1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Futa needs some partners! (FxF)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Futaba, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello~ Futa! I have been craving a good FxF role-play :3 I have plots and one x ones we can figure a plot out for! But first I got some rules~

RULES!
    *I would like someone who can message fast, like the speed of light or a few posts a day
    *I also prefer teen members but I am chill with adults as well
    *I would like a Dom female, I am very submissive in a female x female role-play
    *Please tell me if you want it to have sexual stuff in it, I am not saying these are sexual role-play but if you want some stuff in it then please tell me.

Alright now time to the one x ones and plots!

Werewolf x vampire
    (No twilight!)
    Sister x Sister
    (Step if you'd like)
    Best friends
    (Highschool or college)
    Roommates
    (Highschool or college)
    Princess x Princess
    Princess x Queen
    Fairy x Elf
    Cafe singer x Worker

My starry night
    YC moves to Portland, organ for a redo during her first day of college. In the process she meets MC, a transgender female who wanted to also have a redo but is trying to get to NYC.
    Will YC called mine? Or fall in love with them and try to keep them there.

That is the only plot I have XD, if you have any ideas or plots then please tell me!

So PM me or comment to this thread! Thanks!

2. I READ FUTA
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.