FxF, MxM & MxF Fandom Search!! <3

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cirilla, Jan 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hello and welcome to my search thread!!

[​IMG]

My name is Cirilla and I'm on a fandom RP hunt!

I am a gamer and anime lover who also reads to many comics haha. So feel free to shoot across suggestions.

My rules

- have fun
    - no one liners
    - be up for occ
    - post relatively regularly (once a week minimum)
    - be up for the possibility to double up. Yes I can play any gender ECT though I tend to end up as the male far to regularly.
    - I have next to no limits on sexual things, though I do have a few that you may ask about in pm.

Okay back to RP lists, this post is for my fandom searching at the moment original plots shall come later.

<3 : How much I want to do the RP.
    * : Plot idea.

Fandoms:

- Bleach <3 <3 <3 dying to do Grimmjow x Ichigo or Orihime x Ulquiorra <3 but I'm up for many other things too oc's included. (Grimmjow x Ichigo or fem ichigo <3) ***

- Naruto <3 <3 love Naruto, I grew up with the series and will always love it. I'm up for any pairing within reason.*

- DuRaRaRa <3 <3*

- samurai champloo <3 <3

- sengoku basara <3 <3 <3 So many pairings I would be keen for.

- legend of Korra <3<3<3 KorrAsami! <3**

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_cf2VQO.jpg

- Arrow <3<3

- Avengers <3

- Kingsman <3

- supernatural <3

- Star Wars <3 <3*

- resident evil <3<3<3

- Far Cry 3 <3<3 I have a crossover plot in mind with Tomb Raider.*

- Witcher 3 <3<3<3 I love this game way to much and the books! Would love to do a RP on Triss x Geralt but I'm flexible XD*

- Jak series <3<3 I have a plot in mind

So far that is all I can think of from the top of my head. Feel free to give suggestions by posting here or pming me XD

• Love Love x 1
  2. (")(o3o) Howdy there, glad to see people i have similar tastes to in animes

I'm up for Naruto, to the point where I will love you to death for cannons, I tend to play OCs just because i'm more comfortable but if you're okay with Naruto we can talk details.

I can also go for Bleach stuff if you're not feeling Naruto, but I'm definitely able to go for FxF pairings and hope you understand o3o

I'll give you a poke, just to see if you wanna work out some details, otherwise, nice seeing you :3

• Love Love x 1
  3. What about our rp?

4. We only just started last night hun, I have been at work.

I just saw your pm now ^-^ thanks for posting haha we can work something awesome out to rp!! ^^

5. i would love to do a Supernatural or Avengers mxm rp with you (could go for mxf for avengers depending on who we decided to use character wise)

6. I would love to do an oc in the Arrow World if you are still looking?

7. I could totally go for either one, pm me please and we can come up with something XD

Sounds fun, though I have no ideas for Arrow at the moment. Though feel free to pm me and we can come up with something lol