Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Futanari
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Dark Comedy, Yaoi, Furry, Gothic, Robotics, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Crime, Faction, Romance, Yaoi/Yuri etc. Fandom - OC x OC, Canon Character x Canon Character, Canon Character x Crossover Canon Character
Group of 3-5 people.

So all of my RPs right now are these save the world/kingdom/city type of Fantasy or sci-fi RPs. Which I love don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast with them. But I've been finding myself wanting to play something a lot more down to earth, so this idea popped into my head.

I'd like to do a slice of life, but instead of humans have it be full-fledged furries (anthropomorphic animals) It would be about a small group of friends and just what they have to deal with every day (one friend tends to date jerks or idiots/ another is about to get married, but is freaking out etc etc). I figured we could do arches, some of them could be funny, some could be really serious (even throw in some life and death situations).

Not sure if anyone would be interested in this, but I'd love some more ideas for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.