Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Hello~, my name is Sam. I'm an avid writer, gamer, hobbyist, nerd, etc. I haven't been on the site lately due to real life events, but I'm looking to get back into some lovely discussion/writing with you fine denizens of Iwaku. ♥

First and foremost, I use Discord to do all of my writing. This is a requirement for me, because I am often too distracted and focused on other things to ever remember checking PMs, and I just much prefer having the option for instant messaging to chat while writing and such. I like to cultivate friendships between the people I write with.

That being said, I am certainly not someone who wants to only write in 'chat' style for the RP. I prefer novel type writing, with at least two paragraphs per reply! I also love discussion alot, especially about our characters and what we love about them, want to see them do, etc.

So, What am I looking for? Game of Thrones, really. I quite like the world and am into political intrigue that is represented in the early show, and would love to have something based around Robert's Rebellion or shortly-after. Though, I of course am cool with the timeline of the show or even before or after that. The characters I like to play are all women, though lately I think I'd like to try my hand playing a feminine guy? Not sure! I have so many ideas.

As for romance and of course, smut; I have a neutral stance on it. I have experience in both, and don't mind including either. If you are in the like mind of not caring if its included, I probably will avoid it for our characters.~

If you wanna learn more about me, or write with me, just send me a PM~! ♥

Still looking for partners!~

Still looking, would love to do scenarios involving White Walkers and their invasion too!

Still looking for potential partners!

I have a GoT int check here if you wanna check it out. I'm dying to do a Nights Watch/Black Brothers story but could do multiple chars if you wanted an FxF pairing too. I don't have much FxF experience but how hard can it be haha

Lemmino if you're interested in my int check we could totally combine a Wall and Kingslanding story

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/brothers-of-the-nights-watch-got-m-m.182363/

Still looking, have this craving still!