INTEREST CHECK Futuristic Magical Girl

B

BluePenguin

Original poster
The idea is inspired by an anime called Mai-HiME, but no knowledge of that is required and this will be it's own separate thing. In the future (on earth or otherwise) there exists a technology crystal thing that can be implanted into girl's that gives them magical powers (you can see it glowing on their chest's like Iron Man), a special suit that forms around them, and a weapon. The weapon that they materialize can be almost anything, and the more powerful they get the better version of their weapon, suit, and magical powers that they have. The High Queen of this planet has this power and was able to unite an entire warring continent into a single nation and disband all of the militaries besides magical girls, who were there to keep the peace. Here's where different plots can be made, which I can see which you guys like the most. Also, please suggest your own ideas, improve on my suggested ones, or ask me questions. Any idea is welcome, so don't be shy or think something is too silly or not good enough.
<o:p> </o:p>
#1: The galaxy wide Magical Girl Association is made, using magic to visit other countries, including a portal created in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Japan</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Due to there being humans on multiple planets, it's proof that magical girls must have existed longer then they had thought and transported humans aroundthe galaxy at some point before recorded history. This would also mean that their technology to create magical girls is just copying some power that naturally existed. What happens at this point I'm not sure.<o:p></o:p>
#2: Based entirely on the High Queen's planet, there's a group of terrorist Magical Girls who have a secret agenda and are probably trying to destroy the High Queen. The Queen's magical girls are sent to stop them, obviously, although there are a whole lot more members in this rebel group then originally thought and things get difficult. They may or may not have to fight a bunch of clones. Also, the group can be funded by some country not a part of the nation controlled by the High Queen.<o:p></o:p>
#3: A more precarious balance of power between a couple of different nations, each using Magical Girls as a mutual assured destruction deterrence plan. However, something starts the war anyways and they must fight while trying to find some way to stop the war before it destroys everything they hold dear.

#4: The High Queen is evil and then we have to stop her and...stuff.

More ideas to come, but I'd like to hear what you guys think of it first.<o:p></o:p>
irst.