FxF Vampire/Werewolf plot - Sex, Blood, Gore and Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
So everything is in a very slow crawl for me right now. So i'm looking for someone who:

• Can post once a day with decent grammar and spelling.
  • Someone that can match my post length or at least get close to it.
  • No one liners.
  • And please don't disappear without warning. if you can let me know if you'll be gone for more than a couple days, that'd be great too.

I also need someone who is willing to build the story and plot with me, this won't just be mindless sex and gore, I want a story to unfold with it.

I've done this plot once before and it died so fast that the plot had barely been set in motion.

Two lovers, a vampire (your character) and a werewolf (my character). A taboo relationship between two immortal beings. Fed up with following the rules for centuries they both decide to start doing what they want, together. That is until their families come down on them.

There are a few details that are still floating around, but they're things that are subject to change, therefore if you're interested, send me a PM and we can work on things.

Thanks. :)

This does sound really interesting and I'd love to give it a go! I was just curious since you mentioned the post length, how long is your post length?

Typically a minimum of two paragraphs is what I can dish out. :)

That seems alright! Sorry, I just wanted to make sure I don't go into this and then I have to write waay too much :3
I'd be very interested then!

I would be interested in doing a roleplay of this sorts with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.