FxF, MxM & MxF Fandom Search!! <3

F

FoxyAlice

Original poster
Hello and welcome to my search thread!!

wave.chitanda.hyouka.bye.later.morning.hi.hello.gif

My name is Cirilla and I'm on a fandom RP hunt!

I am a gamer and anime lover who also reads to many comics haha. So feel free to shoot across suggestions.

My rules

- have fun
- no one liners
- be up for occ
- post relatively regularly (once a week minimum)
- be up for the possibility to double up. Yes I can play any gender ECT though I tend to end up as the male far to regularly.
- I have next to no limits on sexual things, though I do have a few that you may ask about in pm.

Okay back to RP lists, this post is for my fandom searching at the moment original plots shall come later.

<3 : How much I want to do the RP.
* : Plot idea.

Fandoms:

- Bleach <3 <3 <3 dying to do Grimmjow x Ichigo or Orihime x Ulquiorra <3 but I'm up for many other things too oc's included. (Grimmjow x Ichigo or fem ichigo <3) ***

- Naruto <3 <3 love Naruto, I grew up with the series and will always love it. I'm up for any pairing within reason.*

- DuRaRaRa <3 <3*

- samurai champloo <3 <3

- sengoku basara <3 <3 <3 So many pairings I would be keen for.

- legend of Korra <3<3<3 KorrAsami! <3**

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_cf2VQO.jpg

- Arrow <3<3

- Avengers <3

- Kingsman <3

- supernatural <3

- Star Wars <3 <3*

- resident evil <3<3<3

- Far Cry 3 <3<3 I have a crossover plot in mind with Tomb Raider.*

- Witcher 3 <3<3<3 I love this game way to much and the books! Would love to do a RP on Triss x Geralt but I'm flexible XD*

- Jak series <3<3 I have a plot in mind

So far that is all I can think of from the top of my head. Feel free to give suggestions by posting here or pming me XD

(")(o3o) Howdy there, glad to see people i have similar tastes to in animes

I'm up for Naruto, to the point where I will love you to death for cannons, I tend to play OCs just because i'm more comfortable but if you're okay with Naruto we can talk details.

I can also go for Bleach stuff if you're not feeling Naruto, but I'm definitely able to go for FxF pairings and hope you understand o3o

I'll give you a poke, just to see if you wanna work out some details, otherwise, nice seeing you :3

• Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
Hello and welcome to my search thread!!

wave.chitanda.hyouka.bye.later.morning.hi.hello.gif

My name is Cirilla and I'm on a fandom RP hunt!

I am a gamer and anime lover who also reads to many comics haha. So feel free to shoot across suggestions.

My rules

- have fun
- no one liners
- be up for occ
- post relatively regularly (once a week minimum)
- be up for the possibility to double up. Yes I can play any gender ECT though I tend to end up as the male far to regularly.
- I have next to no limits on sexual things, though I do have a few that you may ask about in pm.

Okay back to RP lists, this post is for my fandom searching at the moment original plots shall come later.

<3 : How much I want to do the RP.
* : Plot idea.

Fandoms:

- Bleach <3 <3 <3 dying to do Grimmjow x Ichigo or Orihime x Ulquiorra <3 but I'm up for many other things too oc's included. (Grimmjow x Ichigo or fem ichigo <3) ***

- Naruto <3 <3 love Naruto, I grew up with the series and will always love it. I'm up for any pairing within reason.*

- DuRaRaRa <3 <3*

- samurai champloo <3 <3

- sengoku basara <3 <3 <3 So many pairings I would be keen for.

- legend of Korra <3<3<3 KorrAsami! <3**

View attachment 97146

- Arrow <3<3

- Avengers <3

- Kingsman <3

- supernatural <3

- Star Wars <3 <3*

- resident evil <3<3<3

- Far Cry 3 <3<3 I have a crossover plot in mind with Tomb Raider.*

- Witcher 3 <3<3<3 I love this game way to much and the books! Would love to do a RP on Triss x Geralt but I'm flexible XD*

- Jak series <3<3 I have a plot in mind

So far that is all I can think of from the top of my head. Feel free to give suggestions by posting here or pming me XD
What about our rp?

What about our rp?
We only just started last night hun, I have been at work.

(")(o3o) Howdy there, glad to see people i have similar tastes to in animes

I'm up for Naruto, to the point where I will love you to death for cannons, I tend to play OCs just because i'm more comfortable but if you're okay with Naruto we can talk details.

I can also go for Bleach stuff if you're not feeling Naruto, but I'm definitely able to go for FxF pairings and hope you understand o3o

I'll give you a poke, just to see if you wanna work out some details, otherwise, nice seeing you :3
I just saw your pm now ^-^ thanks for posting haha we can work something awesome out to rp!! ^^

i would love to do a Supernatural or Avengers mxm rp with you (could go for mxf for avengers depending on who we decided to use character wise)

I would love to do an oc in the Arrow World if you are still looking?

i would love to do a Supernatural or Avengers mxm rp with you (could go for mxf for avengers depending on who we decided to use character wise)
I could totally go for either one, pm me please and we can come up with something XD

I would love to do an oc in the Arrow World if you are still looking?
Sounds fun, though I have no ideas for Arrow at the moment. Though feel free to pm me and we can come up with something lol