Furries in the Seeking Libertine Character Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deviantart. Most things you search will likely have a decent or awfully drawn pony counterpart.
It's almost every art site these days. First page of deviantart is hard to look at these days, and any search for a serious image requires you to wade through a pool of MLP to find anything good.

Christ alive this devolution in the right direction

There's a solution y'know.

Convert. Allow the ponies into your soul.

Reactions: Kagayours
Furries is one thing

But I will not be absorbed into the misguided brony culture

Reactions: Windsong
It's almost every art site these days. First page of deviantart is hard to look at these days, and any search for a serious image requires you to wade through a pool of MLP to find anything good.
It's like that from every single fandom, don't get me talking about Supernatural or Doctor Who artwork.

Fandoms are scary.

Pretty sure that's why I don't associate with anything other than "oh it was neat" when someone gives you 'that' look. You know the one. That look of they're about to explode with over eager delight about how they love something dearly and a little too much for an adult.

Heavens forbid if they ask if you want to see their OC or totally original homosexual pairing.

I used to love Doctor Who. Really did. Some posters, a shirt or two, a little bit of knick knack merchandise here and there.

Then it got popular.

Whovains made what was a "meh" show to me, into something I can not possibly stand.

Reactions: Windsong
And Moffat is a sexist writer

A writers personal opinion shouldn't affect his work.

Especially since Dr. Who is well known for its strong female roles.

A wild SuperWhovian appeared!

Meh, can't really argue with you guys. Fandoms can be quite moronic and annoying at times even if you're a part of them.

And some DW episodes are just poorly written and rubbish. Though people like me will still watch the show no matter how bad it gets, which allows people to get lazy with making the show in the first place.

Reactions: LunaValentine
All I heard was SANIC.

i_drew_sanic_hegehog_by_andyparka-d44xhhu.jpg

Reactions: Cpt Toellner
Status
Not open for further replies.