2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hello everyone, I am in despearate need of a few mature role plays. I hope that I will find one or two people interested in doing some with me. I do have rules, but not near as many as other people. I also have plenty of things I want to role play, so I hope that you will find something you are interested in!

Rules
1. Please be willing to play as a male or double.
2. Please be able to post at least 2 paragraphs.
3. Give what you get.
4. Please be some what active.
5. If you want to quit just tell me.
Interests

Green Colored ones I have a pairing I would like to do.

Thor/Avengers
Mortal Instruments
Black Butler
Divergent

Naruto
Death Note
Pacific Rim
Fruits Basket
Bleach

Fantasy
Scifi
Action
Adeventure
Horror
Mystery
Crime

If there is a role play you would like to do that is not listed please ask me. Unless I have never heard of what you are wanting I will most likely say yes.

Message me or Post below if interested. I prefer to play female, but I do play as males for certain things. Like I said just ask.

Would you be interesting in a newt/hermann pacific rim rp? I'm partial to playing either character.

Im interested in either a MxM or FxM im fine with either. I love Naruto, Bleach, Fruits basket, Action, Adeventure, Mystery, and Fantasy. I would love to do any of those with you =)

Would you be interesting in a newt/hermann pacific rim rp? I'm partial to playing either character.
I am not sure how well I'd be at either of them, but that does sound interesting.

Im interested in either a MxM or FxM im fine with either. I love Naruto, Bleach, Fruits basket, Action, Adeventure, Mystery, and Fantasy. I would love to do any of those with you =)
Sure message me?

Would you be interested in a Star Trek rp? If not, i am open to most anything I am familiar with.

I personally have not seen star trek , so that'd be a no. Just let me know the other stuff you are interested in though.

Well I'm good with:

-X-Men
-DemonxHumans
-DemonxAngel (actually I have a great plot for this one)
-Medieval

I can go on forever. My only no go's are on my blog

Go ahead and message me your plot for the demon angel one.