Futurepunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to reply for a second there but I will still be in as well.

There from a click site so they "grow" after they get a certain amount of clicks. I switch mine out every once in a while so that it's usually only the younger ones showing. If you click on one of them you should be transported to the site.

Alright guys, after a hectic week I should be back and regularly available (usually) around 6-7 US Central Time. Now, over this week I figured that if you guys have any different plots ideas or settings you'd like to try out in the world, I'm all ears and we can probably work something out. Just a suggestion, because most often the best stories come about when everyone is on board with the plot and willing to add to it as best they can. Just post here or PM if you have some ideas.

Thanks,
J. "Kraken"

Are you meaning that you do not have a set direction for the plot at this time, or that you want options in the future?

I'm saying that if you guys want to, we can collaborate on a plot that will work to have all character and player interests in it as opposed to a set plot being withheld.

I definitely like that idea :)

Do you have anything in mind for us to start from?

@Tanzinite

My bad on the late reply, but I think we can start at the classic "Run" scenario (a group of hired guns is hired by one corporation to ruin another corporation's shit or steal stuff). From there, the how's and why's can be worked out unless you guys want some detective work, espionage, or other RPs. And if a Run isn't your style, some other RPs in Cyberpunk can include:

• Marketing executives, similar to the marketing bits in RoboCop
  • Corporate agents covering up an act sure to get them bad publicity
  • A hit on the stock market
  • Gang war/Underworld contacts

I like the sound of this, the gang/underground war sounds interesting however that can be worked on at a different time.

Anyways with the main Run the hired guns could work but do you have a plan for how characters like mine would get involved?

Well, from your popularity, you could be a great source of information and contacts. To be a professional racer means you know all the right people, hell, maybe you have some corporate sponsors that would be gladly turned over for the right buyer.

Ex-professional racer she can only do illegal street matches now, anonymously of course. But she does a lot of repairs, tune-ups, and general body work for people so her shop is quite the hub so the information and contact thing could work quite well.

Yeah, so it could work out pretty well.

Do you have a specific side that you plan on having the characters on or are you going to let us decide?

That is entirely up to you guys, but there won't be any Runs to "stick it to the man". There's no money to be found there, and less legal protection if you're caught.

I like that idea, i find my character could be very useful in that case

It might be a good idea to restart this completely, it would give you control of the main thread and let us start anew.

Alright, I'll get right on that when I get back from school.

The new thread is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.