Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
So... This is not a thread to vent about jerkholes in traffic or that one guy at the office who hiss-breathes after he sips his coffee...

This is me, looking for a list of the odd... the confusing... the hilarious Pet Peeves...

For me, some of my strangest are... I cannot stand when the lables on sugar pockets in restaurants are not all facing the same direction. I will legit organize them, before I can order anything...

I also hate the tv volume anywhere but on a 0 or 5. Can't be 12... Can't be 42. 10... 40....15...45 lol it's a necessity.

And when it comes to food? Keep it separated. I will have five or six bowels if I have to. But if two items don't go together? Nope. No mixing allowed.

What about you?

Reactions: Spekkun
A weird one but I can't rest on my bed unless the sheets and the blankets all lined up. If the sheets are longer than the blankets I have to get up and change them again, or I'll never sleep!

When I wash my hands and there aren't any paper towels to dry them. I don't wanna touch anything with wet hands, and I hate when other people touch things with wet hands, especially doorknobs! Ick!

People who put empty ice cube trays in the freezer need to be fussed at, or even worse when the tray only has a single ice cube in it. Just refill it...PLEASE!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
When people don't properly organize or stack those coffee creamer things you get at restaurants. They have to be color coordinated and stacked or it'll drive me insane.

Those people who end their s's and their h's with a hiss need to be knocked upside the head before I blow a gasket.

Oh, and when they tuck your sheets in at hotels. Stop it. Please. Please stop that.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
When your toothpaste container is in that withered looking state but still has a ton of past in it. Probably more because people can and will comment on it when they use your bathroom. "Need new toothpaste, huh?" Sure, when it runs out in the next couple months.

I also fold my discarded wrappers. It's like the one time I'm a spacious thinker. I don't know why I do this. Boredom?

Ice in my soda. I don't mind a little, but there's some places that prep the soda for you(or drive-thrus) and they seem to think I want a soda slushie. I don't like watered down soda syrup. Not my thing.

There's an ice cream truck that only comes around for festivals and they literally have the best ice cream in town. Why can't they be around all of the time? T.T

I also fold my discarded wrappers. It's like the one time I'm a spacious thinker. I don't know why I do this. Boredom?

I do this too! Sometimes I make little derpy cranes out of them. Leaving wrappers ugly and unfolded just irks me.

And I guess I have a thing with folding in general. My apartment is a chaos, but you can be damn sure the clean laundry I couldn't be bothered to put in my drawers and the important papers laying around I was too lazy to file away are all folded and stacked in differing states of neatness.

Folding is great.

• Love
Reactions: Shiri