as an opportunity to get fresh musings and ideas from outside the pregnant shadow of Grimsby. A part of her she refuses to acknowledge is excited for fresh, new faces.

Curios
    Bloodletter: The Bloodheart Heir has— for as long as current collective memory can recall —always held the Grimsblood Censer. It is a curios, one of two passed down from heir to heir. A perfect replica of the gothic castle the Bloodheart's so love, this delicate silver-and-steel curios is razor sharp. It is said that to wield it is to bleed for the forest. Most blood is shed while the censer is behind held, swung left and right and back and forth, for the longer one grasps the chains, the sharper they become —blood is drawn along the length of the chain to pool in the center of the castle. From there, blood is drizzled upon the ground from the bottom of the censer like a soft, spring rain.
    The image isn't perfect, but it's the closest depiction I could find!

As with every manifestation, the Ameci Umbra was meticulously designed for current and future use and the family has documented journals dating back generations from different heirs, tracing both human and curios lineage. The ameci ("friend") evolves with each heir— the original seed and every iteration before —adapts and manifests anew while keeping the original blueprint intact. The ameci is not typically seen by others, but those who are gifted with the art of manifestation may see them swimming in the shadows of their Heirs, waiting to be summoned. They are little helpers, capable of taking care of menials tasks while the Bloodheart heir focuses on more meaningful ones. Ven often thinks about the foundling arrogance of her forefathers that allowed them to settle into a castle. She concludes it was the same arrogance that brought forth the Ameci Umbra.

Bloodheart Censer
    Classification: Curio
    Creator: Ulysses Bloodheart II
    Creation Date: Unknown
    Fatal Flaw: Unknown
    In possession of: Venetia Bloodheart

Ameci Umbra
    Classification: Curio
    Creator: Ulysses Bloodheart II
    Creation Date: Unknown
    Fatal Flaw: The eye between their atlas and axis.
    In possession of: Venetia Bloodheart

Physical Characteristics
    b7d8413aa615afdf57dfc7ac975684a2.png
    Eyes: Portrait discrepancies: Ven's eyes are a mutable hazel color that like to shift hues between green and ruddy brown and are reminiscent of the forest floor after the Red March.
    Height/Build: Venetia loves her gowns, the swish and sway and drag of the train behind her—but at just over five foot two inches, Ven is in need of constant tailoring, sewing and hemming the dresses to her slender, wispy frame. Her nightmare frolics in the forest are not kind to her antiquated style of dressing, but she wouldn't give it up for anything. After all, female Outsiders in trousers are such a tragedy.

Other
    ➺ Ven adores dresses with long sleeves, even in the summer, as she always seems to be cold. She appreciates the relaxed neckline, however, as she doesn't like anything but necklaces wrapped around her throat.

➺ Even among the Founding Families, the Bloodheart line has always held a strong reverence for and resonance with the Forest. Some say they're blessed, others say they're cursed; throughout the generations Bloodhearts have made significant contributions to the two grimoires. They are known for their strict adherence to the rules, knowing very well what kind of retribution lies in wait. Once a month they request permission from the Council for the entire family to enter the forest for their monthly reverence rituals.

➺ Despite the blind loyalty and faith in the Council, the Provider, and the forest protectively snug around Grimsby, she is terrified to say goodbye to her father. She is dreading his Expedition.

➺ She's currently drafting a written proposition for the Council. Her parents believe she should switch around her priorities, as the idea seems half blasphemous to them.
    YOSEMITE - INIKO
Coded by Ardent

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Bears