S

sepia

Original poster
Hello!

LOOKING FOR
  • Over 18. I am in my twenties.
  • A fellow Adept or Advanced writer.
  • fxf only.
  • Communicative - tell me if you're going to be away, even a quick "Sorry, busy rn, tty on Sat." You and I can work out plots together. We can have a chat through PM or IM. All of the usual stuff for a partnership. You can count on a prompt response OOC or PM from me within a day or two. I will never drop a game without informing you.
  • Consistent rate and good quality - no novella posts, no one liners. 2 to 4 paragraphs or the like; an IC reply every 2 to 3 days. I want to keep writing as a habit, hence the pace, and I want to enjoy reading your posts, so please don't throw out fluff or bad spelling. I tend to mirror length.

About the RP
  • Romance is nice but not strictly necessary.
  • Fade to black. Libertine can be discussed.
  • Crossovers welcomed.
  • OCs only unless otherwise stated.
  • Thread preferred or PM if needed.

Fandom inspired
  • Animorphs
  • Ender's Game - first book
  • Everworld
  • Harry Potter
    • Adults OC: A pair of new Hogwarts teachers discover the rising threat of Lord Voldemort aka what if Harry had died during infancy?
    • Slice of life (6th or 7th year only) ***
  • Penny Dreadful
  • Person of Interest - Root/Shaw ***
  • Dying Light / The Last of Us
  • The 100 - Lexa/Clark, Lexa/Costia, Lexa/OC
  • Tomb Raider (2013)
  • XCom
Available genres
  • Gothic horror
  • Pre/post-apocalypse - zombies and other monstrous mutants (can be combined with OC superpowers) or fatalistic prevention of the destruction of the world a la Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
    • Has a plot outline ready for discussion, to do with dream/reality, past&future, saving the world and star-crossed lovers angst.
  • Slice of life - modern, with some kind of twist
  • Survivalism - stranded on a dangerous island; exploring the psychological aspects of terror.​
  • Urban fantasy - supernatural related, eg vampires.
Otherwise, I will consider any genre, premise/plot or setting I didn't list out. :)

I don't do
  • Abuse/trauma
  • Anime/manga
  • Family/pregnancy
  • Hard sci-fi
  • High fantasy
  • High school
  • Historical
  • PWP
  • Superheroes
  • Western

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Edited to reflect the change from fxf only to include mxf.
Added a HP premise.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Added more stuff.

Dangling a hook... idly.

I know I'm technically not 18 yet, but I write at an adept/advanced level and would be willing to try an urban fantasy with you. If you're not willing, I can wait six months (:

I know I'm technically not 18 yet, but I write at an adept/advanced level and would be willing to try an urban fantasy with you. If you're not willing, I can wait six months (:

There will be no sex scenes anyway :)

Do you have a writing sample? Please PM me. Cheers

I might be a bit rusty because I haven't roleplayed seriously in a while, but if you're still in need of partners I'll put in an offer. Out of the genres you listed I'm the most familiar with writing pre/post-apocalyptic, survivalism, and urban fantasy, though any of them sound good to me.

Anyways. I can scrounge up a writing sample if you're interested.

I might be a bit rusty because I haven't roleplayed seriously in a while, but if you're still in need of partners I'll put in an offer. Out of the genres you listed I'm the most familiar with writing pre/post-apocalyptic, survivalism, and urban fantasy, though any of them sound good to me.

Anyways. I can scrounge up a writing sample if you're interested.

Sure thing, send 'em over.

Status
Not open for further replies.