fuu's craving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuufy

Original poster
ok, ladies and gents, and everything in between, this thread is dedicated to a craving i've been trying to get my hands on for few days, but haven't really had much luck. hopefully this will change things.

a few things about myself: i promise i type with capital letters most of the time, i was just trying to stylize my post here... durr. i'm old enough to have the pink star, and i've been roleplaying long enough to at least kind of know what i'm doing. unfortunately, i have to request that our roleplay be of at least adept level writing, as i'm a little tired of not having anything to work with. also, completely expect for this to be a m// plot, with very few exceptions (the drug abuse and persona roleplays). i am an aggressive roleplayer, but please contribute to the conversation. it makes me feel weird when i'm planning everything, and i have a fear of stepping on peoples' toes. finally, here is a list of samples and SOME profiles (i'm in the process of moving them over, blah). here is my "inspiration" blog, and here is my normal tumblr. now, onto the plots:

i would actually kill a child for the chance to do a serial killer x victim plot, or something along those lines. i have these twins i'd like to use (as my main character), that happened to have some murderous tendencies.
i have two characters that i'd love to use in rp dealing with drug abuse and mental illness. we can go with one theme, or both, it doesn't matter, i just want these characters to suffer.
i have the worst craving for something involving slenderman or something similarly paranormal, with lots of conspiracies and cameras.​
i've had a very bizarre, very intense desire for a nitty gritty crime related plot for a few days now. i'm talking bar fights, crime families, smokey rooms and tense card games.​
i'm literally dying for an all OC fandom RP, specifically naruto or the persona series. i want some gritty drama and stories of betrayal and blood everywhere and psychological trauma. i have some half formed plots for these two universes, but i won't bore you guys with them here.​
i'm definitely up for trying something involving the gifted / superheroes trope. i'm a little picky in how i'd like this plot, so if you're interested, go ahead and pitch me your ideas and i'll pitch you mine and we'll go from there ;3​
list of appealing keywords and phrases: blood, tears of fear, tears of frustration, choking, sneaking out late, knocking on bedroom windows, more than friends but less than lovers, casual make outs, coughing up blood, violent possessions, not being yourself, running in the rain, shadow people, being alone in the dark, ghosts and spirits, hair pulling, bloody noses, broken bones, kicks to the ribs, hair cutting as a symbol of submission, casual drug use, smokey rooms​
i hope you guys find me suitable! feel free to post here or shoot me a PM whenever <3

We started one a while ago, I'd be willing to pick it back up. (I couldn't get anything off the ground at that time).

I feel like your stalker. I'm not. Or am I?

I could really go for some psychological trauma, besides I love the idea of a persona series rp (even if i suck at the games). But I've been into nitty gritty crime books lately, so I find myself in a pickle...eh, I choose psychological trauma all the way. The words: blood, tears of fear, tears of frustration, choking, sneaking out late, more than friends but less than lovers, coughing up blood, violent possessions, not being yourself, shadow people, being alone in the dark, ghosts and spirits, broken bones, kicks to the ribs, casual drug use, and smokey rooms made my night~

Therefore, if you're okay with me, I'd love to fill one of your cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.