Furycat's Roleplay Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chocolatefurycat

Original poster
Hi there...
So my name is chocolatefurycat, as you can see, or furycat for short. And I am here to find a long-lasting, friendly, creative one x one roleplay partner! I hope you can fill that role.
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]- A committed partner who won't disappear on me and can be active at least three times a week.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]- Good grammar, punctuation and spelling. You don't have to be completely perfect, but having to work to decipher your post can get quite tiresome.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]- A nice, creative mind who will create plots with me.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]WHAT I CAN OFFER[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]- A good friend, if that's what you need.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]- Sometimes I'm funny. ;-)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]- Good punctuation, spelling and grammar; I am a bit of a Nazi when it comes to my own writing.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#008080]MY ROLEPLAYING STYLE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]- I cannot do sexual scenes, but I can do mild kissing/cuddling, romantic scenes.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]- I can play males or females.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]- As a teenager, I play teenagers/young adults the best, but I can play adults and young children if needed.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]- I enjoy romance, modern, high school, fantasy and modern fantasy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]- I am a being of dialogue, therefore brace yourself for an onslaught of descriptive language.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003366]MY REQUIREMENTS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003366]- Please understand that I am in high school, and sometimes I cannot be active due to class and homework.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003366]- Please understand; I live in Australia, and if I am roleplaying with Americans, I apologise due to the difference of spelling of some words.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003366]- Please post at least three times a week.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003366]- Have fun.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003366]- If I do or say anything that annoys or upsets you, please, please, tell me.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003366]- Planning MUST take place in a PM, and actual roleplaying MUST take place on a thread.[/BCOLOR]​
SO ...

IDEAS I WOULD LIKE TO DO!!!

We would discuss the plot in a PM. Just PM me or reply here if you're interested!

ROMANCE
Bad girl x Good boy
Good boy x Bad girl
Nerd x Prep
High school student x High school student

Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Sorcerer x Human
Sorceress x Human
Serial Killer x Assistant
Prince x Peasant girl
Princess x Peasant boy

Rich girl x Poor boy
Poor boy x Rich girl

Mermaid x Human

FANDOMS
The Shadowhunter Chronicles (The Mortal Instruments, The Dark Artifices)
- Clary x Jace -
- Clary x Simon -
- Isabelle x Simon -
- OC x OC -

Harry Potter (I will ONLY do Next Gen)
- Rose Weasley x Scorpius Malfoy) -
- Teddy Lupin x Victoire Weasley -
- NEXT GEN CHARACTER x OC -

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up to the Princess x Peasant boy or Prince x Peasant girl depending on which gender you would like to play ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.