1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Furry Martial Arts Tournament OOC

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ShiroKiyoshi, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEYO! Name's Shiro! OOC=Out of Character! first problem solved. -dusting hands off-

^Temporary until i figure out all the things that could confuse someone^

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/gun-guilds-ooc.59551/ < This will eventually look like my other OOCs. Example above^ so don't worry but from the looks of it, it might not be so big after all.

#1 ShiroKiyoshi, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  2. Name: Luxion
    Appearance: [​IMG]

Her personality will show throughout the roleplay. So will her strengths and weaknesses.

You may want to inbox the other members of the roleplay and link them to the OOC. @ShiroKiyoshi

#2 Flannel, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  3. @Riu Daughter

I beg of you not to godmod my character. Thanks hun. c:

4. I never one did that to your character so i dont get what your saying the only way that could generally be possible if you misunderstood when i said match and I never said anyone specific for that soooooooooo yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.