Furry RP, Zombie Apocalypse with a Chaos God

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tzeentch Chaos God of Fear and Fate

First RP in this place, gotta look my part.

Story:
You are alone in the woods, out of Ammo, Luck, Food, Water, Everything. Zombies are everywhere and seemed to notice you. You are alone and afraid, nothing to do, you gave up and break down. Your life flashes in front of your watery eyes. The zombies are getting closer, and closer, and closer. You are now screaming for help. Hoping for someone to find you. As the first zombie bites down on your shoulder. You finally accepted the fact that no one is coming. Suddenly, when the third zombie starts biting on your hips as you fall down. You heard a gunfire, not long before, a zombie's head exploded. Another gunfire signals the death of another one. Gunfire continue as your vision fades to black. With the last image is a purple Fox figure. You then woke up in a tent, the wounds you recieved are patched up. You hear someone coming. What do you do now?

Write your character descriptions and your names, what is your role and what is your sexual preference.

My character:

Name: Tzeentch
Sex: Male
Species: Anthro Fox/Daemon
Sexual preference: Male and Females
Appearance: Purple fur, Red eyes, Tip of tail is red, Black claws, Slim and nimble, an athletic body. Scars on his body, arms and legs. A wierd looking pendant with an eye for its emblem. A very calming yet sinister smile. He is 2 meters tall. Wears a brown robe with a hood, brown long pants, a goggle, and a mouth mask.
Personallity: Jolly, Calm, Manipulative, Kind, Caring, Nice, Loud, Erratic, Fun, Brave, Smart, Cunning, And Chaotic
Weapons: A katana, A Sniper rifle, A custom shotgun, and 2 silenced pistols
Abilities: Fast, Agile, Stealthy, Accurate, and Mastery of all Magic, and Impossibly smart
Dislikes: You have to find what he dislikes

Rules:
  • This is an RPG/Dating Sim
  • Use your imagination
  • Tzeentch will teach you Warp magic, and you have to choose
  • ONE person at a time
  • Don't give up without telling me
  • Enjoy
Finishing Conditions
  • You're debt is repaid
  • Tzeentch's Heart
  • Find the cure to the Zombie plague
  • Hear out his Backstory
  • Do ALL of this.
Sub missions:
  • Find Tzeentch's missing Books (There are only 2)
  • Help the Survivor camp
  • Be Tzeentch's Apprentice
  • Earn his mark
  • These are OPTIONAL

This will stay open. I will wait. I'm patient. Never done this before so if you are not new yet. Just... Tell me what to do. I'll give you my discord site.

Status
Not open for further replies.