Furry RP, The Quest For Fate

T

Tzeentch Chaos God of Fear and Fate

Furry RP, I am new, I am looking my part.

Story: You are a traveller, you encountered a small village in the edge of the Rosia region, in the realm of Seris. There is very little people living in it. It almost seemed abandon. You have been travelling for a long time to get to the Rosia region from your homeland, the Tulis region. You entered the local pub and ask for a drink and a room. The Bartender greets you with a very blank Face. He gives you the keys and a mead to drink. You look around to see prying eyes from all corners of the room. They look at the emblem you have around your neck. You have come to the Rosia region for the very reason to uncover its secrets. You heard chatter. They look at you with the desire to kill you. You hold on to your sword. Nervous, you stood up and took the key. You went up to your room to sleep. You heard a noise as night falls. You prepared your sword again. You heard a voice echo in your head, saying, "Get ready, and hold on". You ponder in the back of your head about the voice. The door starts banging. You prepared your sword. What do you do?

Write your character descriptions and your names, what is your role and what is your sexual preference.

My character:

Name: Tzeentch
Sex: Male
Species: Anthro Fox/Daemon
Sexual preference: Male and Females
Appearance: Purple fur, Red eyes, Tip of tail is red, Black claws, Slim and nimble, an athletic body. Scars on his body, arms and legs. A very calming yet sinister smile. He is 2 meters tall. Wears a purple robe and hood, he has long purple pants, he has a dark purple shoulder pads and a strange looking emblem in his chest
Personallity: Jolly, Calm, Manipulative, Kind, Caring, Nice, Loud, Erratic, Fun, Brave, Smart, Cunning, And Chaotic
Weapons: A Katana, Two staffs, 4 spell books
Abilities: Fast, Agile, Stealthy, Accurate, and Mastery of all Magic, and is Impossibly smart
Dislikes: You have to find what he dislikes

Rules:
  • This is an RPG/Dating Sim
  • Use your imagination
  • Tzeentch will teach you Warp magic, and you have to choose
  • ONE person at a time
  • Don't give up without telling me
  • Enjoy
Finishing Conditions
  • Find the Book of Fate
  • Tzeentch's Heart
  • Hear out his Backstory
  • Do ALL of this.
Sub missions:
  • Find Tzeentch's missing Books (There are only 2)
  • Help the village
  • Be Tzeentch's Apprentice
  • Earn his mark
  • These are OPTIONAL

I will send the discord site, if you don't have discord, then sign in to discord or teach me how to do it in this place. I am very patient so take your time.