Furry RP, Dungeon Hunters: Origins

T

Tzeentch Chaos God of Fear and Fate

Making threads every now and then, see if I get lucky.

Story: One day you and your friend, Serex JayFox, with other people. Uncovered a strange artifect known as the Dragon Blightstone. A strange rock only found on the mountain known as MT. Pyrus. This rock burns to the touch. You tried getting more to sell this for a price, maybe even make something of it. You tried getting onethat is slightly off the edge. You heard the ground rumbling beneath you, you fell down towards the dark abyss. Luckily, something caught your fall. Your friend and group follows you down the cliff properly. You stood up and looked up. You were lucky to fall off a 50 foot cliff and land on an underground city. You and your friends imagination ran wild of all the richest they could think of. Where to now?

Write your character descriptions and your names, what is your role and what is your sexual preference.

My characters(only writing a few):

Name: Serex Jayfox
Sex: Male
Species: Anthro Fox
Sexual preference: Male and Females
Appearance: Azure blue and Golden red fur. Silver claws and two opal coloured eyes. The tip of the tail is snow white and his mouth and eyes glow a low sunset colour.
Personallity: Jolly, Calm, Manipulative, Kind, Caring, Nice, Loud, Erratic, Fun, Brave, Smart.
Weapons: 2 pistols and a knife
Abilities: Fast, Agile, Stealthy, Accurate.
Likes: Playing games, adventuring, Flirting, Fighting, parkour stunts, running.
Dislikes: Heights, Spiders, Hot areas, anyone getting hurt.
Backstory: You know him since childhood, he is your adopted brother after the family next door had a car accident. Your parents were also old friends to the deceased parents. You and Serex never met though until then. You got together by a bit every year. You are now partners. You and him with others got together a treasure hunting team. He is your first in command.

Name: Scor' Valm
Sex: Male
Species: Draconian
Sexual preference: Female
Appearance: Red cinder scales, Slim and Robust body, a strong and flexible tail, Red inferno eyes, black chrome horns and claws, strong teeth.
Personnality: Fun, Brave, Loud, Kind, Caring, Cheerful, Smart, Calm, Humble.
Weapons: Obsidian sword, DragonBlight Shortsword.
Abilities: Strong, Knowledge of magic, Resistant to Fire.
Likes: Fire, Dungeons(To hunt in), Fighting, Taking care of his family, His family, Food, Water, His Friends
Dislikes: Being called King, Being called "Your majesty", Cold areas, Ice caves, Large monster snakes, Family and Friends getting hurt.
Backstory: Orphan with no parents and a lonely uncle who was imprisoned for attacking a royal general after being told that his uncles shop is bought by the royals. Turned King of the Draconians after freeing his people from the Draconian Emperor and stopping the Larian wars. He now has a family and has friends. He seems troubled lately.

Rules:
  • This is an RPG/Dating Sim
  • Use your imagination
  • You will learn magic, you have to choose
  • Maximum 6 person at a time
  • Don't give up without telling me
  • Enjoy
Finishing Conditions
  • Find a way back to your world
  • Fight back the Corruption
  • Help Scor' Valm find his peace
  • Do ALL of this.

Name: Nahi La'vouse

Sex: Female

Species: Lava Mouse

Sexual preference: Male and Females

Appearance: Gray fur with orange and red splotches and blue eyes. Tail and paws covered in fur too, unlike most mice. Image below

Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, Hotheaded, Stubborn, Brave, Easily Excitable, Slightly Hyper, Mischievous, Kind, Caring, Thoughtful

Weapons: Bow and Arrows

Abilities: Sneaky, Charming, Staying out of sight, Agility, Fast

Likes: Friends, Family, Adventuring, Pranks, Fighting, Making others smile, Helping others, Living Life to the Fullest, Dragon fruit

Dislikes: Bullies, People getting hurt, Being Ignored, Being treated like a kid due to her size, Loosing Fights

Backstory: Not too sure yet ^^' Also, I'm not sure what the relations to your character is, since we all can't have taken you in and made you an honorary sibling, should more people join ^^'

Appearance Con.: (note, image can be seen by opening in new tab. Not sure why it's glitched out here)

db4vmhx

Not too sure, Let's see. I have other RP's ready though. If you want to start, you could just search my two others while we wait for four others.

Oh wait nevermind we could start

Just wondering, do you have Discord? If not, just brief of how to make a chat room.

Oh, okay, that's different. I'll give it a go ^^
Go ahead, we could start now if you want. You have to sent me the link though

Last edited:
Okay will do! Is it okay if we start tomorrow? It's getting late here and I have to get up early.
That means we are in different time zones. Right now its afternoon for me. For me, I am available until 11:00PM from 6:00 AM

It's almost midnight here ^^' I'm available the majority of the day and night until I head back to college in August. Unless something comes up ^^'
We should probably start now

Sorry, I was having major internet issues. Took all day to figure them out so I can get back online. Give my about half an hour or so and I'll have a post up

It has been almost 2 days? Don't tell me you bailed already?

OwO what's this?

Hello, if you want to join.
You might want to add in a character sheet to start the RP.

After that, we could discuss if we should do it in this here website, or by other means. For example: Discord

Hello, if you want to join.
You might want to add in a character sheet to start the RP.

After that, we could discuss if we should do it in this here website, or by other means. For example: Discord
Ah sorry ^^' Life got busy and I forgot I didn't respond! Should I move it to group RP since we got someone else interested?

Ah sorry ^^' Life got busy and I forgot I didn't respond! Should I move it to group RP since we got someone else interested?
Sure! The more the merrier!